Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? (11299 Views)

I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by damoceile: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
tellsblinks:

hehehehe person don go insult mod girlfriend

This kind matter go hard to settle o

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
lols. At least I don't live in a filthy home like ur monkey family does. Go take a bath. You look like you haven't had your bath in days. Dirty monkey.
UPu shul leme nA

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by phantom24: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin u are you guys fighting online? Who will separate?
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Openbusiness: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:
are you sure you are using your brain?

No, obviously not. the battery has expired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
lols. At least I don't live in a filthy home like ur monkey family does. Go take a bath. You look like you haven't had your bath in days. Dirty monkey.
it a shame your family can't afford common water in the household because they are so filthy poor, well dude just hit the river or stream to take your shower, stop broadcasting it publicly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
Once they notice they have big smelly ass, gbam! They don turn stupid! They start to think with their smelly asses. They think every guy wants them and that they can get any guy they want or desire. It annoys me so much! Their brains are just filled up with their used tampons! Very annoying.

They are not stupid bro.. they tends to snub alot if that's what u mean. They get so much attention from guys even girls too I think that's y act arrogant. Trust me they are the sweetest when if they love u. I hope they have not dealt with u?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Mandela27: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
I wan laff belle burss here!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Every small thing una done call people parents.. Una sense dey una yansh.... Very foolish girl
very hopeless human being, see respect your self useless hegoat, I didn't quote you or mentioned your family so stay out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

They are not stupid bro.. they tends to snub alot if that's what u mean. They get so much attention from guys even girls too I think that's y act arrogant. Trust me they are the sweetest when if they love u. I hope they have not dealt with u?
shut up your mouth! Simp

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kain wahala be this one?
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by davidbanner(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mandela27:
I wan laff belle burss here!

My guy no be only you oooo
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by themaestro08(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
Once they notice they have big smelly ass, gbam! They don turn stupid! They start to think with their smelly asses. They think every guy wants them and that they can get any guy they want or desire. It annoys me so much! Their brains are just filled up with their used tampons! Very annoying.

I feel your pain bro... I have had my own fair share of this bull shit.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Westernlove: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:

You're referring to Nigerian Women & Ladies right?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
shut up your mouth! Simp

Lol I'm sure someone really pissed u off.. pls don't put the blame on me.. am off ur mention. Keep ur peace!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by NumuSings(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Amiraqfaith(f): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mayannar:

That's kinda too harsh!? Huh

Anyways that's ain't my biz... Sorry, mind we communicate as friends?

Guess I need an approval from u before I do any stuff! I'll be glad if we can talk. (Winks)

Lol... Sharp shoota
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
themaestro08:

I feel your pain bro... I have had my own fair share of this bull shit.
feel pain about what? Mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

oooh so sad my mom is a monkey? what A pity, I almost forgot my dad is a bamboo and i am a chimpanzee.
It's pity your family is wack !!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
tribalwarlord:
It's pity your family is wack !!!
lolz, attention seeker.
LA Inglish LA incomplete LA you LA quote someone, abeg go and sit-down.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

lolz, i am an attention seeker.
LA Inglish LA incomplete LA you LA quote someone, abeg go and sit-down because, I am foolish
i understand !!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
tribalwarlord:
i understand !!! yes why wouldn't you understand it ? cus it you hand job.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Haha!

Who do you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=90284855][/quote] dust !!!
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
@op 360clips
We are all victims of big nyash ladies and their arrogrance, one of my guy was swallowed by big nyash and we had to use touch and flash inside the girls nyash to pull him out. Life is just unfair.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kenplay:
@op 360clips
We are all victims of big nyash ladies and their arrogrance, one of my guy was swallowed by big nyash and we had to use touch and flash inside the girls nyash to pull him out. Life is just unfair.
I'm not a victim. It's just something I observed over sometime now.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Roon9(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:

Funny but so true! Lols

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Roon9(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Maybe they debited their brain and credit their ass. Maybe, just maybe

Jesus Christ
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by airex(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

oooh so sad your mom is a monkey? what A pity, I almost forgot your dad is a bamboo and you are a chimpanzee.
when u say bamboo, do u mean bamboo sticklmao

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
airex:
when u say bamboo, do u mean bamboo sticklmao

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? / How True Is This!!! / Imperfect Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.