Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) (8122 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by hama20: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Jullima:
Reading the posts on this thread from men and women very sad.

If Uwa had survived and came on twitter to report her rapists, she would have been given the same treatment of victim blaming and she would’ve been shut down as a liar.

Why do we create an environment for rapists to flourish?? Why do we make it difficult for alleged victims to come forward?? Why do you people pretend you’re neutral until concrete evidence but say boldly the women are lying. Is that neutrality?

This alleged rapist has 24 accusers, isn’t the right thing to do, is to hear them and make sure we have a reliable and credible due process in this country where an alleged rape can be investigated and the rapist removed from our society.

We shame rape victims, we blame them for their own rape, we shout them down as liars, we let a potential rapist roam free to rape his next victim. For you women victim blaming, that next victim could be you.
What you are saying is very correct but people should help them self too. It is true the risk is everywhere but try as much as possible not to increase it by going to spend the night with someone you do not imagine having sexual relationship with. The world is now a very wicked place, with the stories we hear everyday , everyone should be considered a threat. Bullet dey kill everybody but who dey war front and who dey inside house nor be the same.

Every lady should avoid lonely places,i know it can't completely protect you but it will help a lot.

Avoid going to a guy's house until you are serious about what you want from him. No matter how nice the guy is.
The case of Uwa is totally sad and peculiar so it should not be an excuse to avoid preventive measures. Yes it occurred in the church and not a nightclub but we can still use our brain to know where the risk is higher.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by fireback: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

If Uwa had survived and came on twitter to report her rapists, she would have been given the same treatment of victim blaming and she would’ve been shut down as a liar.

Why do we create an environment for rapists to flourish?? Why do we make it difficult for alleged victims to come forward?? Why do you people pretend you’re neutral until concrete evidence but say boldly the women are lying. Is that neutrality?

This alleged rapist has 24 accusers, isn’t the right thing to do, is to hear them and make sure we have a reliable and credible due process in this country where an alleged rape can be investigated and the rapist removed from our society.

We shame rape victims, we blame them for their own rape, we shout them down as liars, we let a potential rapist roam free to rape his next victim. For you women victim blaming, that next victim could be you.
stop supporting evil too. many of the rape cases we read today are fake. girls have discovered new way to deal with their ex. when the relationship is still flourishing, they will not come up with rape until the relationship goes sour, you start hearing how the guy tried to rape them and how he finally rape them, just imagine. as he rape you finish, that's when your relationship became very hot but the day he broke up with you, you finally realized that he once raped you, wickedness...

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by pizzzy(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2020
As a fashion designer my dear. Jumpsuit na clothe wey be say u get to unzip(long zip) or unbutton(plenty buttons) to abeg how ur tailor take sew ur own wey dey fit remove am just like dat
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by phemmyfour: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Let the blackmail start rolling grin
Until your relative becomes a statistic, it ll always be a blackmail to you
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by sisisioge: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2020
He's probably into rough seeex, instead of him to find a fellow BDSM fiend, he went on a raping spree. I hope at least 1 of the 24 victims reported to the authority before gathering on twitter. May God give us the strength to always walk the right lane.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by ikorodureporta: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Nonsense allegations. You follow dis kyne fine guy go hotel, to help you pay school fees, or finance yr highlife for free?? is he your father grin

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Where y'all bloggers be keeping ya brains or sense of reasoning most times It didn't occur to u da this might be a blackmail, act of vengeance or purely an act of defaming someone?? How y'all jst too quick to tag him a rapist, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by X0012(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm summarize d gist for us nah

dirtydiva:
Soon some gals go seize ds opportunity to accuse their ex of bn a rapist, verify b4 you destroy someone future just to get revenge of bn used and dump. Was a victim of it but thank God I m not dat dumb to be played by my ex's with the word RAPE. And for doz IDIOTS forcing themselves on women I declare flaccid upon your pencils IJN! Amen
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Petyr1: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

why do she have to bring the allegations now? was she just raped now?
i don't support rapist but some girls are using this period to catch fun

he raped you and you did nothing until now the storyline does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by LexngtonSteele: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2020
The truth is the average Nigerian man doesn't know the meaning of RAPE.

A lot of them have committed this crime and it's only when they get to developed countries they know their appalling behaviour isnt tolerated.

See them on this thread asking for hard evidence. Do they want these gals to post pictures of their torn hymens ? Even then they would call them OLOSHOs undecided

Now, in the developed world, IF more than 1 lady accuses a guy of rape without hard evidence like torn hymen, what can be done is this....

He would be arrested, these ladies would be brought for questioning, they would ALL be interrogated separately.

CLUES-

IF no links like phone call records exist between the ladies....

IF his own message history shows he's been in contact with these gals....

IF the gals start to describe the rape process ... unique things in his house....

IF there are message trails of him apologizing for "what happened this night"

He might be in serious trouble.

But these folks aren't intelligent enough to process this.

Jullima:

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2020
And not one reported to police Scam
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Justbehave(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

The truth is the average Nigerian man doesn't know the meaning of RAPE.

A lot of them have committed this crime and it's only when they get to developed countries they know their appalling behaviour isnt tolerated.

See them on this thread asking for hard evidence. Do they want these gals to post pictures of their torn hymens ? Even then they would call them OLOSHOs undecided

Now, in the developed world, IF more than 1 lady accuses a guy of rape without hard evidence like torn hymen, what can be done is this....

