Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,777 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu (9111 Views)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Mraphel: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
deusEXapollo:

if you think hard enough, you would realise tribalism (as well as racism) exists among all subgroups of humans and there is no such thing as " this group is more tribalist/racist than the other.

Bigotry is bigotry angry
I know what I'm say...they have the highest intolerance in Africa.
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Inda2020: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Ipob get ur shits together
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by BareFacedLies(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
People should learn to mind their own business
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Why must the woman be paraded naked sad

Why shouldn't she be paraded
So she can make her husband father a bastard

Never not in my country
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
paulolee:
chai...perverts don enjoy free show...whats the essence in seeing her unclothedness but you cant grin grin touch it?? but i think is better this way than flogging and beating cheaters..na wah o

grin grin cheesy
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
90% of igbos women are all prostitutes and harlots tufiakwa
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
daddytime:
What happened to just realizing and accepting that one made an error of judgment in choosing a wife by just sending her away and divorcing her?

I accept it might be easier said than done but believe me, it is doable.

If na me I go tell dem say una dooooh, after that greeting, she would know it's best to pick her few stuffs and return to her folks.

This is a classic case of Father Charles' law of " once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the bangor to get banging".
you haff lost your mind angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
paulolee:
chai...perverts don enjoy free show...whats the essence in seeing her unclothedness but you cant grin grin touch it?? but i think is better this way than flogging and beating cheaters..na wah o
Lol

grin grin cheesy
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
90% of igbos women are all prostitutes and harlots tufiakwa

Stupid comment of the century award.
Stop this tribalism. You'll sleep better at nights.
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Bennysam: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Why must the woman be paraded naked sad
They both paraded naked and besides she deserves it because she the one that brings that man into her matrimonial bed
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
No Matter What, Dey Are Wrong 4 Doing Such To Her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo) / LAST LONG IN BED: If You Can't Last Long In Bed, Then See This... [PICTURE] / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.