Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (76162 Views)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
HappyCanadian:

You are high on weed, is your president not useless
Be civilized for once.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by jidxin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Trump is miles ahead of buhari.

Buhari that was shameless saying trump hasnt dashed him ventilators...

Or is not buhari and his people that went to twitter to beg for ventilators? Rubbish

Btw way wizmumu trump is not your president.
don't forget trump's speech. he said Nigeria will do anything for ventilators. this came after Buhari called trump. that implies Buhari already sold Nigeria to Trump.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by hotwax: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

What economy? Tell me the economy you talking about.?

Us space race? Comedy.

Those he killed are just to divert attention. They were never a threat to Americans.

You didn't add that he killed over 100k Americans.

You didn't add how his incompetence crashed the US economy.

You forgot how he disunited Americans

You forgot he is an Illiterate who can't make constructive sentences without spelling mistake.

You forgot he mostly knows nothing he is talking about.

Buhari is far better than Trump. I can argue this constructively to any lenght

corona shut down world economy including its fathers china.

America has been disunited under obama, thats why trump won

Trump did not clone coronavirus in chinese laboratory

trump is not WHO that told us the disease is not airborne, nose masks wont help

Trump is not responsible for coronavirus death in italy, spain, france nigeria etc

do you want to edit your sentence where you mention "illiterate" because the way you sound now is "illiterate" or a usual trump hating muslim.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by MERCHANDISER: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xi and Putin are the same cheesy
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by kiddkash(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Possiblegee:
won’t like this
I am in za oza room

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Seventy7kings: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
A Wailers cannot be considered a good wailer if he/she doesn't cry for at least 6 hours daily
chisos! shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

He never campaigned on a united America, any president that says that is only fooling him or herself. Yes he said Mexico was going to pay but they didn't, he also said he was going to do tax reform, keep the stock market soaring, unemployment low, get out of bad trade deals, tear up the Iran nuclear deal, pull out of climate change agreement, take care of veterans and deal with illegal immigration. He has achieved over 70% of his campaign promises and for any politician, this is EXCELLENT!

P.S. As a black man in America, my evaluation of Trump is strictly against what Obama did for us, so far Trump looks more like a black nigga than Obama. My paycheck, my 401k, my businesses all of them shows the orange man is actually good for successful black niggas like myself.

Where is the stock market now?
And unemployment?
Which trade deal are you referring to that consumers are not paying for?
Which veterans are you talking about? Those same one that still constitute high percentage of road beggers?
And what happened to 401k?

Where does your buisness stand presently and what's the root cause for where it stands.

Stop decorating what's not please.

Trump is an outright failure!

Worst in history! America never had it this bad.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by dboo442: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
wizkid u are kid and i sigh on u.....tufiakwa......like comparing c.ronaldo with soldado.wiz u fall my hand.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by SarkinYarki: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

What economy? Tell me the economy you talking about.?

Us space race? Comedy.

Those he killed are just to divert attention. They were never a threat to Americans.

You didn't add that he killed over 100k Americans.

You didn't add how his incompetence crashed the US economy.

You forgot how he disunited Americans

You forgot he is an Illiterate who can't make constructive sentences without spelling mistake.

You forgot he mostly knows nothing he is talking about.

Buhari is far better than Trump. I can argue this constructively to any lenght

Well the records are there for all to see , he brought black unemployment to an all time low .

Kill Albagdadi to divert attention? The same Bagdadi Obama was protecting?

How did he disunite Americans ? The Democrat party are the ones disuniting American with propaganda and call for civil disobedience against Trump just because they lost a free and fair election to him but they will fail WOEFULLY..

100 thousand dead ? Well we know that over 90 percent of those people died in democrat led states and that's an indictment on democrat leadership in America not Trump ..The Democrat state govts did everything in their power to make sure their COVID fatality figures where high from padding the list with deaths from other ailments , paying hospitals for any death declared a Covid death , paying for anyone put on a respirator , enforcing a DNR ORDER ( Do Not Resuscitate), sending infected people to old people's home to go isolate , deliberately banning the use of Chloroquine in their states even though the know it works ( Governor Cuomo brother secretly used Chloroquine when he was sick) .

