Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (48642 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by GodblessNig247(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
E don happen o. No presidency for ewedulites. grin

Lol. Which one be ewedulite again.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 11:39am On May 31, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 11:47am On May 31, 2020
adadike:
[s]Ndigbo, stop canvassing for Elrufai . If he dare become president, our name is sorry. Infact, Buhari is an Angel compared to Elrufai . Becareful what you wish for[/s]
Why must you bring Igbos into this discuss? I have never seen you talk anything meaningful without dragging Ndigbo into your macabre dance. I'm beginning to suspect your types. Please focus on IPOB issues, which is what you're good at, allow Ndigbo be, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by YorubaKinging: 11:51am On May 31, 2020
Well brother , Jesus said, Nobody can come to the Father except the Father draws that person to Him..

Just fear God in everything you do, try as much to keep his commandments, you can keep Saturday as a Sabbath and still go to church on Sunday if your parents don't approve

Remember the law didn't say Go to church on Sabbath day

But it said ,. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy

Just keep that day holy for God, don't do your things on that day ....

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 58 vs 13-14

God knows how to read our hearts and minds , if you've a clean heart , then God will surely save you in times of troubles

Kenny9857:

@ the bolded, I really support you and I really do wonder why it was so.
I was a redeemer before I gained admission into the uni but I changed to a catholic member because I think they are following the best path but to my uttermost surprise while I was preparing for baptism, I was given a book. The book contain some questions and answer about God and mostly what the bible teaches.
The point I want to derive is there is this particular question that says " when is the sabbath " and the answers that follow says ' Saturday is the sabbath' , a nother question after that one also says " then why is the sabbath celebrated on sunday ??" , then the response says 'it was some council of the church (catholic) that changed it to Sunday.
I went ahead to make some research and even got to the point of watching videos on YouTube about the scriptures then I realized many of we so called Christian have been mislead.... I have a lot to say but I have to save my strength because i just got back from the hospital.... I still need more help about being a faithful desciple of christ oo if you can assist me.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatbrian(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
See what tinubu has been reduced too
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by MikkieEl: 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
People that are conversant with Osun should know that Oyinlola pioneered this school feeding program.

Why is Aregbesola always hyped for this?!
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by JasonScoolari: 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
DissTroy:

Nairaland Akaebube himself. The politico-soccer analyses are back.
Lol, I miss you here my boss... I really do.

Good looking out to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by siverspooon(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
Pls I need a trusted data reseller
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by StrictlyStreet: 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
Na una sabi.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2020
Tinubu is an honest intelligent man he knows what he is doing all this el-rufai and biafra haters are soon going to join there father namdi cowanu in his grave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by IkwerrePikin: 12:17pm On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

This same thing can be said of the North. There is nothing like United North, this is politics and all players are after their own interest. Remember the same North you are all shouting are divided too(APC). Ganduje, Borno state governor, Yobe state governor, Senate president and others I can't remember belong to Tinubu's camp.

So which United North are you talking about ?

Last last, Tinubu will have the ticket(if he chooses to contest) and they will all unite to support him.

Brother be honest to yourself. In the north, the Fulani cabals control the north and have more governors plus the president is a Fulani. These people can have differences but when it involves competing with the South they all come together to work in their interest. No region will form alliance with the South against the North.

But here in the South the Niger deltans and Igbos don’t mind forming alliances with the North against the South west presidential ambition because Tinubu made it so by rejecting Jonathan in 2015 and teaming up with the North against the South.

So forget about South Unity, it can’t work in 2023.

If there was indeed a South Unity then Tinubu has a chance but I’m sorry South Unity would have worked in 2015 but Tinubu kicked against it with his South west politicans.

We will rather get VP to a Northerner than allow Yoruba to be president in 2023.

If they want South Unity, the yoruba should support Igbo presidency since they have not had same chance the Niger delta and Yoruba have enjoyed.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AhoadaRivers: 12:17pm On May 31, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, stop canvassing for Elrufai . If he dare become president, our name is sorry. Infact, Buhari is an Angel compared to Elrufai . Becareful what you wish for

So they should canvass for Tinubu and gang of anti-Ibo idiots on NL?

By the way, did Ohaneze come out to endorse El-rufai? Some of you just open your mouths anyhow online, especially women that claim to be Igbo?
Sometimes I wonder if it is traceable to your unstable menstrual periods and hormonal disruptions. Learn to keep your phone away during such hormonal turbulent periods..

yoruba women here hardly comment even when their men on NL are some of the most stupid creatures known to mankind.

Always trying to make Ndigbo a laughing stock. Shioor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by 4mable: 12:21pm On May 31, 2020
He can never be ur man because He is always a progressive and can never be an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by 3plechief: 12:23pm On May 31, 2020
ddippset:
El Rufai;

Tinubu does not have to be your man, all that matters is that he is the Man.
The way you keep his name in your mouth gives away the fact that you are subtly in awe of him.

