Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87472 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Michaelino50: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't know why our generation is uncultured and undisciplined, to be in a relationship means to be committed, that doesn't mean you won't be distracted but you have to train yourself to be focused on one man but what I clearly see here is that you don't love your boyfriend or you're still very young, inexperience and just want to explore
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Adegbem01(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
My advice for you is to do it, yes just f**k him already and you will know that something perhaps it will be intriguing. Different people, different whala.... Abeg na money matter be my problem, if the next poster can help me out
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Adeagbo77: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
My sister, I think the appropriate thing you need to apply is DISCIPLINE. It's not impossible to have feelings for someone else outside your relationship/marriage. That does not mean you should dump your lover or start double dating. There is every possibility that you will meet more people that you will admire. Do you think you will be fine, jumping from one relationship to another? I will advise you stick to your boy friend, since you love him. Keep away from the other guy, with time you will get him off your mind.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Notateflonguy(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.
On point bro!!!....some guys no dey respect the bro code

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by whitebeard(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
honestly guy..no wise guy would cover his neighbor's woman..!! This is a flag if she understands

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Solatium(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

We know what it is,go ahead and fulfill your fantasies
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2020
No you don't love him it is infatuation.
So pathetic most ladies and married women of nowadays are emotionally cheating on their partners while claiming they are faithful and loyal. Am not sure you deserve that matured dude in final year cos most of young ladies at this tender age of yours don't always really know what they want in life and relationship.
As a policy, don't ever be emotional attached to a 2guys or ladies at a time not to talk of dating. Don't leave u r guy or cheat on him cos of the new guy only time will tell if he truly deserve your loyalty faithfulness love and sacrifice. And you think that new guy is single with all those attributes you mentioned about him? Smiles pls don't fall into the trap and losses a diamond while chasing a stone.

The best things for you to do now
Is to cut off from ur new guy or block him to avert any erroneous feelings or else like they say it will always end premium tears. Always remember that the law of karmo is fucking real have confirmed it to be extraordinary real.
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by DeRealRalph: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2020
I knew what's up when u said he stopped talking about ur relationship when u told him u have a boyfriend.

He already found out you have loved up, that guy no wan struggle babe with any cult guy in school, he just wants to get things done and move on.
Bring up any discussion about two cult guys who fought over a girl and listen to his stance about that.

Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Army10:
don't know why girls take guys that they hurt back, he will always break up with you.

Dear abi..it wud b a pay back
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Omoshalewa04(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dear Op, Whenever you meet a new person, there is this sparky feeling, and its because you guys talk more often and the likes, try reduce the familiarity and see if you would still feel for him.
Sooner or later, the feelings will fade, and you will wish you never left your boyfriend.. The new guy have noticed that you've started developing feelings and that is why he keeps calling and texting to make you glue. Since you said you still love your boyfriend, i would advice you stick with him.

Check siggy below tho to help my hustle..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by teejaymiquel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

I felt like crying after reading this,which one is "Have the decency to break it up".
which one is LovePeddler phase
you are about toiling with ones feeling,please respect his feeling. What makes u think the new guy will keep you? what will you do if u discover characters in him you don't like? what if he his in for sex only??
should you continue to mingle around all in d name of of I am in a LovePeddler phase

I strongly believe in true but I do not believe the is anything like heartbreak,( you did not break my heart, you ran out of love with me)when you break up with me. I will cry for sometimes after which I will live to make myself a better person than before till love finds me or till I find love again.

if it is possible to break ones heart then it is possible for the person not to ever fall in love again.

this is the same question my gf is asking.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
HolyTitus:
Your story might actually seem like a fiction to her tho.

But during my own time when she came back, I never accepted her back - since 2014 and we're now in 2020, she still wants the very boring and soft guy back.

seriously o! dis apuned life. My roomie tried to hurt herself just to make him accept her. And wen he did,I knew he was still hurt that she left him so he had every thing all planned out just to pay her back.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by johnisaola(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
your name is Asha...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
According to a the Op,she said he makes comments about her body.....

I pity you Sha, never you let go of a guy that have loved you over some guy you just got to know and then you're attracted to him.

You never mentioned anything like.... "My bf hurt me,my bf cheated"....Try work things out in your relationship... you're getting too attached to this guy. Fix your relationship and don't go about listening to those telling you to break up with your bf....Even if you want this new guy badly, know that you can't always get what you want.

Biko my advice is not by force to accept. But it's just out of an experience.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Go on. Do it grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by cityboss: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
After sex, your eye go clear like dstv.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
u know u want to
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by themanderon: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yea....Soon you will be tempted to drop the old guy and go for the new one and then you meet a third guy and find out you love him too and the cycle of whoredom continues till you chase away all available suitors, then Shiloh 2035 would be your destination.
Better know what you want and go for it before you become a dried old prune.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Basic123: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Choose one and let the other one go his way. Life is difficult enough as it is, there's no need complicating it the more. Tomorrow you'll meet someone else who's better than your boyfriend of today, what then are you going to do? Know what you want and stand by it.

BEST COMMENT SO FAR

OP,PLS FOLLOW THIS

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by richarddavid(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

Omg girl why are you like this is very clear from your write up you are really a cheater why on earth will you fall for this kind of temptations if the guy f***k you finish your eyes will now clear
You better focus on your boyfriend and don’t allow your self fall for this.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stchinedu: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have said it many times...

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Greensquard(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

I hope u wont mind someone giving such advice to ur own girlfriend or wife too sha..what goes around comes around
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
yomi007k:

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
mature guy!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
another smart person!!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Longman8: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing last forever, we should learn to go for what our heart want.Beside if u dnt have another u won't know which one is better.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Olalexilee: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
I sha know say if the relationship end in tears no come narialand con dey cry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Provoker(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart .
in the end you'll end up breaking his heart
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Stanley1010: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
you sound so cheap and you are a cheat and people are seeing your move to be very very cheap. and more cutie guys will come take their share...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by akaahs(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Spiff20:
All these people saying it will end in tears, must every adventure end in tears? babe see this, if you truly loved the first guy you won't fall for the second. Now if you leave the first guy for the second, chances are that you'll still leave him for the third guy and the fourth and the fifth. So keeping moving till you find your last bus stop. This doesn't have to end in tears.
Even at the bus stop, she can still go beyond, all na part of adventure. Olosho
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by oodua1stson: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Happy989:

all these long story because you just want to justify cheating?

Abeg go suck wetin u wan suck and no disturb us
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by VickyRotex(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
BABANGBALI:
I'm the king Solomon of our time

I'm not surprised. Just scratch the king part. undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by nyzeo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Girls of her age are usually confused... It's obvious..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.