Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he (9617 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by angelfallz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Calapar:
Na pant you want chop? You still get time to dey analyze panties? Na wa o
Dirty pant, dirty vagina

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Mskrisx(f): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. Y'all cracked me up so bad.
I'd rather die than ever be broke again.
That life is a sad one.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by OriOko88(m): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2020
There was this babe my younger sister arranged for me. So we linked up on WhatsApp and started famzing, each time I invites her to my crib, she always insist on meeting in a restaurant, so I knew na clean mouth she wan chop. She sent her pics and have got d glimpse of how pretty she is. Not really bad.
So there was a time I got some cash so I told her to block me at a local bar with d intention of digging aftrwards. She came that day in jeans trouser, with a crop top, lookin dope. But immediately she sat and we started gisting, d kind mouth odour oozing out from her mouth was so pungent chaii, it was terrible, to even look her face was hell, I kept looking sideways while still trying to maintain contact. I used stly asked her if she had eating, she said yes, cmon. How come mouth go dey smell like that, even after drinking a bottle of finness, her mouth was still thinking, I later discharged her and bleeping mission for her aborted. Damn. That d first time I'd come across a girl with bad breath.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by OriOko88(m): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala. Front page material pls
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Ishilove: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Chamber2000:
Did u discuss it with him later
Nope. I spoke to my legs instead.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Dates hardly lead to a meaningful or lasting relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Mskrisx:
Lol. Y'all cracked me up so bad.
I'd rather die than ever be broke again.
That life is a sad one.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
No
angelfallz:

Was your dress revealing your breasts?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

Hahahahaha.. His intentions were glaring at least. At least let us give that to him.

Few years back. Someone told someone she was interested in me.I had told and forewarned the bearer of the message that it might not go well because I do not live to impress any one. My taste in women is rare. Additionally, I was not the regular "sheep" in the world, influenced by religious, class, gender, race, political view point,tribal, ethnic, blood and other biases. I am also politically incorrect on a lot of things. The person insisted because promise had been made to the lady and also, what was the worse that could happen? I feed, gist and laugh with her to death?

Anyway, met her at a restaurant. Worst date ever. She laughed and talked to her phone all through the date. Typed messages under the table. Took 1 billion photos (perhaps even more) on that single date.Ok clearly an exaggeration. But, men a lot of selfies.Few calls came in in quick succession and based on her responses, I believe she was posting online and sending to friends and reading comments and chats. She would type, laugh and apologize 1,000 times for chatting on her phone. Oh you know you are being stupid, so why continue and apologize and repeat? Could not hold any proper discussion on anything. However, knew how to order a lot of stuff including what she would take home. Hilarious, I thought. At least she knows something about being hungry.

Anyway my type of person, I told her I was only going to pay for what she could eat right there. Courtesy demands this as her host, despite the fact that we had not discussed who would be handling the bill. Besides I wanted this to be my treat anyway. But I was not going to pay for anything she takes home. She could pay for that herself as it was outside the date. Immediately, that got her attention. She was shocked and confused. She asked that but she was told I work with XYZ bla bla bla where the person that introduced us also works, and the person is a big person.I knew where she was coming from.To her she expected that a "big boy" should not bother about that. Her expectation was to come and have a nice time at my expense, take some free meal home. Oh well. Nice time during the date, no problem. I could feed her entire village 3 square meals for life. No offense to her village people. But trying to insult my intelligence, that I won't allow.

Her face changed. Had her meal in silence. Countenance dropped from "giggling high" to "sulking low". Responses became monosyllabic and snappy. I politely asked after the meal if she would like to leave. She affirmed. Drove her to her house. Dropped her off. She wouldn't respond to my "have a good night". Latter heard she said I was a "wicked and stingy" man.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
undecided
Miniso:
why won't he book hotel grin grin see wetin only u carry for waist so thick shocked... grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Dfynboi: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
UnknownJr:
She came with 3 of her friends on our first date. Naso I order 2 plates of pepper soup o and 2 bottles of soft drinks.

Her friends come dey look me expecting me 2 buy for them.

Me wey no get joy, I no even look their side.
haa! she for kuku carry all her family members come

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by angelfallz(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
QuinModah:
No
Lol he must have x-ray vision.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by gbami(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
I met this babe at my sisters church spoke to her we exchange numbers call her the next day we fixed a date... The D day for us to meet we met at my friends gym. Strike no 1 she came late, when she came she didn't even apologise or give reason why she was late, I overlook am after settling down the first question that came out of her mouth was "WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING" am like I work for lawma, gave one mumu excuse find my way commot.. Later that evening my sister con dey para for me say I just abandoned her friend...
What do you do for a living? Is another way of asking if your job fit maintain her "entitled" lifestyle...Gold diggers everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
QuinModah:
undecided
wats ur whatsapp number sexy lady wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leezah:
After inviting me over for us to see he started bragging about how he has gone to abroad how he came back waiting for his container to land .. at the same time the guys mouth odour na fire for fire I was so uncomfortable with his beard and hair like that of a mad man ,speaking American accent up and down omon I just discharged the guy telling him I have running stomach
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Call me
Miniso:
wats ur whatsapp number sexy lady wink
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe tongue
angelfallz:

Lol he must have x-ray vision.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
QuinModah:
Call me
i hardly make callz.. while not u pm me the whatsapp numba.. babe wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Since you hardly make calls it will not work for both of us. kiss
Miniso:
i hardly make callz.. while not u pm me the whatsapp numba.. babe wink
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
QuinModah:
Since you hardly make calls it will not work for both of us. kiss
haba so fast, calm down first..can't we chat first?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by QuinModah(f): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Miniso:
haba so fast, calm down first..can't we chat first?
it means it not important.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Leezah:
After inviting me over for us to see he started bragging about how he has gone to abroad how he came back waiting for his container to land .. at the same time the guys mouth odour na fire for fire I was so uncomfortable with his beard and hair like that of a mad man ,speaking American accent up and down omon I just discharged the guy telling him I have running stomach
na nairaland u meet the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by 360clips: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
So people still do date. Wow, I didn't know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Leezah(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2020
No
lefulefu:
na nairaland u meet the guy?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Fidelismaria: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
yes

Didn't Like her perfume

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by wisdomline: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
QuinModah:
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/Her?

