Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. (6197 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1:

I saw that

now when you attack her some people complain

If i saw a snake and Kobojunkie, I'd leave the snake and tackle Kobo.

She is more dangerous than the most dangerous animal!
  grin grin grin grin grin  that she-male needs its azz whooped and i shall be the one to administer the azz whooping. all i need is its address in columbus ohio and that azz is mine  grin grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1:

If i saw a snake and Kobojunkie, I'd leave the snake and tackle Kobo.

She is more dangerous than the most dangerous animal!
kiss
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

kiss
kiss
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 3:16am On Jan 25, 2011
buzugee:

kiss

You suck!!! angry cheesy
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

You suck!!!  angry cheesy
yes i suck. i am something of a freak  grin rick james aint got nothing on me. am a super freak super ffreak a super freakyyyyyyyyy. dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 4:05am On Jan 25, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin grin grin grin  that she-male needs its azz whooped and i shall be the one to administer the azz whooping. all i need is its address in columbus ohio and that azz is mine  grin grin

She actually moved to Illinois, close to Dolton, not too long ago!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by adconline(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2011
Somebody has wasted some years of his life in an unhappy environment and has only 13k dollars to show for it and you want him to keep enduring the punishment just because he will be smelling white sshit instead of black, you dont wish this guy well!
@ OP, hang on in there, by the time your mates have 5 kids each and you only have 20k saved + the stress, you will realize what you just walked into.

THe OP has not revealed his immigration status and the ITKS are already saying that she is illegal. A lot of folks make 18K 20K/yr in the states , so saving $4k/yr doesnt sound like a bad plan to me.

So having five kids is now a yardstick for measuring success?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
adconline:

Somebody has wasted some years of his life in an unhappy environment and has only 13k dollars to show for it and you want him to keep enduring the punishment just because he will be smelling white sshit instead of black, you dont wish this guy well!
@ OP, hang on in there, by the time your mates have 5 kids each and you only have 20k saved + the stress, you will realize what you just walked into.

THe OP has not revealed his immigration status and the ITKS are already saying that she is illegal. A lot of folks make 18K 20K/yr in the states , so saving $4k/yr doesnt sound like a bad plan to me.

No, why do you bother to have any?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1:

She actually moved to Illinois, close to Dolton, not too long ago!
she did ? no wonder she pissed off half the time. dolton is a dead end community full of crazed young black men terrorizing the neighborhood. maybe the boys done slapped kobo one too many times, hence the perpetual state of anger on NL. he-she comes to NL to vent  grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
adconline:

its called research. go to OPs previous answers and questions on their profile and you will see it. i guess you will never make a good detective will ya ?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by spyder880(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
buzugee:

she did ? no wonder she pissed off half the time. dolton is a dead end community full of crazed young black men terrorizing the neighborhood. maybe the boys done slapped kobo one too many times, hence the perpetual state of anger on NL. he-she comes to NL to vent  grin

Hehehehehehehe!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
spyder880:

Hehehehehehehe!
grin i aint lyin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by spyder880(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
buzugee:

grin i aint lyin

That he-she kobo must be a junkie!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
spyder880:

That he-she kobo must be a junkie!
you aint never lied mayne  grin grin she a crack head. he-she got crack-head traits. grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by adconline(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2011
No, why do you bother to have any?

Must everyone have kid? U are still stuck in the thinking that strength lies in number of kids  you have. This is 2011,  it ain't 1960
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by adconline(m): 5:25am On Jan 26, 2011
its called research. go to OPs previous answers and questions on their profile and you will see it. i guess you will never make a good detective will ya ?

As the Researcher in Chief on NL, U called the OP a female only to be reminded by the OP that he's a male.
Here are four responses from the OP, pls help me research where he mentioned his immigration status.

1 Once again I thank your all for your contributions, I have lived in North Carolina since November 2007 and I think the best way to reduce the stress is to move to another city within the state.

Thank you all.

2 Forums / Politics / Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. on: January 22, 2011, 04:54 AM
I thank all of you for your contributions, after reading your posts I have changed my mind to remain in the states, this forum have help me resolve one of of the most controversial issue in my life, moreover I'm a guy not a girl .

Once again I appreciate your contributions.

3 Forums / Politics / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. on: January 20, 2011, 05:42 PM
I always think of going back to Nigeria , The stress here is just too much maybe am not strong enough, meanwhile I open this topic to some of my friends, I called every body on my phone book to ask them if they think about the stress here or if the even felt the stress at all but was surprise to know that almost every body is tired of this country but just want to be regarded by people in Nigeria as one who lives in the states.

So I live in North Carolina for three years now and want to move back to Nigeria with my little savings at least 2 Million Naira, do you guys think I'm running mad, I'm getting ready to purchase my ticket but I need to make sure am not making any mistake that's why I bring this topic here.

4 Forums / Travel / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. on: January 20, 2011, 05:39 PM
I always think of going back to Nigeria , The stress here is just too much maybe am not strong enough, meanwhile I open this topic to some of my friends, I called every body on my phone book to ask them if they think about the stress here or if the even felt the stress at all but was surprise to know that almost every body is tired of this country but just want to be regarded by people in Nigeria as one who lives in the states.

So I live in North Carolina for three years now and want to move back to Nigeria with my little savings at least 2 Million Naira, do you guys think I'm running mad, I'm getting ready to purchase my ticket but I need to make sure am not making any mistake that's why I bring this topic here
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2011
adconline:

As the Researcher in Chief on NL, U called the OP a female only to be reminded by the OP that he's a male.

That was my fault, not Buzugee's. Even though I'm sure he's guilty of a lot of really bad things in this life and previous ones.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by ozoemeka(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
2 million N is nothing my friend, I agree US is really not worth the suffer, but diwe ya o, make more money before going home. I recommend making your money here and spending there. Be a Nigerian working and visiting the US, or better still get a well paying job in NG, maybe shell etc then go home. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
ozo_emeka:

2 million N is nothing my friend, I agree US is really not worth the suffer, but diwe ya o, make more money before going home. I recommend making your money here and spending there. Be a Nigerian working and visiting the US, or better still get a well paying job in NG, maybe shell etc then go home. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endure till when, if I feel am enduring life here in naija, I will relocate. The OP is stressed out and wants a break and all you could ask his is to endure. Maybe you will like to see him come back in a casket (God forbid bad thing)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribute To African Military / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... / Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.