He would be arrested, these ladies would be brought for questioning, they would ALL be interrogated separately.

CLUES-

IF no links like phone call records exist between the ladies....

IF his own message history shows he's been in contact with these gals....

IF the gals start to describe the rape process ... unique things in his house....

IF there are message trails of him apologizing for "what happened this night"

He might be in serious trouble.

But these folks aren't intelligent enough to process this.

And what happens if these things you mentioned here were all found to be false?.Miss / Master intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Justbehave(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
And not one reported to police Scam
I tire for the matter. We don dey try to settle am since yesterday. Even police don tire.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by LexngtonSteele: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Justbehave:
And what happens if these things you mentioned here were all found to be false?.Miss / Master intelligent.

If you're intelligent enough, you would know the verdict that would be arrived at in the event of that instead of asking foolish questions.

Let me break it down for someone with your IQ.

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but in the face of growing number of accusers, the case should be investigated further instead of dismissing the allegations summarily like the r3tards on FP were doing.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by witnezHD(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Rozz:
is this the era of rape or some persons are just taking advantage of the moment
i swear

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Justbehave(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

If you're intelligent enough, you would know the verdict that would be arrived at in the event of that instead of asking foolish questions.

Let me break it down for someone with your IQ.

The guy is innocent until proven guilty but in the face of growing number of accusers, the case should be investigated further instead of dismissing the allegations summarily like the r3tards on FP were doing.
Lol. Slow poke calling another person unintelligent. You were quick to be against those claiming it is false but sided the ones calling the guy a rapist even when the matter has not gone to court. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2020
X0012:
Hmm summarize d gist for us nah

That shit doesn't worth detailing not to talk of summarizing it. She's now married and I hv moved on
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2020
zionmde:
Girls have seen opportunities to start settling scores

Exactly. This month is gon contain series of rape allegations..
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by HMarshal(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
zionmde:
Girls have seen opportunities to start settling scores

As in ehn,ppl will Neva learn from the Cynthia Morgan & Jude saga,then when they know the truth,that the suspect is not guilty will start apologising,

Hear both sides of the story B4 judging

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by bethyz(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Rozz:
is this the era of rape or some persons are just taking advantage of the mooment

They are Not taking advantage they are using the opportunity to speak up. Some have been silent and they want to speak up

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by bethyz(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2020
It is sad when i see some guy saying people are taking advantage of the situation to tag other people

If you have forceful forced yourself on any girl i wish she will take this opportunity to speak up so you will be arrested because you are a rapist.

Girls are taking opportunity to speak up on there rape encounter not taking advantage of the story. If she said i was raped then she was raped . The guy may see it like she gave in or didnt struggle. Most ladies will consent to forced sex just not to hurt the more.
If you have taken advantage of a lady like that you are a rapist and i hope she speaks up

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by X0012(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Yea
Good.
dirtydiva:
That shit doesn't worth detailing not to talk of summarizing it. She's now married and I hv moved on
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by LexngtonSteele: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Justbehave:

justbehave to his useless homosexual father:

Lol. Slow poke calling another person unintelligent. You were quick to be against those claiming it is false but sided the ones calling the guy a rapist even when the matter has not gone to court. Fool.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Olawalelead(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2020
If the allegations are really real. Then this guy is not just a rapist, but a ritualist...

He's using them for renewal...
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
bethyz:
It is sad when i see some guy saying people are taking advantage of the situation to tag other people

If you have forceful forced yourself on any girl i wish she will take this opportunity to speak up so you will be arrested because you are a rapist.

Girls are taking opportunity to speak up on there rape encounter not taking advantage of the story. If she said i was raped then she was raped . The guy may see it like she gave in or didnt struggle. Most ladies will consent to forced sex just not to hurt the more.

If you have taken advantage of a lady like that you are a rapist and i hope she speaks up

# bolded is not impossible.

grin Truth is lots of women even in marriage use sex as a weapon against their husbands. Am only painting a perspective.

False allegations of rape by women is one of the easiest ways to destroy a man. EVERY WOMAN KNOW WHEN TO PULL SUCH A CARD. Am only stating a fact about the MISCHIEF women also do to men in the name of RAPE.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Let the blackmail start rolling grin

I need a lady of similar age to mine or slightly older for a child relationship, I mean only a kid relationship between us. We just make a baby and nothing else attached.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Edopesin: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
wagazala:

Just out of curiosity, how will a rape victim gather proof? Will he/she ask the rapist to pose for pictures while in the act? Or perhaps make a video interview of the rapist afterwards with a full confession?

Feed your curiosity
For one she can report it as quickly as possible and if there was a struggle in the whole thing she will definitely have signs of it on her body

if there wasn't a struggle you cannot prove that she is telling the truth
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

Feed your curiosity
For one she can report it as quickly as possible and if there was a struggle in the whole thing she will definitely have signs of it on her body

Struggle in this age of rough sex grin
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by wagazala: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

Feed your curiosity

Oh I see..so if she reports it late it's probably a lie? Or even the absence of bodily injuries also means it's a lie?

It is well.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Edopesin: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Struggle in this age of rough sex grin

Bro it's not the same, sure ladies tend to be delicate but that doesn't mean you shouldn't kick an asshole square in the balls if you feel threatened in an enclosed place

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

Bro it's not the same, sure ladies tend to be delicate but that doesn't mean you shouldn't kick an asshole square in the balls if you feel threatened in an enclosed place

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man / I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.