Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? (18665 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:

Brings it back to the same point

Who determines what's right, merciful and just? You?

If you can't decide the right and the wrong without one ancient story book. I don't think you are being fair to your brain

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Emenaego(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Dpearlz: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
bright007:

Provide simple evidence of this life after death. Do not quote story books for me.

In answering people like you I always say. Have you ever had a dream? Do you remember the actions that took place in that dream?

Then With your logic (because you can't provide a video clip of the dream) it is impossible for you to have had that dream from my point of view.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by philiancoop(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:

But you were born a Christian right? grin

my father threw me out of the house because he thought I went to church too much.

but none of those matters.

every man needs a saviour, beyond religious lines and family, what will you do with your sin?

you can't fight it, just accept an offer to have you washed, no hard work in that. I thought that's a good deal so I took it.

I actually go to church to meet with other people to talk about how much better we're now living being guilt-free

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by philiancoop(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:

If you can't decide the right and the wrong without one ancient story book. I don't think you are being fair to your brain

isn't your brain a programmable device? if you didn't learn English could you speak it? it's not a matter of the brain deciding, it's a matter of what information you've been exposed to that determines how your brain will judge.

So, if you don't know why lies beyond death because your brain never learnt it, how can you make the right decision on how to prepare for it using your brain (or information stored there rather)?
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ebubenwa042(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough
for some it will be a day of joy, but for some a day of sadness. I pray that God will help your soul. A word is enough for the wise. Repent brother
#signsofendtime

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:

my father threw me out of the house because he thought I went to church too much.

but none of those matters.

every man needs a saviour, beyond religious lines and family, what will you do with your sin?

you can't fight it, just accept an offer to have you washed, no hard work in that. I thought that's a good deal so I took it.

I actually go to church to meet with other people to talk about how much better we're now living being guilt-free

@bolded is the biggest mistake you guys usually make. Thinking non religious people commit sin. I may be more righteous than you. I only don't believe in fairy tale. Get that?

Secondly, you were born a Christian and was indoctrinated. Your parents may not want you to take it beyond certain level and that's why you had clash with them.

Although, some people don't follow the religion of their parents and that's why we have convertee in all religion. From Christian to Muslim and vice versa.

Thirdly, it would be ridiculous for God to ask me to pay the sin of Adam.

P. S. There is high chance that Adam never existed though

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ebubenwa042(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

for some it will be a day of joy, but for some a day of sadness. I pray that God will help your soul. A word is enough for the wise. Repent brother

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ebubenwa042(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:

for some it will be a day of joy, but for some a day of sadness. I pray that God will save your soul.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ebubenwa042(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:

for some it will be a day of joy, but for some a day of sadness

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:

isn't your brain a programmable device? if you didn't learn English could you speak it? it's not a matter of the brain deciding, it's a matter of what information you've been exposed to that determines how your brain will judge.

So, if you don't know why lies beyond death because your brain never learnt it, how can you make the right decision on how to prepare for it using your brain (or information stored there rather)?
if you were never exposed to the bible. Would you be talking about after life from Christian perspective? The probability is very low.

Think about it. Bible itself is a scam

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by goldenclothes(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
I won’t miss heaven
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ebubenwa042(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
For some it will be a day of joy, while some a day of sadness. When I see the things going on in this world, It baffles me I tell God that these souls should not just perish, because they are too precious. But we should turn away from our wicked ways and seek him
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by philiancoop(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:
if you were never exposed to the bible. Would you be talking about after life from Christian perspective? The probability is very low.

Think about it. Bible itself is a scam

If there was no oxygen in earth would you be alive? of course not. someone thought you needed oxygen so he DESIGNED it to be available on earth and absent on Venus or Jupita. It's not coincidence bro.

It is not also coincidence that I read the Bible and it's not also coincidental that you're reading from me... someone DESIGNED this time, this moment, this oxygen you're getting so you can be alive... just accept it and breathe in bro, it doesn't hurt, it saves

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by bright007(f): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dpearlz:

In answering people like you I always say. Have you ever had a dream? Do you remember the actions that took place in that dream?

Then With your logic (because you can't provide a video clip of the dream) it is impossible for you to have had that dream from my point of view.

