Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) (10767 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But you guys are making it look like No lady deserves any help without pulling down panties

How do u see your jnr bro do such ?
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Zabiboy: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2020

Genuine Love, Genuine Relationship, Hot Genuine Sex CAN NEVER BE NEGOTIATED..
Generally, anything that is been obligated or Conditioned cannot produce a genuine outcome on the long run.
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2020
LikeAking:

I like this your name o.

When will you bless me na.

I have been .
Bless you? As in?
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
majamajic:

How do u see your jnr bro do such ?
My brothers ain't such men... Their father gave them proper Orientation
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by LikeAking: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bless you? As in?

When will you bless me with the sugar pot?.
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
LikeAking:

When will you bless me with the sugar pot?.
When ur chicken grow teeth
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by LikeAking: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When ur chicken grow teeth

How na?

It's totally impossible.

Pls help me.
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by DevCareer: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by pansophist(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
All I see here is a lady who understands the game and knows how to use it in her favor. You don't hate the player, you hate the game. The man should stop being a simp. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by DevCareer: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So, men can no longer help out ladies without asking for something in return? So a man who helps out a friend financially is now a simp?

Niggahs Bosses be giving out financial aids without expecting anything in return. I guess simps are those silly ones who give hoping to warm their way into her heart or pant like a maggot.

I was meaning to ask the same question
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by DevCareer: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Legionx:
Money can never buy love

It may temporarily buy attention..

But is there any such thing as love? Dont be misguided.

Here is a lady a man sent 50k asking to be her friend.. She declined still

Must you help because you want to date someone and the likes. What happened to helping for helping sake?

Anyways, in the spirit of the World Environment Day, there is need to encourage and remind ourselves of the need to stay safe, improve our knowledge of our health, safety and environment and validate our mastery of safety management.
Check out the link below for an online health, safety and environmental (HSE) training that can help you become an authority in occupational health and safety

https://clariongr.com/course-cat/online-courses/health-safety-and-environment/
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Regular323: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Earn up to 5k weekly reading latest Nigerian news online. No bvn or ATM pin needed please!. Only a registration fee of just 1600 for a coupon code. Drop your watsapp number if interested. I'll send you the link
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Rickmann: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Legionx:
Money can never buy love

It may temporarily buy attention..

But is there any such thing as love? Dont be misguided.

Here is a lady a man sent 50k asking to be her friend.. She declined still

The earlier ladies begin to realise that money cannot buy them love, the better for them.
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Rickmann: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
sammysmiles:
Why is George Floyd burial news not yet on NL

Ask Floyd mayweather
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by AghePromise(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tillatalk:
If the guy kon rape you nah you come social media they rant

na dat one dey trend now.
Re: Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
R/ship is a game of choice in it options abound, it can either be yes/no. A babe currently carry face for say i no do Xmas for her and her family till 2day I no even see her face self....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.