Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women! (13042 Views)

Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
Its something i have noticed

Why do Nigerian women hardly date white men in the UK

No matter how hard they try, White men are never interested

why?
Re: Nigerian Women! by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Nigerian women have choices too they can date who they want. By the way which white man are you advocating for?
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
omega25red:

Nigerian women have choices too they can date who they want. By the way which white man are you advocating for?

Seems you dont gerrit

Nigerian women in the UK, no matter how hard they try
They never seem 2 get white men (they do all their best) dress best,dance best,everything, they go into pubs and clubs,on the streets,cinema,shopping mall
everywhere but getting a white man is always too difficult for them

White men seem to be more comfy with kenyan women and jamo women than our women
and our women are always left single and angry, after years of been single they finally settle down with a nigerian man
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
How abt you do a survey.

190:

why?

Just know dat not all black women like dating white guys.

I really do not know which part of the uk you live, but a lot of black women do date white guys.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Pennywise(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
@OP
What you said about women in the Uk may be right. But those in Italy are going down the alter by the dozens every day. And oh, they are doing it with whitie.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
White women like Nigerian men.
But white men don't like Nigerian women.

Nigerian men are more attractive than Nigerian women.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2011
white men have body odour and they are not good in bed, simples.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Seems you dont gerrit

Nigerian women in the UK, no matter how hard they try
They never seem 2 get white men (they do all their best) dress best,dance best,everything, they go into pubs and clubs,on the streets,cinema,shopping mall
everywhere but getting a white man is always too difficult for them

White men seem to be more comfy with kenyan women and jamo women than our women
and our women are always left single and angry, after years of been single they finally settle down with a nigerian man

They re tired of em wahala grin . . .They can't stand them in the house . .lil Mis-understando and Nigerian women would start shouting and screaming.
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie is a very good example

She left the shores of nigeria for white man

4yrs later shes here saying white men have body odour
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
Pennywise:

@OP
What you said about women in the Uk may be right. But those in Italy are going down the alter by the dozens every day. And oh, they are doing it with whitie.

Yes thats true, Elsewhere in europe
Nigerian women are the most hottest properties but in UK
they are always single,broke and ANGRY!!
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
190 for your info,white men are good to admire,but not to date.

i almost jumped out of the tube the other day,i sat opposite a well dressed white man,who was picking his nose and ears and was chewing the substance,i almost fainted, seriously. And you expect me to look at a white man twice?

and besides i have some few white friends whom i just cannot stand when it comes to dating.take away the white man and gimme a black guy,anyday now.
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

i almost jumped out of the tube the other day,i sat opposite a well dressed white man,who was picking his nose and ears and was chewing the substance,i almost fainted, seriously. And you expect me to look at a white man twice?

and besides i have some few white friends whom i just cannot stand when it comes to dating.[size=15pt]take away the white man and gimme a black guy,anyday now.[/size]

I am here for you,
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

goldie you just didnt say that on my thread!! angry

Do you know im eating!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Yes thats true, Elsewhere in europe
Nigerian women are the most hottest properties but in UK
they are always single,broke and ANGRY!!

for your info,an Italian man is not a white man.and don't even mention Italy when it comes to dating or marriage. we all know the deal when it comes to Nigerian women dating and getting married to Italian men.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

goldie you just didnt say that on my thread!! angry

Do you know im eating!! angry angry

gawd i almost threw up!!! grin grin grin sowwy didn't know your having your lunch.
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

why?

you know what some how it is true i have never met a white man dating a nigerian woman or married to one

this is what i see in some nigerian women

1 they aint that attractive enough eg you got no ass

2 they got this rudeness

3 too greedy for money and material things
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

for your info,an Italian man is not a white man.and don't even mention Italy when it comes to dating or marriage. we all know the deal when it comes to Nigerian women dating and getting married to Italian men.
Kini deal . . .I've been to Italy so many times and have seen lot of Ngerian women in a real retionship with their Italian husbands grin . . .Seriously!
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
Who want white men anyways? EWWWWW!
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you know what some how it is true i have never met a white man dating a nigerian woman or married to one

