Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! (2938 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by GANDALF1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
bad people with evil mind,the heart of man is desperately wicked,who can know it.

come you guys shouldn't be thinking of killing 190,kill yourselves instead. mttchewww

mygoldie = mzdarkskin = 190

morons
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
~GANDALF~:

morons

My brother, are we realeted? WELL DONE. they are not really morons, they are full time crackheads!! wink
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=20pt]Morons angry angry angry angry angry angry ' 'Cork and GANDALF'' . .  . .Stay off my thread angry angry angry[/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense (m), at Topic. Bro, so you are angry coz the lady broke yo uncles heart? undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2011
~GANDALF~:

morons

hiya, father of all morons.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=18pt]^^^Did you even read the story sef? grin grin grin[/size]
Crackhead no1  angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie. Madam, kindly put up your picture. I need to check if u r marraigeable!! wink
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
don't tempt me,cos if you should see ma pic, you'll follow my as s and leave NL for good.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

don't tempt me,cos if you should see ma pic, you'll follow my as s and leave NL for good.

Mygoldie is that true,
Send me a mail and lets hook up on facebook with mz dark
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Mygoldie is that true,
Send me a mail and lets hook up on facebook with mz dark

Mygoldie (f), Sweery, PLISS do not link him. he cannot be trussted! angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie (f), Sweery, PLISS do not link him. he cannot be trussted! angry
^^ You with your black 4 fierce tribal marks
do you want me 2 xpose you here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Current Relationship Status In 3 Words Or A Song Title / Story That Touches The Heart / Guys: What Can Cause You To Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.