Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he (9593 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/Her?

Share Your Experience

Mine: First date: We met in a hotel restaurant, I dint know this guy has already book a room. Saying he wants us to discuss privately as if dat place wasn't enough. And also he was bragging too much. I left him there, since then I stop picking his calls+ He kept looking at my boobs n smiles like an idiot

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by OBelz(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
My own wanted to see me and I told him I don't have chance to come and he told me he can come around and wen he finally did this guy chop and drink I was the one that took care of the bills,and the mumu still went ahead asking me wen are my coming to see him in his house and wat can he keep for me� I just went into Unended call until he left.some guys don't have shame at all�

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Leezah(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
After inviting me over for us to see he started bragging about how he has gone to abroad how he came back waiting for his container to land .. at the same time the guys mouth odour na fire for fire I was so uncomfortable with his beard and hair like that of a mad man ,speaking American accent up and down omon I just discharged the guy telling him I have running stomach

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Impostor: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not too long ago, a colleague recommended this his cousin to me for possible marriage, we fixed a venue to meet. I arrived there before her, when she finally came, she wore something like a singlet and was sweeting seriously. She didn't look like he described, I gisted a little and made excuse on why I needed to leave early. God forgive me cos I didn't pick or text back afterwards.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by McBrooklyn(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yeah first date and minutes later she dey hustle me for 5k urgently angry

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Baloranking(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
People still go on dates shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by SweetCunt97(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by konkonbilo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
QuinModah:
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/Her?

Share Your Experience

Mine: First date: We met in a hotel restaurant, I dint know this guy has already book a room. Saying he wants us to discuss privately as if dat place wasn't enough. And also he was bragging too much. I left him there, since then I stop picking his calls+ He kept looking at my boobs n smiles like an idiot
cheesy he was only staring at the beautiful set of twins on your chest nao...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by GetSugaMumndDad: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Looking for beautiful female for hookup in lagos. Check my signature for my contact no whatsapp please.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Adasun(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Baloranking:
People still go on dates shocked shocked
lols,e suprise u 2 ba?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Lekute: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chai..... People get experience sha, let me sit and learn at the feet of the elders.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Angelacruz: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
D hustle is real brah
McBrooklyn:
Yeah first date and minutes later she dey hustle me for 5k urgently angry

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by chatinent: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
OBelz:
My own wanted to see me and I told him I don't have chance to come and he told me he can come around and wen he finally did this guy chop and drink I was the one that took care of the bills,and the mumu still went ahead asking me wen are my coming to see him in his house and wat can he keep for me� I just went into Unended call until he left.some guys don't have shame at all�
So until he's the one who's paying for the bills then he'll be unshamed, right? Such oxyMOR*N.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by chatinent: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
So what about y'all who left your boyfriends, deputy boyfriends, vice boyfriends, senate boyfriends and boy of reps to go and see another guy? You feel guys don't see it as a turn off

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by vanida6: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Inmagine dat fool tranna lied to me he based in US wit a dirty shoes nd cloths on sad i just quickly chop em food nd fly my ass out from dat resturant cheesy cheesy em number now nah for black list em deycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Phenomenal16(f): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bad breathe... Talk for another day

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by UnknownJr: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
She came with 3 of her friends on our first date. Naso I order 2 plates of pepper soup o and 2 bottles of soft drinks.

Her friends come dey look me expecting me 2 buy for them.

Me wey no get joy, I no even look their side.

73 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by vanida6: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
UnknownJr:
She came with 3 of her friends on our first date. Naso I order 2 plates of pepper soup o and 2 bottles of soft drinks.

arhhh i swear sir u no do well cheesy infact u wicked cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by edward1106(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
UnknownJr:

If this is true and she didn't inform you about them earlier, then bro, I commend your stance. cheesy grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by SIRmanjar(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
There is this gel she no sabi speak english and i know but she tooooooo set.So i dey manage am.So for that any time we hang out i go carry am go bar wey nobody know me.

So one unlucky day my friend bumped into us in a bar as we dey drink the gel come high come dey tabor.Dis na gel wey quiet before.The last tabor wey she do be say,,my friend ask am her state she talk,,my friend come praise her state say them get plenty buisness mogul..The gel say Nooo we no get buisness MUGU ooo our buisness men get sense well well..I put the gel for bike sharparly form say i wan go house. cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by reubenobi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Like we met today, she came to my place the next day. She asked me if I'm caring, I said yes. Few hours later, she asked if I can give her 10k that are mother is sick. I told her I will get back to her d following day. I blocked her number from reaching me ever again.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by BOOZELEE: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
I meet this girl..She luvs forming hard to get.When i finally got her and we wanted to get down..She pulled her clothes,as she pulled her cloth and i saw her unattractive pant my preek fell down flat.Her pant had holes and stain on it and the color looked faded.
I tied my towel immediaty,went down stairs and offed the generator..I told her that my gen had problem that she should wear her cloth let me drop her off and get someone that wll fix it.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by ff0000(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
OBelz:
Just because you took care of the bills? Okay, kontinue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Alaganature(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2020
QuinModah:
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Share Your Experience

Wey the boobs? and why must you go with him at first what if your boyfriend saw you what will be your excuse...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2020
QuinModah:
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Share Your Experience

lol baba wan seriously fhuck u hard grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2020
OBelz:
because u paid for this one guys meal first time in your life ..u no wan let us rest.... thousands of other guys u don chop dia free meal,chop dia money join no do u? Huh na u b shameless one whyning over food wey no reach 5k if we check cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2020
vanida6:
Inmagine dat fool tranna lied to me he based in US wit a dirty shoes nd cloths on sad i just quickly chop em food nd fly my ass out from dat resturant cheesy cheesy em number now nah for black list em deycheesy
ewo tun ni " tranna lied to me "u sef Sha wan join d conversation by force with your badly cooked experience cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Samfloxin(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2020
OBelz:
What exactly did you want him to do? kill cow for you?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I meet this girl..She luvs forming hard to get.When i finally got her and we wanted to get down..She pulled her clothes,as she pulled her cloth and i saw her unattractive pant my preek fell down flat.Her pant had holes,shit stain on it and the color looked faded.
I tied my towel immediaty,went down stairs and offed the generator..I told her that my gen had problem that she should wear her cloth let me drop her off and get someone that wll fix it.
Linus...God dey look u bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Samfloxin(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
UnknownJr:

You no get joy last last
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Samfloxin(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I meet this girl..She luvs forming hard to get.When i finally got her and we wanted to get down..She pulled her clothes,as she pulled her cloth and i saw her unattractive pant my preek fell down flat.Her pant had holes,shit stain on it and the color looked faded.
Chaiii, you no even pity your comment...very raw

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.