1 they aint that attractive enough eg you got no backside

2 they got this rudeness

Are you  sure you not blind sha . , . 2 and 3 ok ,But 1 is comoletely wrong! except  you met a Nigerian from Niger! grin
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
Desense i am not denying that fact,what i am saying is these nigerian women do it for reasons best known to them and if you want me to state it plain and clear. THEY USE JUJU.

go figure!!!
Re: Nigerian Women! by MissyB3(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2011

Italian men are black? What exactly is 'the deal'?  undecided

Mygoldie:

Desense i am not denying that fact,what i am saying is these nigerian women do it for reasons best known to them and if you want me to state it plain and clear. [b]THEY USE JUJU.[/b]go figure!!!
You've never sounded more ignorant. Please head back to your village . . . That's where befits you.  smiley
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
Now this is an interesting thread

Thumbs up to the poster for this thread

Who's he anyway

bak @ topic,

Yes We know nigerian women and their insatiable quench for sex
Italian men can only provide that, Nigerian women are really hitting it up in countries like italy,spain,belgium,germany,
But in the UK,

I have never seen a nigerian woman with a white man {that doesnt mean they dont need a white man} But they just seem
so confused in getting white men,thats why they are always SINGLE AND ANGRY and when a black brother approaches them
They get all paranoid and attack the black dude { Mobo444 is a testimony on that}
2yrs later you hear them saying, white men are not my type and i kant stand their smell and skin which is always reddish red  undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

eg you got no backside
2 they got this rudeness

lol thats funny. White guys ain't really ass lovers.

Like Mrs eve said, what's special abt white guys anyway? undecided The truly hot ones are only found in movies
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
I don't know about Italian men being black but whatever.  The black women in USA will only date a white man as a last resort.  There are a huge percentage of black women that dating white men with money.  They prefer black men but the black men are running to white women so that slim the options available for the black women.  

I am agree with Mygoldie, give me a brother any day.  White men are to admire and not to infiltrate.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Because white dude can't pork them read hard and good like a black brother  tongue

Mrs, Chima:

I don't know about Italian men being black but whatever.  The black women in USA will only date a white man as a last resort.  There are a huge percentage of black women that dating white men with money.  They prefer black men but the black men are running to white women so that slim the options available for the black women.  

I am agree with Mygoldie, give me a brother any day.  White men are to admire and not to infiltrate.

Word sister
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

lol thats funny. White guys ain't really backside lovers.

Like Mrs eve said, what's special abt white guys anyway? undecided The truly hot ones are only found in movies

Rokiatu,
I asked my neighbour who's from half Barbados' half Argentine
if he's interested in dating a Nigerian woman and hes like

No, i wont,

they have issues and they all seem like beings that are mentally imbalanced
it nearly resulted into a big fight because i wont let no body insult my women,
it took the other white neighbours who were around that day at the club to settle the fight
that would have happened that day!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
That is not why we love our brothers Reality, it the sameness in culture and understanding is the reason why I married a BLACK MAN.

Nothing to do with porking or humping.
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Are you  sure you not blind sha . , . 2 and 3 ok ,But 1 is comoletely wrong! except  you met a Nigerian from Niger! grin

i said some

am from Southern African ---- zimbabwe

our woman are better looking than yours though you might not admit it based on these

1 your women's beauty is your first preference becoz that what you grow up seeing and wishing for

2 there are your fellow country men you feel connected to support them
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Italian men are black? What exactly is 'the deal'?  undecided
You've never sounded more ignorant. Please head back to your village . . . That's where befits you.  smiley

where did i mention that italian men a blacks? duh!!
and this is coming from one local hoe hustling after Italian men, bi tch, SOD OFF!!!
Re: Nigerian Women! by anunaki(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
a German guy once told me they look too masculin, their legs and hands look like men and their voices are deep, am not generalizing or abusing anyone , i was just told so and not all are like that, i think white men like tender looking ladies like genevieve,
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i said some

am from Southern African ---- zimbabwe

our woman are better looking than yours though you might not admit it based on these

1 your women's beauty is your first preference becoz that what you grow up seeing and wishing for

2 there are your fellow country men you feel connected to support them
Shot the heck up dereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . .So because we have started to supply you pple body creams and other cosmetic toool,that earned you the gumption to say this craps angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / You / I Asked Her To Talk Dirty To Me, See What She Said(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.