Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (48637 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by joyandfaith: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2020
North will rule for 16 years starting from 2015 under different parties. After 16 years, Nigeria will be restructured geopolitical and economically . If you think power is returning to south in 2023, you are delusional. it is only a national tragedy or international crisis that can change scheme of things.
Guys, brace for the worst. The future is blink.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by IkwerrePikin: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
leokid866:

You do realize that if a strong Northerner like say El rufia or soludo take up the vice spot all this you've said goes out the window. Or you think it's impossible.

It’s possible but don’t dream about that because it won’t happen
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by IkwerrePikin: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2020
joyandfaith:
North will rule for 16 years starting from 2015 under different parties. After 16 years, Nigeria will be restructured geopolitical and economically . If you think power is returning to south in 2023, you are delusional. it is only a national tragedy or international crisis that can change scheme of things.

I agree with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2020
fyneguy:

lol be deceiving yourself.

He imposed candidates in the last elections in Kaduna.

While he is still a Governor of Kaduna, he didn't impose candidates in Abuja where he was FCT Minister...

That's the difference..
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by mrvitalis(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Osaze007:

Just continue Watching them leave their delusion no be igbos again
All tinubu needs is 50-55% of northern votes and 80-90% of SW votes and he’s on his way to Aso Rock
Igbos are inconsequential to his victory or loss
they have never voted any Yoruba man so we will be delusional to think they will vote him 2023
Seems u failed mathematics ...bring the last election and do this maths and see who wins
Anything less than 70% of North APC loses
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by mrvitalis(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
PeterUdeme:

And you expect the middle belt to support you guys after killing their people, raped their mothers and took over their land?

You Awusa/foolanis are the most stupid and blood thirsty people in Nigeria and you call it born to rule.
And you think northern Nigerians don't know yorubas hate them more than igbos ?

Una done cast
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PeterUdeme: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

And you think northern Nigerians don't know yorubas hate them more than igbos ?

Una done cast

Yorubas don’t hate anyone. Go look for your hate competition somewhere else. You aren’t called children of hate for nothing.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PeterUdeme: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Esseite:

While he is still a Governor of Kaduna, he didn't impose candidates in Abuja where he was FCT Minister...

That's the difference..

Fct ministers are appointed and not voted. How can he impose a minister on fct when he’s not the president? Dull brain.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Fct ministers are appointed and not voted. How can he impose a minister on fct when he’s not the president? Dull brain.

Reasoning is far from your thoughts... A godfather which is the Onus of the topic is one that imposes positions and candidate using influence for his god sons... well, no one expects intelligence from you anyways.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Yorubas don’t hate anyone. Go look for your hate competition somewhere else. You aren’t called children of hate for nothing.
U mean yorubas called Igbo children of hate ...no other tribe hates igbos not even north the way yorubas do

Una done cast for Nigeria he say una done cast ....no body fit trust Yoruba again

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by leokid866: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

It’s possible but don’t dream about that because it won’t happen
If the Apc gives the presidential ticket to the SW where do you think they would place the vice?
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by IkwerrePikin: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
leokid866:

If the Apc gives the presidential ticket to the SW where do you think they would place the vice?

Of course North
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AntonVince: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Koralords:
Funny how you people think a Muslim -Muslim ticker will not work,the sw will vote for and and so as the north if he comes out from apc,the two most populous state in the north the govs and loyal to him and he will also win imo and co
So stop this hatred towards tinubu there not better politicians in Nigeria

Can Muslims vote an all-Christian ticket?
I want an honest response.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by AntonVince: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
joyandfaith:

Your head dey there.

I don't know where the deluded "Tinubu 2023" crew intends to fetch their votes.

A simple review of Atiku's 2019 performance against an incumbent Buhari (despite the massive rigging) should easily tell any politically-savvy person what's in the offing come 2023.

They talk as if the North owes them anything. grin
Na only APC dey North?
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Koralords: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
AntonVince:

Can Muslims vote an all-Christian ticket?
I want an honest response.
Yes bro am a Muslim and will vote a Christian/Christian ticket ,religion is one of the things holding us back in this country
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by leokid866: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Of course North
Then I guess we are free to dream of a 2023 victory for Apc.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
PeterUdeme:

And you expect the middle belt to support you guys after killing their people, raped their mothers and took over their land?

You Awusa/foolanis are the most stupid and blood thirsty people in Nigeria and you call it born to rule.
Your education is worthless as long as we continue to use you to gain over the southern Nigeria,every other tribe in Nigeria is selfish but you are the most selfish of them all...
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by PeterUdeme: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baawahala:

Your education is worthless as long as we continue to use you to gain over the southern Nigeria,every other tribe in Nigeria is selfish but you are the most selfish of them all...

You have no education if you don’t know that no region can become president alone. We also used you when obasanjo became president I guess. Senseless cow.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You have no education if you don’t know that no region can become president alone. We also used you when obasanjo became president I guess. Senseless cow.

You never and will never use us,It was the between us and those your southern brothers who you so much despise that you guys should be given power,but unfortunately for your greedy lots the man was more nationalistic in his approach that's why you hate him.
Then you want to campaign for this known thief because he is your brother,you are on your own...
You don't have education if all you think is. having a president from your region,instead of thinking about how this country will move forward with a president whose emergence will not be determined by selfish politics but by his credibility... Your tribe is a curse to your southern brothers,but that's to our advantage cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Davash222:

Tinubu will always be loyal to the Hausa/Fulani, automatically, he’s a boy to El rufai.
Which paid off 😆

While your son imbecilic loyalty to yes daddy amount to nothing!
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2023
ddippset:
El Rufai;

Tinubu does not have to be your man, all that matters is that he is the Man.
The way you keep his name in your mouth gives away the fact that you are subtly in awe of him.

In the context of Nigeria and the world at large Tinubu remains a great and influential man.

Haters may hate but anyone who divides opinions like Tinubu is definitely a great man.
Tinubu influence and greatness is now official.
It has been crowned.
Times Magazine also confirmed that
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by JasonScoolari: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

The statement has been made
Then wait for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

Which paid off 😆

While your son imbecilic loyalty to yes daddy amount to nothing!
A post of over 3yrs ago, and you're still fooling yourself? Wow
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Chamber2000:
Naira land is where Boyz congregate and lie to themselves.

Come and say this on Twitter where men do discuss real politics not this Afonja and Igbo that your type do feed on.

Tinubu cannot be Nigeria president

You are a kid!

😆

You know nothing!

He don tey sha!

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
President,federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

Fool!

They can't do more than banning me from their online space.

That will not remove that fact TINUBU IS NOW THE PRESIDENT-ELECT as against your ill-conceived and hate filled wish and permutation.

Yes daddy slave
Son you are really bitter oh. Lol. You are actually the fool here
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Chamber2000:
Naira land is where Boyz congregate and lie to themselves.

Come and say this on Twitter where men do discuss real politics not this Afonja and Igbo that your type do feed on.

Tinubu cannot be Nigeria president You are drunk. Go home.

Naira land is really a boy scout club.

Tinubu is a Theif and can never be president.

Can we lay our lives on the line for it

Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by greatness22(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

You are a kid!

😆

You know nothing!

He don tey sha!

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
President,federal Republic of Nigeria
Bola Tinubu does not know your father, yet you wake up to insult people on his behalf. Your foolishness is large.
Re: Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 by Basic123: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2023
greatness22:
Son you are really bitter oh. Lol. You are actually the fool here
Really 😆

Remain deluded

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.