Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu (9103 Views)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by JKisOK(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
A married woman was allegedly caught having sex with her ex, who is also a married man, and they were stripped and humiliated in their community in Enugu.

The incident happened yesterday in Amokwe village, in Oduma, Aninri local government area, Enugu state.

According to reports, the married man left his village and journeyed to Amokwe to meet with his ex who is now a married woman. But neighbours alerted the woman’s husband and the couple were caught having sex in the woman’s matrimonial home.

The infidelity angered the woman’s husband who then tried to cut off his rival’s penis but was held back by locals.

The woman and her lover were then stripped, beaten, and paraded by community leaders who said this is the first time such an abomination will be happening in the community.

The married man was also made to walk about with wedding photos of his married lover hanging from his neck.

https://ionigeria.com/infidelity-married-woman-paraded-naked-after-being-caught-pants-down-with-married-lover-in-enugu-pictures/

2 Shares

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Premiumwriter: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
... who said this is the first time such an abomination will be happening in the community.

When all the men are Simps

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Akunwafor(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
And look at the people agitating for biafra.

Idiots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2020
This type of mob action is very primitive and unacceptable! angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Why must the woman be paraded naked sad

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Goldenkrezi: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Why them come parade am naked na...

Make Dem leave am to enjoy life na grin

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by daddytime(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2020
What happened to just realizing and accepting that one made an error of judgment in choosing a wife by just sending her away and divorcing her?

I accept it might be easier said than done but believe me, it is doable.

If na me I go tell dem say una dooooh, after that greeting, she would know it's best to pick her few stuffs and return to her folks.

This is a classic case of Father Charles' law of " once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the bangor to get banging".

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Got to be the culture, punishment for adultery
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Hypnotise: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
It's a crime to be poor

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Why them come parade am naked na...

Make Dem leave am to enjoy life na grin

The thing tired , go to court for divorce

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
daddytime:
What happened to just realizing and accepting that one made an error of judgment in choosing a wife by just sending her away and divorcing her?

I accept it might be easier said than done but believe me, it is doable.

If na me I go tell dem say una dooooh, after that greeting, she would know it's best to pick her few stuffs and return to her folks.

This is a classic case of Father Charles' law of " once banged can always be rebanged so long as it is in the mind of the bangee and the bangor to get banging".

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by deusEXapollo: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
I wish more white people could see this and treat you all the way you deserve

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Mraphel: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
deusEXapollo:
I wish more white people could see this and treat you all the way you deserve
Think before u type...this region's tribalism and bigots is compared to none

The white are innocent compared to this people.

They will soon come online to back it up that Igbo women do not cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Barryseal: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
� Shame �shame �shame �shame �shame
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by zexy2030(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Because a prize was paid over her head, if she wanted more dicks, she wouldn't have allowed man to pay over her head and family collect goodies to be with the man for the rest of her life. so I advice women if u can't stay with one dick pls don't marry, the envy of a married man is horrible. His money is his heart, u r his investment and treasure. Another man's dick in you for a peanut make him nude to the whole world.

9 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Deicide: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
This are the people am living in the same country with.
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by KenBen217: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Barryseal:
� Shame �shame �shame �shame �shame
Spot on game of thrones reference

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by spirul77: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Funny thing is, if both of them are eventually forgiven by their respective spouses, after some time they will still cheat again.

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why post only the woman's pics here. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by BillKapri96: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
why are they both paraded? Nigeria still trash
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Lorazepam(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
KenBen217:

Spot on game of thrones reference
grin ikr first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Homeboiy: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
She get luck say no be for Nsukka

She for don run mad
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
chai...perverts don enjoy free show...whats the essence in seeing her unclothedness but you cant touch it?? but i think is better this way than flogging and beating cheaters..na wah o
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
They always claim they are civilized but they are still 20000 years behind civilization and reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by freshkpomo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why na?? Such a cute lady..

If you can't keep your stuff just don't bother getting married or attaching yourself to someone, people can be so possessive. A young man was gunned down in Benin for cheating on his girlfriend, funny enough the man was married with a kid.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Burgerlomo: 3:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Old story cool
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2020
d fear of ex is the begining of wisdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Bighead9: 5:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by deusEXapollo: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Mraphel:

Think before u type...this region's tribalism and bigots is compared to none

The white are innocent compared to this people.

They will soon come online to back it up that Igbo women do not cheat

if you think hard enough, you would realise tribalism (as well as racism) exists among all subgroups of humans and there is no such thing as " this group is more tribalist/racist than the other.

Bigotry is bigotry angry
Re: Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu by Tillatalk: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
5mins pleasure turned sour ...always control your John Thomas don't let your John Thomas control you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.