Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. (6194 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

Badagry, go here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590933.0.html

who be badagry ? grin abi you get conjunctivitis ni ?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Did the man tell you that he is an illegal immigrant? First you wrongly assumed he was a female, and now you concluded that he is an illegal immigrant and I must do same as you have?
yes he did undecided
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^ Well, good for you. He did not feel to share that message with me so it will be RUDE of me to make the assumption that he is, simply because a rat like you chose to reveal that to me.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Well, good for you. He did not feel to share that message with me so it will be RUDE of me to make the assumption that he is, simply because a rat like you chose to reveal that to me.
why i gotta be all that ? why i cant just be a decent, moralistic and upstanding member of the community ? cry
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by Jakumo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Hey !  Some of my best friends are rats, so please show some respect.

Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
Jakumo:

Hey ! Some of my best friends are rats
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and may i add that they are mighty fine and upstanding rats.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
Jakumo:

Hey !  Some of my best friends are rats, so please show some respect.

Good for you

I use them for research; putting dyes in their basal fore brain, only to be guillotined 10 days after. Haha, gone are those days!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
yall ever wonder why kobojunkie likes the word 'rat' ?. ok so last december i drove to columbus ohio cuz i heard that the mayor is nigerian, so i wanted to come and see if he can give me contracts (naija style). anyway so as i am driving i see a nigerian flag in front of this crazy looking house. so as yall know am a patriotic mahfukaz. so i disembark and stroll towards the front door of the house to pay my respects to my fellow naija brethren. well b4 i knocked the door, i took a peak through the window. guess who was in there ? kobojunkie sitting down to a scrumptious meal of rat peppersoup. i took a picture for yall to see.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^

What does Madam kobo look like?

Fat as-s? big bosoms? tall? fair?

Please describe
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^

What does Madam kobo look like?

Fat as-s? big bosoms? tall? fair?

Please describe
she aiittt i guess. depends on your taste. i took a pic of her too.

Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
buzugee:

she aiittt i guess. depends on your taste. i took a pic of her too.

Just as I imagine!

So she uses those fat hands to type the arrant balderdash that have now become her trademark?

Odikwa is feli feli serious ooooooooo
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by SEFAGO(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
wow only fstranger can handle that grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
fstranger1:

Just as I imagine!

So she  uses those fat hands to type the arrant balderdash that have now become her trademark?

Odikwa is feli feli serious ooooooooo

grin grin hands look like pork chops. i bet she gotta replace the keyboard pads every 2 days  grin grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
SEFAGO:

fstranger na strong man. too much cassava grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
SEFAGO:

Care to join?

With your mensa-kini, we can make it the best three-some ever!
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by SEFAGO(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
fstranger1:

Care to join?

With your mensa-kini, we can make it the best three-some ever!

No thank you mate. I dont have health insurance. If something happens, and that chick falls on me, i would be incommunicado for a year
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 12:15am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

What an informative post, @isale_gan!

smiley 

buzugee:

who be badagry ? grin abi you get conjunctivitis ni ?

That's your new name.  angry You got something to say, you know where to go.  I'm done with this thread until someone requests info or the OP returns.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2011
isale_gan2:

kiss  smiley

Haramu. . . what are you doing Isale_gan2?

That's your new name.  angry You got something to say, you know where to go.  I'm done with this thread until someone requests info or the OP returns.

Do you work in HR?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2011
SEFAGO:

No thank you mate. I dont have health insurance. If something happens, and that chick falls on me, i would be incommunicado for a year
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oloshi no bobo yi
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by jaygetta1: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2011
I'd like to see everyones face when it is finally revealed that Kobo is actually a guy. @OP: If you truly have issues with papers as some have alluded here, I'd advice you to look towards Canada. It takes approximately eight months to get the "Landed Status" which is the equivalent of a Green Card. I advised a friend of my uncle who had stayed here for over 20 years without being able to get a Green Card. About a year after he landed in Canada he became legalized. I'm giving this suggestion because a lot of people advising u seem concerned on ur ability to return to the United States (or the Western World at least) if u were to depart for Nigeria. Well, good luck and I wish you the best.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 1:48am On Jan 23, 2011
fstranger1:

Haramu. . . what are you doing Isale_gan2?

I was blowing a kiss, not kissing.  Big difference.  embarassed

Do you work in HR?

That too.  wink
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by isalegan2: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2011
jay_getta:

I'd like to see everyones face when it is finally revealed that Kobo is actually a guy. @OP: If you truly have issues with papers as some have alluded here, I'd advice you to look towards Canada. It takes approximately eight months to get the "Landed Status" which is the equivalent of a Green Card. I advised a friend of my uncle who had stayed here for over 20 years without being able to get a Green Card. About a year after he landed in Canada he became legalized. I'm giving this suggestion because a lot of people advising u seem concerned on your ability to return to the United States (or the Western World at least) if u were to depart for Nigeria. Well, good luck and I wish you the best.