In the context of Nigeria and the world at large Tinubu remains a great and influential man.

Haters may hate but anyone who divides opinions like Tinubu is definitely a great man.
So Nnamdi kanu and Bobrisky are great men undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 31, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

The same way I replied Adadike is the same way I'll reply you. Don't involve Ndigbo into the political fight of El Rufai and Tinubu, whoever wins among those two is the business of their followers.

Our duty to focus on Igbo issues and Igbo political elevation.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AhoadaRivers: 12:26pm On May 31, 2020
UdechiHD:
The same way I replied Adadike is the same way I'll reply you. Don't involve Ndigbo into the political fight of El Rufai and Tinubu, whoever wins among those two is the business of their followers.

Our duty to focus on Igbo issues and Igbo political elevation.

Read my full message to her again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by adadike(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
UdechiHD:
Why must you bring Igbos into this discuss? I have never seen you talk anything meaningful without dragging Ndigbo into your macabre dance. I'm beginning to suspect your types. Please focus on IPOB issues, which is what you're good at, allow Ndigbo be, biko.
rie nsi ! Some igbos are already screaming Elrufai after Buhari. So shut it coz no one made you the mouth piece of ndi igbo. Next time, drop your own opinion and quote me not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
3plechief:

So Nnamdi kanu and Bobrisky are great men undecided
Nnambdi Kanu is a great man. He divides opinions. His millions of supporters cannot all be deluded.

But as for Bobrisky, how does he divide opinions?
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by stevelawrence: 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
Nigerians and silly arguments sha. How are you so sure Tinubu is interested in becoming the President? He may as well have decided to take a back seat and be like a father figure in his party so I don’t understand why this funny argument keeps coming up. I also don’t understand why you all continue to cuss and willing to die for any Nigerian politicians that has ruled us in one way or the other, the bitter truth is they are all the same and they actually our problem. We are the real problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by adadike(f): 12:35pm On May 31, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

By the way, did Ohaneze come out to endorse El-rufai? Some of you just open your mouths anyhow online, especially women that claim to be Igbo?
Sometimes I wonder if it is traceable to your unstable menstrual periods and hormonal disruptions. Learn to keep your phone away during such hormonal turbulent periods..

yoruba women here hardly comment even when their men on NL are some of the most stupid creatures known to mankind.

Always trying to make Ndigbo a laughing stock. Shioor!
you just succeeded in saying nothing. Did I in any way ask anyone to support Tinubu? Or if I come against Elrufai whoose hatred for igbos is widely known, I have done wrong? Biko, drop your rant and stop quoting me

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by kehinde1588(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Brother be honest to yourself. In the north, the Fulani cabals control the north and have more governors plus the president is a Fulani. These people can have differences but when it involves competing with the South they all come together to work in their interest. No region will form alliance with the South against the North.

But here in the South the Niger deltans and Igbos don’t mind forming alliances with the North against the South west presidential ambition because Tinubu made it so by rejecting Jonathan in 2015 and teaming up with the North against the South.

So forget about South Unity, it can’t work in 2023.

If there was indeed a South Unity then Tinubu has a chance but I’m sorry South Unity would have worked in 2015 but Tinubu kicked against it with his South west politicans.

We will rather get VP to a Northerner than allow Yoruba to be president in 2023.

If they want South Unity, the yoruba should support Igbo presidency since they have not had same chance the Niger delta and Yoruba have enjoyed.

It's high time you stopped blaming Tinubu for your lost in 2015. Different political parties came together to form what we called APC including some PDP members then. The igbos and the SS supported the party which would give them greater benefits while the Yorubas supported the party which would give them greater benefits too. How would you now conclude that Tinubu betrayed the South. Didn't the igbos vote based on what would give them relevance in national politics?

You guys are always too emotional and always forget that this is politics. Did Tinubu or any Southerner sign any agreement that Yorubas must support a southern in 2015? People were tired of PDP and they voted them out. The same thing will become of APC one day.

I always tell the SE that they can choose to support whoever they want but they should not make it looks like you are against the SW because you want to sabotage their ambition. After all, you voted for Atiku a Fulani man and he lost so voting another Fulani man come 2023 doesn't mean ur votes are consequential.

The alliance you formed in 2019 with a Fulani man (Atiku), what was the result?

Seriously you guys talk as if you don't understand politics. Instead of analysis your chances come 2023 objectively, you guys will rather be emotional about it and say you won't support SW.

Let me make it clear for you now, SW is not expecting any support from you in 2023, stick to your Atiku. But let me tell you that we will remind you all your statements in the future.