Share Your Experience

Mine: First date: We met in a hotel restaurant, I dint know this guy has already book a room. Saying he wants us to discuss privately as if dat place wasn't enough. And also he was bragging too much. I left him there, since then I stop picking his calls+ He kept looking at my boobs n smiles like an idiot

Guy was up to something else.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by NACE13: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Interesting thread.

Met one on social media, we agreed to meet. She looked nothing like the pictures she sent to me; she was looking good, no doubt but it wasn't what I had imagine I finally got to see. I thought I was getting Punk'd or something. I tried very hard to hide my disappointment, even tried to make the date a little awful so she'd lose interest after.....in fact, she even kept on rubbing my palm,trying to force her zodiac sign on mine, holding hands with me while leaving the restaurant, trying to act all lovey-dovey with me.

I got home and tried to forget that day ever happened. Babe, couldn't stop texting and calling, even said she thinks she's fallen in love with me.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Mandela27: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I meet this girl..She luvs forming hard to get.When i finally got her and we wanted to get down..She pulled her clothes,as she pulled her cloth and i saw her unattractive pant my preek fell down flat.Her pant had holes and stain on it and the color looked faded.
I tied my towel immediaty,went down stairs and offed the generator..I told her that my gen had problem that she should wear her cloth let me drop her off and get someone that wll fix it.
Lols.bad market
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
it was year 2011 when I was in my HND 1,I saw her contact online but I never knew what she looked like,we talked online for months and her voice was the sweetest I knew at that particular time and I thought her beauty wud compliment it,on the day we agreed to see I told her to meet me at an eatry in the school hostel but she proceeded to the biggest branch of the eatry which is off campus.I was pissed and told her to find her way to the school hostel eatry branch whish is more cheaper for students.My people when I saw her she was as dark as a shadow and her mouth was very long,I felt like crying but I summoned courage to allow her order for what to eat and I kept tapping my foot on the ground so she wud eat quickly and leave because i did not want any of my guys or fans to see me with this type of girl,I was a very popular playboy that time in school.She finally ate and left and I deleted her number sharply. That was the last time I judged a lady by her voice,I repeat the last time

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by Norman4real(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
NACE13:
Interesting thread.

Met one on social media, we agreed to meet. She looked nothing like the pictures she sent to me; she was looking good, no doubt but it wasn't what I had imagine I finally got to see. I thought I was getting Punk'd or something. I tried very hard to hide my disappointment, even tried to make the date a little awful so she'd lose interest after.....in fact, she even kept on rubbing my palm,trying to force her zodiac sign on mine, holding hands with me while leaving the restaurant, trying to act all lovey-dovey with me.

I got home and tried to forget that day ever happened. Babe, couldn't stop texting and calling, even said she thinks she's fallen in love with me.
bro, that's the fix I'm in right now. Got this babe off a dating site and on first meeting she wasn't as good as the pics online. But I found her still somewhat fvckabke, she's not that ugly. So I arranged for her to meet at my place next time since I didn't want to be seen out with her and I managed to get her to open the honey pot for me. grin
Now I've enjoyed the sex these past weeks but problem is that she's always keeps telling me about how she's falling in love and all that nonsense yet I genuinely have no love for her at all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
it was year 2011 when I was in my HND 1,I saw her contact online but I never knew what she looked like,we talked online for months and her voice was the sweetest I knew at that particular time and I thought her beauty wud compliment it,on the day we agreed to see I told her to meet me at an eatry in the school hostel but she proceeded to the biggest branch of the eatry which is off campus.I was pissed and told her to find her way to the school hostel eatry branch whish is more cheaper for students.My people when I saw her she was as dark as a shadow and her mouth was very long,I felt like crying but I summoned courage to allow her order for what to eat and I kept tapping my foot on the ground so she wud eat quickly and leave because i did not want any of my guys or fans to see me with this type of girl,I was a very popular playboy that time in school.She finally ate and left and I deleted her number sharply. That was the last time I judged a lady by her voice,I repeat the last time
Norman4real:
bro, that's the fix I'm in right now. Got this babe off a dating site and on first meeting she wasn't as good as the pics online. But I found her still somewhat fvckabke, she's not that ugly. So I arranged for her to meet at my place next time since I didn't want to be seen out with her and I managed to get her to open the honey pot for me. grin
Now I've enjoyed the sex these past weeks but problem is that she's always keeps telling me about how she's falling in love and all that nonsense yet I genuinely have no love for her at all.

I don laff tire. As e be say me sef don experience this levels plenty times. Like there were some girls I was only seeing at night. You won't catch me with them during the day.

Funny thing be say na them dey fall in love pass. Bish I ain't feeling that shi. Just gimme the pussy and bounce, we'll meet next time when I'm ho.rny grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.