Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (86409 Views)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by ZinoFasisi: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
The guy was a player and broke their hearts, hence the retaliation with false accusation.
including his cousin, and a chat evidence of him apologising?
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Femeto: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Lack of home training.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by RTSC: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
I don't believe he is a rapist.

Go to universities and see how some select guys dey ravish willing girls like no man's business especially off campus.

Once the guy don tall small, look a bit fresh with small money and nice clothes, girls would be all over him.

I had a friend like that in the hostel back then.

The idiot even bet that he would bring the girl's pant back to the hostel after sex and he did.

If they later accuse that guy of rape, I won't believe it.
He is a chick magnet.

11 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Some girls can lie eh, I think this is conspiracy.

Adonbilivit!

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by womenareapes: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Naija women are very stupid.
this make me believe that 60% of rape cases in Nigeria were all false accusation

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Rubicon67:

Did you not listen to the recorded phone conversation where the girl accused him of joining another individual to rape her?
You'll make a very bad judge . So you don't even know that voicenote could have been doctored. ?

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DimIsaac10(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Babcock again
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Roon9:
Guy the next time you bring that aunty home just ensure you stylishly place your phone on voice recording in order to avoid stories that touch tomorrow.
Ask Neymar, Ronaldo and even Tupac shocked

An aggrieved ex could weaponise anything undecided

Lol men are scared bt we shud try not to have too many issues with exes that they have to want to get back so badly to such a point. Haba
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

good luck providing evidence to back the claim of rape in court facing a judge and jury, when the so called rapist has proper evidence pointing towards you guys being romantically invloved
And one would wonder why most women choose to be silent. One day, some day, all this nonsense will end. Men touching women against their will go get sense
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Rebuke: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
By the time every girl finish opening up eh, plenty guys don enter prison cheesy cheesy cheesy

Face yhur studies yhu no go hear, face yhur job and make money then when yhu are ready yhu pick a woman of yhur choice and get married to her.....yhu can have all the pleasure yhu want all day, all night but dem no go hear o!

Dem won do bad guy sharp guy grin

Now, all these small girls wey una don think say una use and dump don get a better way to get back at ya.

In my years in school, I would hear some guys bragging about how they have finally marked register on one girl or the other.

They would even say thing like, "no girl wey enter my room wey no go collect".

Ehen, yes dem collect and now dem won give una back. Make una come and take una own abeg. kiss

Trust me, this opening up on rape case just starting. .....brace up for more cheesy

Kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Roon9(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
jaxxy:

Lol men are scared bt we shud try not to have too many issues with exes that they have to want to get back so badly to such a point. Haba

Bros see, I'm getting married soon. When I posted my wedding IV on WhatsApp status the kind of messages I got from ladies scared me to my roots. Bros fear ladies Ooo

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by onyxo76(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
e better to avoid all these girls jare, once babe no gree for me, I no even bother check am up again, even if she wan make we be friends, anything happen to am later, they fit include your name join.

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Tominix(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
adedayoa2:
24 ladies just want to shine?
Look it might be true bt from my point of view it might be a set up . . . . How will they just come out at the same time and say that yangy raped them, why not do it when he raped them not now at the same time

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by africandollar: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2020
As a port-harcourt boy o, ojikololo eh grin
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by tonididdy(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
please and please let's respect #uwa's scenario and fate

all these motherfucking hoes coming out to claim rape after many years or months can all go to hell.

they are making uwa's case become ordinary and that is rude and unacceptable.

when there is life, there is hope... but sadly for #uwa all hope is lost only justice is alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DModeCntStopMe: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
24 women? shocked

It's very prudent to investigate this matter before accusing anyone of rape. Rape is despicable. Accusing a person without even hearing his own side of the story speak volumes.

What's that say again... "innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law".

A whooping 24 women? shocked

All of them can't be lying, this allegation must not be allowed to slide.

I urge the police to wade into the matter and do a thorough investigation.

We might have a cursed rabid dog moving about raping women. These are the ones on Twitter o, there is possibility there are several other victims or others who don't have the courage to speak up.

Say NO to RAPE

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Exc2000: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And one would wonder why most women choose to be silent. One day, some day, all this nonsense will end. Men touching women against their will go get sense

a man with diginity wouldnt even consider rape... its demeaning and wrong on all levels, cant even get an erection with a lady who clearly rejected me not to even talk of draging sex

but thats me.. and many aint like me , they enjoy the thrill the tears and the screams.. so to stay safe, just as auction sites like craiglist jiji olx and co would always ask customers should always meet only at open places... non sexual friends should only meet outside the bedroom in company of other people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by womenareapes: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines na when them travel out Dem dey get brain reset.
theoretically speaking,
what you are trying to say is that your father rape your mother to produce you, hence your statement "consensual sex and Nigerian men are two parallel lines" undecided

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by StubbornGENIUS: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
You would have made a fine lawyer and defence attorney sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by KingAzubuike(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
BBWLOVER:
do you know that they now say the rape claim was false allegation. these lying hoes need to start getting lynched
I swear. Why this shit is paining me is that they've used it to bring many successful men down and ruin their career, lose top positions and jobs. There's also an experience concerning a friend of mine. The guy was shocked and stammering as he was telling me his story.

