Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he (9616 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by stupidmod2: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2021
OBelz:
My own wanted to see me and I told him I don't have chance to come and he told me he can come around and wen he finally did this guy chop and drink I was the one that took care of the bills,and the mumu still went ahead asking me wen are my coming to see him in his house and wat can he keep for me� I just went into Unended call until he left.some guys don't have shame at all�
na crime if u pay, was d shame there, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by CheedyJ(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
OBelz:
My own wanted to see me and I told him I don't have chance to come and he told me he can come around and wen he finally did this guy chop and drink I was the one that took care of the bills,and the mumu still went ahead asking me wen are my coming to see him in his house and wat can he keep for me� I just went into Unended call until he left.some guys don't have shame at all�
Such a low mentality from a supposed ‘big girl ‘ by the way, how much was the meal even worth besides, he asked what he should get you when next you see .. ogbeni, grow up
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Turn Off From Someone On Your First Date With Him/he by OBelz(f): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
CheedyJ:

Such a low mentality from a supposed ‘big girl ‘ by the way, how much was the meal even worth besides, he asked what he should get you when next you see .. ogbeni, grow up
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.