Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? (11285 Views)

I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kenplay:

Bros, you no get joy at all. Who frustrate your life like this, chaii big nyash girls ooo
u b mumu iswear.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by COdeGenesis: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

lolz, attention seeker.
LA Inglish LA incomplete LA you LA quote someone, abeg go and sit-down.
I have been follwing your quote. You have a very Ugly face, no breast, no yansh, zero sense of courtesy and respect and to cap it all, NO SENSE. How can you be this empty and miserable?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by otunbalamba: 3:16am On Jun 04, 2020
COdeGenesis:

I have been follwing your quote. You have a very Ugly face, no breast, no yansh, zero sense of courtesy and respect and to cap it all, NO SENSE. How can you be this empty and miserable?
grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by tofek4real: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2020
360clips:
Once they notice they have big smelly ass, gbam! They don turn stupid! They start to think with their smelly asses. They think every guy wants them and that they can get any guy they want or desire. It annoys me so much! Their brains are just filled up with their used tampons! Very annoying.
Hehehehe girls don do this one something sorry o
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Inda2020: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Lightangel64:
You don't have a thread
he has say here because he created the topic

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2020
360clips:
ugly monkey like you asking me if I'm using my brain. Do you even have a brain? Disgraceful monkey
bro take it easy o

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Read what I wrote again, this time slowly and u can quote me where I said all men are rapist

I'm allergic to stupid people
you don't mean it shocked
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fattprince(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Mayannar:

That's kinda too harsh!? Huh

Anyways that's ain't my biz... Sorry, mind we communicate as friends?

Guess I need an approval from u before I do any stuff! I'll be glad if we can talk. (Winks)
Simp!!!!. Just tell her you like her and you want to send pm. Cé fini.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by nwachukwu9(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Stupidity has nothing to do with the size of someone buttocks. There are some girls with very small buttocks that behave in a very stupid manner. As a potential husband a girl buttocks should not attract you to her but her character. Look around you, you would observe that most of the girls people call ugly and insult them because they have small buttocks are the one getting married. Big buttocks and beauty without character attract alpha male,in order word play boys. In general what matters is character. A lady can have small buttocks with very bad character, similarly another lady can have big buttocks with good character. It is not buttocks a man would love, it is character.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by bogdaddy(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Are you with big ass ? Why being so pained
fati2001:
are you sure you are using your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by nwachukwu9(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2020
God created every lady differently, some he gave them big buttocks, some small buttocks. Appreciate what you have. If you have small buttocks don't seek big buttocks. You would surely find a genuine man that loves you the way you are.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2020
COdeGenesis:

oh Wat a pity, Pls stop Describing your gf in public Pls have a shame.
you are jobless, if not you can't be following a quote.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2020
bogdaddy:
Are you with big ass ? Why being so pained
did I asked you?
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by cezarman(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2020
fati2001:

oooh so sad your mom is a monkey? what A pity, I almost forgot your dad is a bamboo and you are a chimpanzee.

I'm certain this one doesn't have a phat asss, so she come mumu ontop flat asss.

Double loss.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2020
cezarman:

my girlfriend doesn't have a phat asss, so she come mumu ontop flat asss.
her ass flat like tray. Double loss.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by cezarman(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Hehehehe

Bros, if you kee person pikin... everybody go japa oh!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by dumininu01(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
airex:
when u say bamboo, do u mean bamboo sticklmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Dreyton36: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Somebody once said ::::---
Big ass is better than a bachelor's degree to
Meanwhile the fool na graduate o
Misleading people
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by dumininu01(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
COdeGenesis:

cheesy cheesy... Nairaland o cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Bartork(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2020
I dey like all this kind fire for fire

From beginning ooo

Liquid fire
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by coronavirus19: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2020
grin This thread dey sweet my belle

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Okay grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Raeheemwayne: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Alot of big ass girls have this entitlement mentality like everyone is owing them because they have a big ass not all sha.
But, Op is like one have shown you shege recently. ndo, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2020
fati2001:
did I asked you?
so you want to fight with everybody now.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2020
cezarman:

I'm certain this one doesn't have a phat asss, so she come mumu ontop flat asss.

Double loss.
cool this one hit me
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
SaintBeehot:
so you want to fight with everybody now.
no.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SaintBeehot(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2020
fati2001:
no.
you don't have to always Reply there're some you should just grin off.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you don't have to always Reply there're some you should just off.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by divineuk(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Dia brain de the ass
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by freethinker420(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
fati2001:

did I asked you?

GrammarNazi come and do your work grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
360clips:
Once they notice they have big smelly ass, gbam! They don turn stupid! They start to think with their smelly asses. They think every guy wants them and that they can get any guy they want or desire. It annoys me so much! Their brains are just filled up with their used tampons! Very annoying.
[/s]
Your over emphasised generalisation makes you sound stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.