Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Women! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women! (13057 Views)

Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

hold your horses dear

chec k what made me say that

check my conversation with person i quoted you will see the reason i said it

I am responding to you based on what you said.  I do not care what another person said.  

This go for EVERYBODY NOT JUST YOU.
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Mz dark hold my wig, undecided

This zim sperm drill just got me pissed  sad sad angry angry angry

Zebra, Lemme point sometin out to you
You are a FOOL, a CAPITAL FOOL, at that,
What does con-men have to do with the issue here,

This issue on ground is why my lovely women kant get white men and you're talking about
con-men,if i was close to you i would have knocked your brains out and fed to my pet dog with milk and sausages
there is no country where 419 is not done, do you know that the highest 419 Heist been pulled in history is by an american man
and he stole enough millions to bank rupt an entire country

In as much as i dont buy stealing cos of the bad name effects and Ungoldly effects i can still say nigerian men have the wisdom to pull these heists off
Zimbawean men on the other hand what do you guys know, Its either you guys are in the bush running with zebra's for the next olympics or
praticing  hunting with bow and arrow's,

Your women are the cheapest Whores here in the UK.
most dont even have papers and they only come out @ nites,
for as cheap as 20pounds you can have a zimbawean woman to yourself for 1 week

the UK government is generally tired of your women and your men are basically weak and lost in the world
same with your Southafrican brothers and brother's from kenya so please you really need to do me one favour
WALK TO THE CLOSEST WALL to you and BANG YOUR HEAD ON IT.

fool,

nigga pliz

dont change goal post

i used the conmen thing after you talked of zim women vomit drunk in pubs etc

so its OK for you to dis all zim women only becoz of the few you have seen

but its bad if i use the same theory on CONNING NIGERIANS  come on
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

!
!
!
Amnesia, huh?  undecided
You sure don't want to get me started. You're even more stùpid than I initially thought for thinking everyone loves and is into your vocation. Ewè!  grin

I don't blame you,i can see you have two diseases, Dementia and schizophrenia,hence you talk shite.

go sort yourself out and don't let me squeeze the living day light out of your old age, EWU!!!
Re: Nigerian Women! by ismaeel86(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

you speak like your a new person in UK, Jamaicans have a different life style when it comes to dating white men.Jamaican men are mostly wayward, and the women hardly get married to them,owing to the fact that all they do is having babies out of wedlock and sleeping around with other women.That is why Jamaican women prefers to go after white men,and secondly,these Jamaican women sees themselves as white,they don't see themselves as blacks.talking from experience.

(no offence to Jamaicans on here)
I agree with u,u re absolutely right, most Jamaicans dnt see themselves as Africans, they always feel they are better than Africans. imagine, one Jamaican lady was telling me that African foods stinks.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

you are crazy

did you check what made me say that ? check first then you will see made made say it
Bloody ragtag  angry
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am responding to you based on what you said.  I do not care what another person said.  

This go for EVERYBODY NOT JUST YOU.  

then shut the fuk up

you only read one side of the story

read all and you will understand the whole issue  unless if you want to remain biased
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

you speak like your a new person in UK, Jamaicans have a different life style when it comes to dating white men.Jamaican men are mostly wayward, and the women hardly get married to them,owing to the fact that all they do is having babies out of wedlock and sleeping around with other women.That is why Jamaican women prefers to go after white men,and secondly,these Jamaican women sees themselves as white,they don't see themselves as blacks.talking from experience.

(no offence to Jamaicans on here)

No offence taken, just need to see the word "some" in that post tho.  wink  

190:

Mz dark hold my wig,  undecided

You are a FOOL,  a CAPITAL FOOL, at that,

This issue on ground is why my lovely women kant get white men and you're talking about
con-men,if i was close to you i would have knocked your brains out and fed to my pet dog with milk and sausages
there is no country where 419 is not done, do you know that the highest 419 Heist been pulled in history is by an american man

In as much as i dont buy stealing cos of the bad name effects and Ungoldly effects i can still say nigerian men have the wisdom to pull these heists off
Zimbawean men on the other hand what do you guys know, Its either you guys are in the bush running with zebra's for the next olympics or

the UK government is generally tired of your women and your men are basically weak and lost in the world
same with your Southafrican brothers and brother's from kenya so please you really need to do me one favour

fool,  

angry angry Slaps both 190 and Zim with the wig!