The US economy is not crashed it's on pause , if you had any brain you will know that when there is a lock down no form of productivity is going on and that's why the Economy is in a slump .

For you to say flea brained Buhari is better than Trump reveals who you are ..A YORUBA ANARChist Muslim ( only those unhappy sadist can sound like this )

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by ezegenigbonine: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the only different between the two is one is educated the other one is school drop out like nnmadi cownu

Like nnamdi kanu and your father
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Enwhen(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
This one wey carry cocaine sef dey open him mouth abuse buhari grin if not for yardua, you 4 still dey chop beans for jail grin

Respect yourself

Stop saying nonsense...respect his opinion, u don't need to attack his personality to air ur opinion.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by hotwax: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Well the records are there for all to see , he brought black unemployment to an all time low .

How did he disunite Americans ? The Democrat party are the ones disuniting American with propaganda and call for civil disobedience against Trump just because they lost a free and fair election to him but they will fail WOEFULLY..

100 thousand dead ? Well we know that over 90 percent of those people died in democrat led states and that's an indictment on democrat leadership in America not Trump ..The Democrat state govts did everything in their power to make sure their COVID fatality figures where high from padding the list with deaths from other ailments , paying hospitals for any death declared a Covid death , paying for anyone put on a respirator , enforcing a DNR ORDER ( Do Not Resuscitate), sending infected people to old people's home to go isolate , deliberately banning the use of Chloroquine in their states even though the know it works ( Governor Cuomo brother secretly used Chloroquine when he was sick) .

The US economy is not crashed it's on pause , if you had any brain you will know that when there is a lock down no form of productivity is going on and that's why the Economy is in a slump .

For you to say flea brained Buhari is better than Trump reveals who you are ..A YORUBA ANARChist Muslim ( only those unhappy sadist can sound like this )

These people were in hiding before coronavirus when USA economy was the best in the world. Once corona messed up world stock, they came to say trump is incompetent. These muslims hateful lots are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by HappyCanadian: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Joycekkh:
Be civilized for once.
Tah, I will insult him more than 100 times if I was wiz
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by abbey621(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Where is the stock market now?
And unemployment?
Which trade deal are you referring to that consumers are not paying for?
Which veterans are you talking about? Those same one that still constitute high percentage of road beggers?
And what happened to 401k?

Where does your buisness stand presently and what's the root cause for where it stands.

Stop decorating what's not please.

Trump is an outright failure!

Worst in history! America never had it this bad.

My friend keep shut my personal 401k has risen over 650% since 2016, if you need statistical evidence search Google, no one has time for your sentimental crap! Stock market in 2016 was about 18,000, now it is about 26,000.

For veterans here's a link:

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com/news/transition/2019/01/17/trump-recently-signed-two-veterans-bills-into-law-heres-how-theyll-affect-you/

DO YOUR RESEARCH MAN & STOP ARGUING BLINDLY!
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
hotwax:

corona shut down world economy including its fathers china.

America has been disunited under obama, thats why trump won

Trump did not clone coronavirus in chinese laboratory

trump is not WHO that told us the disease is not airborne, nose masks wont help

Trump is not responsible for coronavirus death in italy, spain, france nigeria etc

do you want to edit your sentence where you mention "illiterate" because the way you sound now is "illiterate" or a usual trump hating muslim.

You don't have facts about timeline.

Google when WHO notified the world about about the virus and when they released precautions.

Then Google when POTUS got the first Intel about the virus. If you want to know more, Google who first notified Israel about the coming virus.

You will reach a conclusion from there.

Trump sacrificed Americans for political gains. Downplayed all expert recommendations and piloted America on a nose dive.

