Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? (18663 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by dopedealer(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
bright007:

Provide simple evidence of this life after death. Do not quote story books for me.

Go and read your Bible , if you have one !
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xmuslim:

I will join you please. We need to have fun with lthose virgins in the Muslim heaven grin grin

Nahhh, Muhammad already funked all of them... No virgin again.. Sorry. Didn't you get the memo?
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
STILL ON THE EXISTENCE OR OTHERWISE OF HEAVEN AND HELL
Heaven may exist, but I doubt its existence since neither I nor any other person for that matter has ever tasted actual death to have been able to know what transpires at death; whereas, hell is absolutely nonexistent, for it's an impossibility for a good God to have created such a terrible place for his creatures and himself to stay till the end of time.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by solreb: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?
If you go to hell, you will cry, wail , regret, cry again, Wail again and scream ! You will wish to turn back the times, you will plead for Mercy, but it will be too late.

Hebrews 9:276
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will u blame?

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. If you Miss Heaven, who will you Blame?

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. If you Miss Heaven, who will you blame?

Luke 16:24
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:27-28
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you blame?

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Luke 16:29-31
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Today you Have the Preachers In the Churches, Twitter, Facebook, instargram, YouTube, etc Preaching the Gospel.

Here on Nairaland, You have Righteousness89 and the other Brethren Hammering the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

If you Miss Heaven, Who will you Blame?

Do well for your Soul by Humbling yourself before The LORD in Repentance and Accept JESUS CHRIST..

Happy Sunday and GOD BLESS US ALL
There is no blame game here. Individuals make choices that decide where they end up.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Olarewaju89: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=joviegghead post=90397685]Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough[/quote

Rev 20 vs 12 - 15. Go and read it and you will thank you later. Shalom!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by echizzy: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hell is not a joke people. Let's stop making fun of this pls
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Heaven is here on earth . When u are rich u are in heaven , and when u are poor u are in hell. So u can’t blame no one...
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
U went there to take this pic ur self or internet? Else I don’t believe it . Shit grin
BackllGodNaija:
Just three persons...

Me, Myself and I.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Can we be friends? kiss
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Since heaven is so real and is a place to chill, why don’t dey seek death and go flex? Why do they pray for long lives always ? grin who Is deceiving who? undecided wake up Africans , wake up from child indoctrination
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Since heaven is so real and is a place to chill, why don’t dey seek death and go flex? Why do they pray for long lives always ? grin who Is deceiving who? undecided wake up Africans , wake up from child indoctrination

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Being ur friend right away . Pls reply ur mail
bright007:
What's heaven?

Religion thrives on fear. Heaven simply is an illusion.

You have only this life to live. Live it fully without fear
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by SexytorresE(f): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls send me a mail kiss
betterpikinn:
You Christians should stop all these nonsense.
There are over 2000 gods and different religions in this world and there is no prove that yours supercedes all the other ones just because YOUR STORY BOOK (Bible) says so.
Any small argument, they come up with the stupîd line "the Bible says" blablabla.... WHO BELIEVES IN YOUR BIBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The other religions too have their own "story books" too.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
dopedealer:

Go and read your Bible , if you have one !
Typical, thinking others believe in pink unicorn too.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
echizzy:
Hell is not a joke people. Let's stop making fun of this pls
It's not a joke, but when an Almighty and Powerful God spends his time roasting people...

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sincerely if I go to hell I'll still blame God, he has spent the last 2000 years failing to prove his existence, and saving humanity.

Like I always say if God want us to take home serious, he should come down and die on the cross himself.

No blood of Jesus scam, blood that couldn't even save the Jesus from being killed like animal.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by betterpikinn: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
Pls send me a mail kiss
Should I? kiss wink
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Nahhh, Muhammad already funked all of them... No virgin again.. Sorry. Didn't you get the memo?
oooops grin
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by BackllGodNaija: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
U went there to take this pic ur self or internet? Else I don’t believe it . Shit grin
No I've not been there myself, so the pic couldn't have come from there.

But that doesn't mean that it's not the truth...

Heaven is real...Hell fire is also real whether you choose believe it or not.

It doesn't change that fact.

I just hope you don't to be there yourself to believe it...

Except it's heaven.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by adewad13(m): 3:52am On Jun 08, 2020
You have no one to blame than to blame yourself...But the only way out for you is to die a Muslim...That's when you will be consider for Paradise.
ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION TO SALVATION.
ACCEPT ISLAM TODAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by kinethic: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir , I know and Understand that you are old and Experienced in Christ ! But with that Summation @ Bold, you have to check what you claim you are!

Being saved in 1960 or before then is not a Trophy! Neither is it a Competition!

Humble yourself and follow Christ not your Experience ..

No Genuie Beliver attaches himself with the Things of this world. We treat them with light hands. Because we don't belong Here..

We have a place where we belong! That's where we invest ourselves more!

This is not a matter of trophy or how long you have been saved. Rather the truth. We have been fed with the rapture theory to heaven and people have swallowed that for long time. Search the scriptures and you will discover that heaven is never the reward of Christians.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Map1(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2020
we build our life on story book
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
joviegghead:

Heaven is real bro. Anything you do Earth has its reward after death don't argue it. I have some evidences to prove what I just told you. Wake up and smell the coffee
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Lawsimon(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2020
joviegghead:

And how has your so called 'logic' help us?
Do not think everyone is blind like you.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by fikenna(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
Scam!

everything ends here on earth
do not be surprised if u die and go to HELL
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
fikenna:
do not be surprised if u die and go to HELL

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Righteousness89(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2020
kinethic:

This is not a matter of trophy or how long you have been saved. Rather the truth. We have been fed with the rapture theory to heaven and people have swallowed that for long time. Search the scriptures and you will discover that heaven is never the reward of Christians.

May GOD help you My Brother..

With the words that come from you , you seem to be a Casulty of the Endtimes Prophecy!

" For iniquity shall abound, the Love of many Shall wax cold"

Watch and Pray bro! Don't be a foolish virgin.

JESUS IS COMING to Take His bride out of here!

It's not s contest! It's not an Arguement!
No matter how long it takes, The Sky will crack open one day!

Personal Raptures are occurring every second..
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
philiancoop:

it's funny how everyone gets the chance to make the right choice, even God's deposit in them urges them on and they still decline.
Trust me, my friend, no one will have an excuse.

It's so simple, you've done wrong and you do daily. Jesus paid for all you and your ancestors did free of charge. No More karma punishment for you. only believe this is true and accept the offer.

By the way,
I chose Jesus myself, when I saw I couldn't bare to pay for all my wrong, I simply accepted and that was all that was needed

You have been lead through a wrong path, no body can atone for your sins for you... It is your soul that needs to be cleansed and be right with God... Nobody can do that for you..

Do it your self..
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2020
For those saying others will go to hell, remember you're not the only ones with hell.

There are about 4,200 hell, even if you escape Christian hell you'll still end up in Islamic hell, Hinduism , Buddhism and the rest of 4,196 hell ... good luck.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2020
By the way, why will I leave 72 virgins for a Christian heaven? all you do there is sing, wtf!
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

You have been lead through a wrong path, no body can atone for your sins for you... It is your soul that needs to be cleansed and be right with God... Nobody can do that for you..

Do it your self..
No one can atone for my sin, what was Jesus doing on the cross, playing ludo?

So why haven't God time travel back to the beginning and start over, instead he's be killing people with disasters, flood, he brought his son and kill him too, that's not enough, he still plan on roasting some few more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak? / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.