Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? (11296 Views)

I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Your over emphasised generalisation makes you sound stupid
another simp spotted. Mumu
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Hypnotise: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Ladies with big ass get hit on daily by many men. They collect all kinds of favors easily including financial favours from their numerous admires making them pompous.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Karex81(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2020
COdeGenesis:

I have been follwing your quote. You have a very Ugly face, no breast, no yansh, zero sense of courtesy and respect and to cap it all, NO SENSE. How can you be this empty and miserable?
bro take it easy, make dat girl no go drink sniper on top your head, if not it will end in tears grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by LovelyPoison(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
COdeGenesis:

I have been follwing your quote. You have a very Ugly face, no breast, no yansh, zero sense of courtesy and respect and to cap it all, NO SENSE. How can you be this empty and miserable?
Chisos!!! Brutale! My brother take d chill pill okay

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
360clips:
ugly monkey like you asking me if I'm using my brain. Do you even have a brain? Disgraceful monkey
this Bobo dey blast sha grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Jude273(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Mayannar:

That's kinda too harsh!? Huh

Anyways that's ain't my biz... Sorry, mind we communicate as friends?

Guess I need an approval from u before I do any stuff! I'll be glad if we can talk. (Winks)
Hmmm ubunja student. Gay on sight!! Permite me to shoot
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Jude273(m): 2:00am On Dec 09, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Oloriburuku ni e
Oh! Na yoruba gal!! Its finish, she is angry that with all the drugs she took, still yet no sign of ikebe
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Jude273(m): 2:13am On Dec 09, 2021
its very painful that the poster's mother is suffering from HIV AIDs and HPV at the same time, that is why she couldn't get the big yansh, and may be the poster got infected by the family trend that she also suffers the same faith. And the few guys that was able to manage her for the time been got snatched by girls with a blessed ikebe. Now she couldn't contain her fustration rather than to come here and vent it on NL.
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Jude273(m): 2:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Your over emphasised generalisation makes you sound stupid
One of the mgtow precisely, they are too bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages / Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / Her Past Is Too Much For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.