Do you see any expert on the forefront now? Everybody is behind. The man that knows it all calls all the shots with the fact that he knows nothing.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by pbs4real(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Both are.useless both have cartoon.character. clueless presidents
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
He better shut up before they block his US visa.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabaOwen:
This one wey carry cocaine sef dey open him mouth abuse buhari grin if not for yardua, you 4 still dey chop beans for jail grin

Shut up your stench you call mouth. Na lie wizkid lie? PMB nor clueless?

Where wizkid for lie na to say PMB and Trump na the same. The lifeless one nor be Trump mate.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

My friend keep shut my personal 401k has risen over 650% since 2016, if you need statistical evidence search Google, no one has time for your sentimental crap! Stock market in 2016 was about 18,000, now it is about 26,000.

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com/news/transition/2019/01/17/trump-recently-signed-two-veterans-bills-into-law-heres-how-theyll-affect-you/

You failed to answer my question.

Where is it the stock market and unemployment now? With over 100k dead and still no feasible test plan.

Don't tell me what was, You can't keep telling me how Nigeria was great in 80's. Where does it stand now.

Give kudos to an Obama that took the country out of recession and left it where Trump met it

Where is it now? Don't tell me gibberish about the past

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by pbs4real(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
abbey621:

no.need to sweat it.bro.. Trump is.a.failure everyone should.know.by now it.shouldn't be.a.new.tin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by regginy: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:
One is a successful business man, a billionaire
The other one was rearing 150 cows in his backyard after retirement.
A billionaire? Trump is not a billionaire he has filed for bankruptcy 6 times to escape debtors and no Bank can borrow him money now he owes banks outside US and refused to show his tax returns because he knows it will reveal the state of his finances

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
be careful, wizzy baba.some words are better off not said.words are like egg.once it falls,you can't take it back again.

why not use your influence as a celeb to call for change rather than ranting on socials?

no matter what,we've to be patriotic citizens and show love to our presido.Iranians love for their president knows no bound.
FACT:Buhari will complete his Term no matter the shout in here.a mistake has been made already and this would be a lesson for us to choose a better leader come 2023.
if na bad leader we vote for, na we go suffere am.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by PericomaNwankwo: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I've always said this . If you've been following US politics you'll see that Trump is just American spec of Buhari
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Long gibberish.

You failed to address the present status quo and root cause. If I must go by your way, I can as well also say he is responsible for every downturn in America today.

You in the past. You not talking a out the present.

And your riddle about Chloroquine and Obama are beer parlour gist. Even FDA disapproved it. Other nations did trials and it was disapproved.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
HappyCanadian:

Tah, I will insult him more than 100 times if I was wiz
Na you sabi.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by blackmantis: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Trump is miles ahead of buhari.

Buhari that was shameless saying trump hasnt dashed him ventilators...

Or is not buhari and his people that went to twitter to beg for ventilators? Rubbish

Btw way wizmumu trump is not your president.

What is going on in this picture?
Who is the man seating on the presidential seat?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Captainrambo2: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
blackmantis:

What is going on in this picture?
Who is the man seating on the presidential seat?
Macron the president of France
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
This one is high on Osogbo weed. How the hell will he compare Buhari with Trump?
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Captainrambo2: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

Hey IPIG, have you seen the ventilators that Trump claimed he sent to Nigeria? Were they sent through you, since you claimed he sent them?

What is worse than a President saying that people should inject themselves with bleach and other disinfectants? Nobody is going to TOP that level of CLUELESSNESS AND STUPIDITY EVER.
That's in a class by itself for the rest of HUMANITY. ONLY the IPIGS fail to see the severity of that dotardness and IMBECILITY.
lol latest zombie in town.... you will run round and break down. Gain nor dey for zombiesm

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by blackmantis: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Macron the president of France

Ohhh ok thanks.
Re: Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter by Villain7: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wizkid, I think say you wise that's why them call you Wiz, sense no dey your head. You comparison shows you lack education

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.