No northern cabal can't stop the emergency of Tinubu come 2023, only the Almighty can.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by GoldRefiner: 1:11pm On May 31, 2020
The obsession! What’s Jagaban’s business with wishing Aregbe birthday though? The way these folks are so intimidated by Tunubu ehn. You can’t make this up lol. And the fact that he doesn’t even dignify their shenanigans with a response, I’m sure scares them the more. They don’t know what moves he’ll make next. Jagaban the master strategist. Ijaya gbogbo won lol.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Bluntemperor: 1:30pm On May 31, 2020
Jakemedg:
Bros this isn't a matter of mate but interest。Just incase you don't know El-rufai,Kwankaso ,Atiku are more likely to win the presidency ticket ahead of Tinubu based on NORTH numerical strength

Foolish talk.
What is your North numerical strength?
What are your measures of the strength-landscape or population? In actual fact,you and the South people are the mumus that the north have brainwashed(money,posotions and settlement) that they are more by counting nonsense as part of Nigeria,when in actual fact it's only imaginary.Did you know why Nigeria can't hold Census.Same for Elections in Nigeria, they politicians just give figures as they like.The Southern people have been bamboozle to believe that more people are in the North.Fake beautiful lies.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 31, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Read my full message to her again.
Apologies
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
None of you will be President or Nigeria is doomed but God won't let it happen.

Finding it hard to believe the Bullion van will even think of Presidency when he should be having some serious talks with the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Levels1(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:
No sensible person will make a Thief his man.

For stealing your money? Some people will just open wide mouth and say what they can't defend in case things go wong with their Quote

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 31, 2020
adadike:
rie nsi ! Some igbos are already screaming Elrufai after Buhari. So shut it coz no one made you the mouth piece of ndi igbo. Next time, drop your own opinion and quote me not.
Looking at the front-page, it was you who brought Igbo's into the discuss. If you have nothing meaningful to say, remain in the kitchen — that is where your types belong. And don't quote me, I don't talk to unmarried ladies still in their fathers house.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
ddippset:
El Rufai;

Tinubu does not have to be your man, all that matters is that he is the Man.
The way you keep his name in your mouth gives away the fact that you are subtly in awe of him.

In the context of Nigeria and the world at large Tinubu remains a great and influential man.

Haters may hate but anyone who divides opinions like Tinubu is definitely a great man.
Don't mind him, he begged Tinubu severally to support Buhari when the were planning to form APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AntonVince: 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

Can the North stand and win alone?

Even with their number, they can't win a United South. So why the over hyping?

You guys need to stop overrating the North. We know they have the number but has there been any election since 1999 a particular region did it alone without the support of another. Definitely NO.

El-Rufia himself knows power is returning to South come 2023. As far as APC exists as a party, they are returning power to the South.

I am super confident that if the ticket eventually goes to Tinubu, he will defeat anyone from the North considering his political network across all regions.

Politics is not played on social media and not by talking carelessly like El-Rufia has been doing. The real players don't make noise.

Tinubu is not an option dear.
A renowned robber in charge of our treasury? Common now!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Koralords: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
Funny how you people think a Muslim -Muslim ticker will not work,the sw will vote for and and so as the north if he comes out from apc,the two most populous state in the north the govs and loyal to him and he will also win imo and co
So stop this hatred towards tinubu there not better politicians in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PHijo(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2020
kehinde1588:

Can the North stand and win alone?

Even with their number, they can't win a United South. So why the over hyping?

You guys need to stop overrating the North. We know they have the number but has there been any election since 1999 a particular region did it alone without the support of another. Definitely NO.

El-Rufia himself knows power is returning to South come 2023. As far as APC exists as a party, they are returning power to the South.

I am super confident that if the ticket eventually goes to Tinubu, he will defeat anyone from the North considering his political network across all regions.

Politics is not played on social media and not by talking carelessly like El-Rufia has been doing. The real players don't make noise.

It is the West we have to blame primarily for the hype.

I wonder how we can have a "united South" in 2023 after what transpired in 2015.

Can Tinubu shelf his ambition in support of an Igbo or Niger Deltan? Will the Yoruba support that candidate?

Please the likes of Okorocha, Amaechi, Ngige, Akpabio etc are ruled out. Instead of those men people will probably prefer voting Fulani candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by ykalhaji(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
nzube89:
North is not United again tinubu have successfully planted his boy everywhere .1 is ganduje the day supreme court declared ganduje the elected governor of Kano that was the day 2023 was done and dusted , believe it not either tinubu will be president in 2023 or some he is backing .his boys are everywhere North ,east ,west .the day they wanted to oust oshimole tinubu instructed his boys to destroy any plan to remove oshimole .the cartel that twarted the plan was led by hope uzodimma and borno state governor

A lot of people don't know that. Senate President na him boy, half of the speakers of state assemblies on the north na him put them there, that is why I am worried about Obaseki, he has worked well with the pastor guy, he needs men that he understands there and Obaseki is getting to close to Fayemi and El Rufai, so he may be on his way out. Kwara is also in his pocket. Him and Yahaya are now on the same page. In the APC primary I don't see anybody beating him unless he is disqualified or Oshiomole is removed and he isn't able to get another of his person to be the chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.