Dreams are hallucinations. They ain't real.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:

If there was no oxygen in earth would you be alive? of course not. someone thought you needed oxygen so he DESIGNED it to be available on earth and absent on Venus or Jupita. It's not coincidence bro.

It is not also coincidence that I read the Bible and it's not also coincidental that you're reading from me... someone DESIGNED this time, this moment, this oxygen you're getting so you can be alive... just accept it and breathe in bro, it doesn't hurt, it saves

But it's a coincidence that I'm not accepting jesus. It's a coincidence that less than 2% of North Koreans are Christians.

I'M OUT. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND AT THE MOMENT. MAYBE LATER IN LIFE, YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by freecocoa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who else but God? He obviously doesn't want anyone to make the fictional heaven with all his "unkeepable" rules, mschew.

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
If u say that he'll doesn't exist, why are all this celebrity worshipping satan

Cuz they want to go to hell.

I just wanna make a common sense
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by LogicalZubby(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
But there is no Heaven anywhere...
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:

I dont want to go to heaven.
Amen for u
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Proudlytips: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Only if
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Only you. Not everything

shut up!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by kinethic: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro... leave that sect you are in that is Decieving u..

There is no more time!

Get Ready for the Rapture

I don't belong to any sect but a bible believer redeemed by the blood of Jesus christ my Lord and savior.
I perceive you might be a young over zealous Christian. We have been taught that heaven is the reward of Christians and Christians will be raptured into heaven. Read your bible well and allow scriptures to interpret scriptures and ask the Holyspirit to direct you to the truth.
The ultimate calling of Christians is to.rule on earth with Christ Jesus. Heaven is the father's throne but earth he has given to man and Christ Jesus to be inhabited forever.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by BrainRider: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Myself

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Righteousness89(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
kinethic:

I don't belong to any sect but a bible believer redeemed by the blood of Jesus christ my Lord and savior.
I perceive you might be a young over zealous Christian. We have been taught that heaven is the reward of Christians and Christians will be raptured into heaven. Read your bible well and allow scriptures to interpret scriptures and ask the Holyspirit to direct you to the truth.
The ultimate calling of Christians is to.rule on earth with Christ Jesus. Heaven is the father's throne but earth he has given to man and Christ Jesus to be inhabited forever.

Sir , I know and Understand that you are old and Experienced in Christ ! But with that Summation @ Bold, you have to check what you claim you are!

Being saved in 1960 or before then is not a Trophy! Neither is it a Competition!

Humble yourself and follow Christ not your Experience ..

No Genuie Beliver attaches himself with the Things of this world. We treat them with light hands. Because we don't belong Here..

We have a place where we belong! That's where we invest ourselves more!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by max57: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
ebenhazard:
Nigeria.. but God should give us softlanding
Hm,my brother be not decieved, for God is not a man that he should lie, for what ever a man sow that he shall also reap, for the fact that Nigeria is what she is doesn't make Jesus to lower his standard for judgement,he is going judge the world with his word, the Bible,be you rich or poor, small or big, now is the time for salvation, you either repent now that the grace is still available for us and be saved.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by wizod(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:

i knw you very well even d book of Psalm 14:1 explains better whom you are.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:

This is very true. Christian are not lazy at all. I work with them, they're active and smart in their field. Unfortunately, they are following your parent religion which was installed in their brain when they were very little.

Too bad not all human have the capacity to unistal the virus of religion from their brain. They continue looking for excuses to uphold religion. Same with Muslims and others.

It's good I have a witness in the house that my people are not lazy. For that, I'm content.

See below the kind of news you'll frequently hear if there was no Christianity.

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Cloud007: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Some will blame Twitter influencers. Cos they don't have their own sense.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Symplyjames: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
[Thank you so much for the great awakening by your post. God bless you for the post and I encourage you never to give heed to any comment kicking against this post. Thumbs up!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ddnazy: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:

You need Jesus Christ and the earlier you accept Him the better, to avoid "had I known"
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ddnazy:

You need Jesus Christ and the earlier you accept Him the better, to avoid "had I known"

I would rather accept budha cheesy. His teachings are more reasonable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak? / Not Every Sin Leads To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.