[size=18pt]Ismaeel[/size] please don't get me started. In case you didn't know there are Jamaicans on this site. If all of us were ignorant, wtf would we be doing on here?  
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

[size=18pt]then shut the fuk up [/size]

read all and you will understand the whole issue  unless if you want to remain biased

u just opened a can of Akata worms buddy! RUN! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Mz dark hold my wig, undecided

You are a FOOL, a CAPITAL FOOL, at that,

fool,

[size=20pt]Damnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin ;D190 don kill am grin grin grin
They run in the bush with Zebra practising the next Olympic Game? grin grin
They only come out in the Night? shocked shocked shocked Are they Vampires grin grin grin grin grin
You can get them for 20GBPounds for a week . .  . . .So they also offer discount grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
Sis we are reffering to the ones in the UK,because that is how they behave for real.@mzdark
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

then shut the fuk up

Zebra,

I talked about the plight of our nigerian women
and you come here and diss them that they dont have shape and stuff

90% of nigerian women are well panel beated into the best shape in the world,
You dont know sh1t about nigerians so please stick a finger into the closest electricity you find and rot in hell  undecided
Your sisters here are really embarassing themselves all over UK

The other day one threw a bottle @ a bar man cos she was drunk and about 3 others vomited and slept off in a white man's pub
and found themselves outside the next day so please shut your damn pie-hole, undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

I agree with u,u re absolutely right, most Jamaicans dnt see themselves as Africans, they always feel they are better than Africans. imagine, one Jamaican lady was telling me that African foods stinks.

Most brainwashed black/african people feel that they are white.  It has a lot to do with the inferior complexity syndrome that plagued them as a child.  If you go back in history where black children were told in order to be better they have to think like white people.  Black women are told that they can't wear their natural do because it make them look sloppy or unprofessional.  Black women are told that their nose and lips make them look ghetto.  Bleaching cream amongst black people are staggering and it is a shame that these children are not told they are beautiful the way they are.  

The self esteem in children are the most important time for parents and adults to mode the children into positive adults.  If we tell the children their hair is not good and their skin are too dark that will plagued them for the rest of their life.  White women are viewed as epitome of beauty and MANY AFRICAN MEN on this site worship them as if they are the best thing since sliced bread and MANY OF THEM ARE FROM BLACK MOTHERS.  

So the plight with Jamaicans not feeling if they are not Africans, do not blame them.  Blame the parents/adults/teachers/friends who told them they are not pretty or worthy because they have melanin.
Re: Nigerian Women! by ismaeel86(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
@190, u need to see Congolese babes,they are d worst, most of them are broke ass, what even disgust me about them is their bleaching, bleaching is their hobby. Naija babes still remain d best come rain come shine, only that 67% of them are greedy. fact!
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

u just opened a can of Akata worms buddy! RUN! grin grin

let her bring it on
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Zimdrill

Do not get mad because I checked you.  You picked who you want to respond to and I picked who I wanted to respond to and it was you.  

I read what you said and I responded to what you said.  It doesn't feel good getting your arse checked by a woman huh?  Sucks.

Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=15pt]MzDSKIN.
May your pad fall down publicly during your mentruation angry[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
that is dirty talk,gay boy^^^
Re: Nigerian Women! by MissyB3(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie link=topic=591164.msg7587494#msg7587494 date=1295800768I:

I don't blame you, i can see you have two diseases, Dementia and schizophrenia,hence you talk shite.
go sort yourself out and don't let me squeeze the living day light out of your old age, EWU!!!
Sure kid! I'll now go hustle more Italian men and attend to real life while I allow you lick all the dicks available in cyberia. Ignorant pillock . . . .Your essence like juju.  grin
I wonder from where you cretins crawl out.
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
SMH.  Dsense.  Please leave the pipe alone.
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
I'm off to work. . .will rant when I get back!  grin grin  

D-sense:

[size=15pt]MzDSKIN.
May your pad fall down publicly during your mentruation angry[/size]

You are a menstruation pad.  tongue Hence my name for you "bl00dy crack head" you protect & soak in exchange for a toke  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
I don't hold pipe sweeite grin
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Zebra,

I talked about the plight of our nigerian women
and you come here and diss them that they dont have shape and stuff

90% of nigerian women are well panel beated into the best shape in the world,
You dont know sh1t about nigerians so please stick a finger into the closest electricity you find and rot in hell  undecided
Your sisters here are really embarassing themselves all over UK