They were to have sex na.. normal guys will pressurize the girl for sex or you sweet-mouth her. She said "No" at first, he left her alone. And came back. Normally if a girl says no, you will still continue to try your luck and make her fall for it. At the end of the day, she allowed him remove her cloths. Even as they were having sex , she was occasionally saying stop but yet she was still the one whining her waist and shouting "baby harder". After the guy released, she sat down for on corner began to cry like person wey dem rape. The guy came out of the bathroom and met her crying. The guy sent her away from his house make she no go land am for trouble.

Could you believe that the following day, the girl started spreading allegations that this my man raped her and sent her away from his house lol.

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by DModeCntStopMe: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
light099:
[s]This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout.

[/s]

Shut up!

24 women ganging up against one person including his cousin. Is he the only guy in PH? There could be more, others who might not be on Twitter or don't have the courage to speak up.

The evidence is there and the allegation is too weighty to be carpeted.

The police should get involved already to prevent others from falling victim.

Stop encouraging evil so you or your family member don't fall a victim.

Say NO to RAPE
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Exc2000:

a man with diginity wouldnt even consider rape... its demeaning and wrong on all levels, cant even get an erection with a lady who clearly rejected me not to even talk of draging sense

but thats me.. and many aint like me , they enjoy the thrill the tears and the screams.. so to stay safe, just as auction sites like craiglist jiji olx and co would always ask customers should always meet only at open places... non sexual friends should only meet outside the bedroom in company of other people
True.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by HowDareU: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Rape is very technical as against hearsay. I have written a lot of articles about rape. But, the truth is before you accuse anyone of rape, you must have solid evidence to back up your claims in court. For instance, a doctor must take samples of sperm stains in the v**gina, panties, injuries and cuts, evidence of rope tied around arm or neck to mute or incapacitate the victim(s), etc. Do not wait after 3 years and accused anyone of rape. #SayNoToRape.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by womenareapes: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2020
makydebbie:
In Nigeria 3 out of 5 women have been sexually assaulted its not even funny again. You people don't even know what consent is.
Look at the rapists and rape apologists in this thread. Your time is coming.
how did you carried out this statistic? undecided

so out of 100million women, 40 millions have be sexually assaulted in Nigeria. undecided

you just proven that women have fish brain.
congratulation

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by yankison(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2020
teemotee:
He definitely raped some of them. All 24 cannot be lying.

What if I accused you of raping me too ..Ode
This Nigerian girls are just clout chasers we all know they were after his money that is why they went visiting him ... How can a guy rape you for real and you don't go straight to the police station or school authority

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by themaestro08(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
24 women? shocked

It's very prudent to investigate this matter before accusing anyone of rape. Rape is despicable. Accusing a person without even hearing his own side of the story speak volumes.

What's that say again... "innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law".

This is the new normal - false accusation of rape. And we you challenge this fools for evidence they call you names.

What the fuuuk is wrong with this people?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by RTSC: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2020
That Babcock na crazy school sha.
Always in the news for sex.

You won't be surprised that it is just 10-15 bad guys that are banging all the girls there while the remaining guys are on konji level.

It's the same everywhere though.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Sterope(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2020
These allegations seem authentic, though.
pocohantas:

As much as you have a point, lot of you do not even know what is consensual sex in Nigeria. You only learn when you enter America.
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by Oizee(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=light099 post=90258638]This case is obviously ganged-up blackmail and a case of some frustrated hoes and gold-digging losers, who felt so stupid after discovering a smart player has successfully shined their congos in succession, one after the other.

[b]By the way, most Nigerian ladies do not know the difference between rape, hardsex and consensual forced sex. That is why 90% of Nigerian ladies who have had sex before always ignorantly claim to have been victims of rape at one time or the other. They always have fake stories to tell. Chasers of cheap clout. [/ May God forgive u, and I still pray that God will never make any of ur family a victim of rape
Re: Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts by teemotee: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
yankison:

What if I accused you of raping me too ..Ode
This Nigerian girls are just clout chasers we all know they were after his money that is why they went visiting him ... How can a guy rape you for real and you don't go straight to the police station or school authority
mumu all 24 are not lying. he raped one or two at least and the rest must have promised to deal with him before for one reason or the other so took the opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.