Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! (792 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by megletters: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2011
Research suggests that guys on campus with very high IQs(brilliant) r likely to be sexually INACTIVE compared to their counterparts whose IQs are not that high, because these kind of guys( i.e., the Einsteins) cannot socialize or don’t know how to woo a girl, or are too serious to even think of having fun in a relationship. Seriously, how do you see it? ur opinions are MOST welcomed here. thanks
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Dsense(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2011
OP.
Yep . . . .Very right!!!
Take me for example . . .I'm very brilliant and got no time for chasing women up and down . . Thou they come to my way but i still say NO to them . . .pple like ''Mrs China and Mygoldie'' angry
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Coolabbie: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2011
Dsense & brilliant in a sentence? *coughing*
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Dsense(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2011
Coolabbie:

Dsense & brilliant in a sentence? *coughing*
What?
You need some proofs? angry grin
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Mygoldie(f): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Yep . . . .Very right!!!
Take me for example . . .I'm very brilliant and got no time for chasing women up and down . . Thou they come to my way but i still say NO to them . . .pple like ''Mrs China and Mygoldie'' angry

that response is very Gay Desense.
you don't have time to chase women,but you have time to chase men. undecided
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Dsense(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2011
Are you still in your period undecided
But you told me you are done since tongue
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by eNKe1: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2011
That's stereotypical, and it's unfortunate such guys cant help but be assitd into their doom boxes
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2011
I can relate to this.

There were times when single that I really didn't feel like getting into all that yansh chasing sht as I had some personal project I was working on (of the research and development category) that required lots of my time. Therefore, I had to be extremely efficient with what I decided to sink my time into.

Nothing gay about it. Just a man that knows his priorities. I can't say I have much respect for someone who all they do with their time is cater to how to get more yansh.
When a man finds his vision, certain things that had more pull in his previous life loose their appeal. I knew something solid had been placed into my hands (or head) from above, and I had to deliver.

There's nothing wrong with these types of men. It's just that women are used to having the whole world handed to them in a fruit basket and if they meet a man that they actually have to impress with more than just how short they wear their mini-skirt, they really don't know how to do it. So they go with the ones they understand.

These kind of men tend to go more for a quality woman, a woman who's also found her vision, a woman worth the distraction, not just anything that happens to strut by in a skirt.
That same brilliant mind, if you can arouse it, can come up with brilliantly new ways to spice up a date.
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by queensmith: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2011
^^ respect
you speak the truth, I dont see much in men busy chasing women when they should be chasing dreams. The same goes for women. There are much more important things in life to be wasting time on rubbish!

@post- NOT TRUE!

your iq has nothing to do with social interaction, im guessin you were reading the research from the back of a nigerian magazine! Just because your sexually inactive doesnt mean you cant 'woo a girl'! It means your priorities are in the right order!

Men with high iq's are more impressive to say the least, its one thing being attracted to a dude because he's good looking dresses well and knows the right things to say, its another thing to be taken aback by his resume!
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Op is refering to me indirectly!

On a more serious note, that is the case. You can put two rods of iron in fire simultaneously, one will av to pave way for the other. Also, nothing gay about that.
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by saintneo(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

that response is very Gay Desense.
you don't have time to chase women,but you have time to chase men. undecided
Dsense is a gaylawd
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by earthrealm(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
2buff has said it all
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by iice(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
Boring if you're mediocre. Which is like a large percent of the population anyway
Re: Are Guys With Very High Iqs Boring To Date?! by megletters: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2011
thanksa lot, this research report was actually an active one, but i get the drift. guess they are just after their dreams and all, but what about a little 'pleasure with business'! lol. thanks for d responses

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Morally Corrupt? / Before You Knew How Babies Were Made: / Breaking Up And Making Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.