The other day one threw a bottle @ a bar man cos she was drunk and about 3 others vomited and slept off in a white man's pub
and found themselves outside the next day so please shut your damn pie-hole, undecided undecided

you are crazy

yes i said some nigerians are not attractive yes thats true and it can be found in every country

so i dont see why you made it a big deal to the point of trying to piss me off by saying things about zim women

and i didnt try to make some zim women saints

the 419 was a prespond to zim women thing and it pissed you off becoz now it wasnt feeling good on your side
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Are you signing in when you get to work?
Re: Nigerian Women! by 190: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
ismaeel86:

@190, u need to see Congolese babes,they are d worst, most of them are broke backside, what even disgust me about them is their bleaching, bleaching is their hobby. Naija babes still remain d best come rain come shine, only that 67% of them are greedy. fact!

Hold your side hold your side,
I dont know about congo but what i have seen is that most of these southern african's
are really an embarssment to africa as a whole,

I dont know why everything about Nigeria always seem to carry the limelight
The truth is Nigerian women are still the best a man can get anyday anytyme [ even doug we the men diss them ]
they have the manner's,attitude and up bringing, i guess its just the situation of the country that changed them

Meanwhile Goldie i also agree with you concerning the Jamaican men,I was telling Mz dark how 2 fat foolish Jamo guys with their stoopid braids
where dancing and one ended up breaking his neck, undecided
I dont know about the women because i haven't had a physical contact with any before but mz dark is no different from a normal nigerian woman to me just that she could be really stubborn on my azz at tymes

Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I'm off to work. . .will rant when I get back!  grin grin  

You are a menstruation pad.  tongue Hence my name for you "bl00dy crack head" you protect & soak in exchange for a toke  grin grin grin grin
[size=20pt]MAY YOUR male boss mistakenly open the WC door on you while naked in the toilet .[/size]

Mygoldie:

that is dirty talk,gay boy^^^
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Sure kid! I'll now go hustle more Italian men and attend to real life while I allow you lick all the dicks available in cyberia. Ignorant pillock . . . .Your essence like juju.  grin
I wonder from where you cretins crawl out.

hey hoe old gay,I'm sorry, talking to you seems as appealing as playing leapfrog with unicorns. Now jog on!!!
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Zimdrill

Do not get mad because I checked you.  You picked who you want to respond to and I picked who I wanted to respond to and it was you.  

I read what you said and I responded to what you said.  It doesn't feel good getting your arse checked by a woman huh?  Sucks.  

yes you picked me fine but i asked you to check the full story than attacking me based on only few bits of the story
Re: Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mz. Dark,

Are you signing in when you get to work?
Her boss would hump her for doing that grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women! by ismaeel86(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
@MzDarkskin, u need to see how your Jamo sisters in UK behave, one thing i know about them is dat they do love Naija guys, though i dnt know y, but they dnt like being referred to as Africans and dont even appreciate African cultures.
Re: Nigerian Women! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Hold your side hold your side,
I dont know about congo but what i have seen is that most of these southern african's
are really an embarssment to africa as a whole,

I dont know why everything about Nigeria always seem to carry the limelight
The truth is Nigerian women are still the best a man can get anyday anytyme [ even doug we the men diss them ]
they have the manner's,attitude and up bringing, i guess its just the situation of the country that changed them

Meanwhile Goldie i also agree with you concerning the Jamaican men,I was telling Mz dark how 2 fat foolish Jamo guys with their stoopid braids
where dancing and one ended up breaking his neck, undecided
I dont know about the women because i haven't had a physical contact with any before but mz dark is no different from a normal nigerian woman to me just that she could be really stubborn on my azz at tymes

those southern people didnt come here to represent africa

nor did conning nigerians come to represent africa nope
Re: Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Chima yes sis. lol of course, i got somethings to say!  grin grin  
Re: Nigerian Women! by MrsChima1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes you picked me fine but i asked you to check the full story than attacking me based on only few bits of the story

Mofo, I did not attack you YET.  You mentioned something that I wanted to respond to and I responded.  You keep telling me to read the whole story and I keep telling your ignant arse I am not talking to other people I am talking to you.  

Now I said what I said.  You can keep on bitching and whining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Has Been Single For Over A Year? / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / 15 Hot Lesbian/bi Hollywood Celebs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.