Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) (8119 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Edopesin: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2020
wagazala:

Oh I see..so if she reports it late it's probably a lie? Or even the absence of bodily injuries also means it's a lie?

It is well.

are you ok?
is there any such thing as solemn rape? report to the relevant authorities and let your body be examined, you won't get any justice ranting about it online 5years later, the only thing you will come out with is tarnishing the rapists image, if truly he is one or otherwise destroying an innocent guy

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2020
It is well.. my guys before u knack that round ass babe pls just make sure she fills the sexual consent form and sign where appropriate. Them no dey shame put oo. I done do my own and i will go and copy more later today. The world has changed so lets adjust too. If u like go dey dull urself one stupid idiot go ruin ur life because of toto matter.

If u don't know how or where to get the form see here:

https://eforms.com/consent/sexual/

Just download into ur flash drive or phone memory and scan. Then get as many copies ready in ur bedroom. Them no reach to fall our hands.

Make una no say i no help una ooo
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by wagazala: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

are you ok?
is there any such thing as solemn rape? report to the relevant authorities and let your body be examined, you won't get any justice ranting about it online 5years later, the only thing you will come out with is tarnishing the rapists image, if truly he is one or otherwise destroying an innocent guy

I am okay. No need for insults.

About not getting Justice years later does the name Bill Cosby and R Kelly come to mind?

What you must understand is that the experience is traumatic and our society (Nigeria) is too judgemental with such issues. We make it difficult for ladies to come out when we say things like "show me proof or I don't believe you". No be all rape cases get proof. Some ladies are threatened with all sorts and hence submit reluctantly. Na still rape.

A lady I know was raped in her husband's house by a gang of armed robbers. She was home alone. The fear of loosing her marriage (which she eventually did) and public stereotypes made her carry that ish for years. My point is let's encourage women to speak out and anyone found to be false should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Edopesin: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
wagazala:

About not getting Justice years later does the name Bill Cosby and R Kelly come to mind?

What you must understand is that the experience is traumatic and our society (Nigeria) is too judgemental with such issues. We make it difficult for ladies to come out when we say things like "show me proof or I don't believe you". No be all rape cases get proof. Some ladies are threatened with all sorts and hence submit reluctantly. Na still rape.

A lady I know was raped in her husband's house by a gang of armed robbers. She was home alone. The fear of loosing her marriage (which she eventually did) and public stereotypes made her carry that ish for years. My point is let's encourage women to speak out and anyone found to be false should face the full wrath of the law.

I apologise for my subtle jab
That aside, I don't think any society is less judgemental in issues like this that are very delicate and traumatizing, we cannot pick sides or else our judgements will definitely be based on sentiments and will be biased.

Sure ladies should be given benefit of the doubt because they tend to be the victim in most cases but we should get both side of the story, A guy being falsely tagged as a sex offender will also live that stigma for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
wagazala:

Justice?! How? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US.
Re: Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) by sesameq: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
another busola dakolo and pastor fatoyinbo loading.

Nigerian women are like a crippled leper who can't press the milk form the cows udder but can kick it off with his leg.

They do t have any business idea to give their boyfriends so that he will become rich, their heads are empty and dull fish brains. They don't have any technological innovation or discovery to make the world better, all they talk about at their assemblies are Big brother Naija and Wizkid!!

They know all the babalawo and herbalist houses in Nigeria, their is one at the back of your house, if you take that corner, go straight, jump that gutter and enter the estate, ask of Fadeyi Oloro, he is the one.

You dont fear Nigerian women, they no dey tell person!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.