Very good, Jay.  Even if the poster doesn't need the info, it will help out a lot of people.  There are lots of immigrants with worries, you know.  Some are not necessarily already out-of-status but maybe are concerned about becoming that way.  The Canada idea was suggested to a friend of mine but I'm not sure why they didn't go through with it.  I myself do not know much about the process there. Unfortunately, the husband was deported before the couple could get their act together.

I hope you're getting along with PhysicsQD/MD.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by jaygetta1: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
Yea, I love Canada. I moved there a while back when I attended McGill Univ. Its a beautiful place with beautiful people. I actually knew people that came there with all kinds of obviously bogus tales of Persecution and were granted refugee status (or failing that, got married); its actually not that different from America. Sort of like living in another U.S state. . . Where the people say "Hey/Eh" a lot! Lol. Free medical insurance, most beautiful strippers in the world. . . What's not to love about it? Lol. Anyway, if anyone wishes to ask any questions, feel free. I'll answer as best as I can. P.S: I actuall have no problems with PhysicsHmD. I just had a problem with the "pack" mentality that was being carried out by (mostly) the Igbo boys on this forum. You state an alternate opinion, automatically you're termed an enemy; and Physics was all too eager to hop on their train. Well, that's past. I'm good, and ,hey, its Cyber World after all.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by oyewolejos(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
buzugee:

stop advising the guy wrongly. i[b]n california they pro-actively seek out illegals. [/b]it is not a refuge state.

Do u live in CA before coming to conclusion about the above matter?
CA lives on illegal immigrant so there's no state that accept illegal more than Cali.
U guys should stop all these stuff
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
oyewolejos:

CA lives on illegal immigrant so there's no state that accept illegal more than Cali.

Apart from serious generational poverty with no hope of redemption, what else can make a person advice others to stay illegally in another person's land?
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
jay_getta:

I'd like to see everyones face when it is finally revealed that Kobo is actually a guy. @OP: If you truly have issues with papers as some have alluded here, I'd advice you to look towards Canada. It takes approximately eight months to get the "Landed Status" which is the equivalent of a Green Card. I advised a friend of my uncle who had stayed here for over 20 years without being able to get a Green Card. About a year after he landed in Canada he became legalized. I'm giving this suggestion because a lot of people advising u seem concerned on your ability to return to the United States (or the Western World at least) if u were to depart for Nigeria. Well, good luck and I wish you the best.
that cretin 'kobojunkie' is a hermaphrodite
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
oyewolejos:

well take yo azz on to cali then without papers. when the patrolling border officials smash on you grin
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
jay_getta:

Yea, I love Canada. I moved there a while back when I attended McGill Univ. Its a beautiful place with beautiful people. I actually knew people that came there with all kinds of obviously bogus tales of Persecution and were granted refugee status (or failing that, got married); its actually not that different from America. Sort of like living in another U.S state. . . Where the people say "Hey/Eh" a lot! Lol. Free medical insurance, most beautiful strippers in the world. . . What's not to love about it? Lol. Anyway, if anyone wishes to ask any questions, feel free. I'll answer as best as I can. P.S: I actuall have no problems with PhysicsHmD. I just had a problem with the "pack" mentality that was being carried out by (mostly) the Igbo boys on this forum. You state an alternate opinion, automatically you're termed an enemy; and Physics was all too eager to hop on their train. Well, that's past. I'm good, and ,hey, its Cyber World after all.
isale_gan2:

Very good, Jay.  Even if the poster doesn't need the info, it will help out a lot of people.  There are lots of immigrants with worries, you know.  Some are not necessarily already out-of-status but maybe are concerned about becoming that way.  The Canada idea was suggested to a friend of mine but I'm not sure why they didn't go through with it.  I myself do not know much about the process there. Unfortunately, the husband was deported before the couple could get their act together.

I hope you're getting along with PhysicsQD/MD.
are yall talking about this same canada http://amplicate.com/hate/canada
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by oyewolejos(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
buzugee:

well take yo azz on to cali then without papers. when the patrolling border officials smash on you grin

I see where u coming from. So in your world border patrol are the one catching illegals already inside the country?
Most cities in CA is a sanctuary city so its illegal for law enforcement officials to ask for your immigration status. On the E-Verify hardly will u see companies using it here. As earlier stated Canada is another option $13k is nothing in 9ja.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
oyewolejos:

Thank for you posting the corrections. This particular poster goes around posting mis-information wherever he can frightening people away from what could potentially be their breakthrough. I am glad you came in to correct the wrong picture he has created of CA.
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by buzugee(m): 3:00am On Jan 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thank for you posting the corrections. This particular poster goes around posting mis-information wherever he can frightening people away from what could potentially be their breakthrough. I am glad you came in to correct the wrong picture he has created of CA.
yeparipaaaaaaa the missile nearly take my head off shocked cry
Re: Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good. by fstranger1: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2011
buzugee:

yeparipaaaaaaa the missile nearly take my head off shocked cry

I saw that

now when you attack her some people complain

If i saw a snake and Kobojunkie, I'd leave the snake and tackle Kobo.

She is more dangerous than the most dangerous animal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.