Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? (1542 Views)

Do Women Really Have Fish Brain? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why do some women have fish brain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by dmcdad: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmmm everybody don already hear us naa you for say it for my ear
Lol... I wan say am for your ear but you no gree na. Abi you want make I draw your ear comot from your face ni? cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by audreybrian(f): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
emmboy: I dont really know what to call it but i think the men are far more sensible than the women in all aspects,  There was a girl that use to friend one of my neighbours, later, the guy got tired and passed the girl over to his friend that stays in the same compound. B4 u know it, the new guy also has started dating the same girl. So i was wondering that doesn't this girl have a single brain? Not only this, most girls are like that, they dont have sense i must say. Only few of them actually know what they are doing. Note: to the girls; always know that the guys would always be a step ahead of u. Take it or leave it!
I think its even you guys that have fish brain.Most girls are way smarter than you think.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by dmcdad: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian:
I think its even you guys that have fish brain.Most girls are way smarter than you think.
What gave you such impression? Don't get it twisted girl, as much as I know that a lot of guys do mess up big time and do things awkwardly and sometimes foolishly, yet it should be noted that girls (most girls) are dumber. Infact, many of em are...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Will Come To An End In May 2011. Why Are We Worried About Romance / Who's More Tolerant? / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.