Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market (32232 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Efewestern: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

There are no Urhobos in Delta south, only Isokos technically speaking. The Urhobos in Warri south do not outnumber the Itsekiris in Sapele, I beg to disagree. Gbolokposo is not debatable it is an itsekiri community in Uvwie. Urhobos may call it Ewoma, Itsekiris call it Aja Uma which is the name recognize by local, state and federal governments

The Urhobos in Warri south outnumbers any other group, the influx of central Urhobos into the city in the 19th century gave the Urhobo population in Warri south a boost.

If we were that greedy, we'd dominate everything about Warri south till date. Let's not even talk of how we leased land to your forebears.

Ewoma is an Urhobo town, the town is very very small, do you know they do not bury anyone whose father isn't Uvwie in that community? when you guys make some claims online, I just shake my head in pity.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Datazone
And i read somewhere were you said itsekiris dont operate a decentralized monarchy system and that's why you've not been able to install a king in sapele and uvwie. i just dey look you dey laugh, because the wahala wey u dey find if e reach your hand, u nor go fit wedge am. The 117 communities in okpe kingdom answer directly to the Orodje of Okpe, Rtd Major General Mujakperuo, the Orhue 1 of okpe kingdom. The itsekiri dominated communities answer directly to the orodje of okpe today not the olu of warri. I can still Remember when the orodje of okpe made a proclamation that all except the four indegenous family of sapele should be buried in their indegenous villages, barring the itsekiris from burying their dead in sapele before the determination the court case which declare OKPE true owners of sapele. And your itsekiri people are surrounded by 117 okpe communities pls, Una nor go fit do jack, if the orodje of okpe give directives, your houses will be razed down 2 seconds
Who's mujakpero? Go and sit down. Is that one a king? If you were to list 3 kings in delta, is he among? Itsekiris have been carrying out their cultural festivals in sapele whether your oroje permits it or not
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
darfay:

Reno is itsekiri too? Impressive, I pray he becomes relevant someday
Y'all don't need this tho
At least you know him. You are the joke
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Efewestern:

The Urhobos in Warri south outnumbers any other group, the influx of central Urhobos into the city in the 19th century gave the Urhobo population in Warri south a boost.

If we were that greedy, we'd dominate everything about Warri south till date. Let's not even talk of how we leased land to your forebears.

Ewoma is an Urhobo town, the town is very very small, do you know they do not bury anyone whose father isn't Uvwie in that community? when you guys make some claims online, I just shake my head in pity.

Are you talking about natives of Warri south or the population of Urhobos who migrated to Warri thereby causing confusion and chaos? Let get this clear. If it is terms of indigenes (ignoring the Urhobos being strangers) of Warri south, the Itsekiris are more than Urhobos. But if you talk about the influx which started years after independence, it is a different argument. About that Ewoma claim, that's bullshit and bogus to say the least. It is Aja Uma not Ewoma
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You have just succeeded in committing fallacies. You cannot disregard my claim, you then have to rubbish it, fallacious. Listen, in terms of literacy, the Itsekiris trounce the Urhobos. In fact, they were the first civilised in the region. I am saying this with respect to their first graduste, it affected them if that's what you are asking.
And check Nigeria's first communication minister (chief Arthur prest) and who is Nigeria first finance minister. What have Urhobos achieved in spite of their population? It is a shame that Itsekiris have been this influential in Nigeria yet your olodo people are still sieving garri. If not for the recent agege appointment, what is the stake of Urhobos in Nigerian politics? I meant to say former governor not incumbent. It's a fact that Urhobos have more illiterates than Itsekiris. In terms of dominance, you should argue constructively with regards to their population. Reno omokri is popular than anyone in your LGA, including your family. That's a fact, nothing personal. So he's a treasure to many.
first of all, reno is a nobody, not to talk about politics. someone that is still over the loss of his former boss, who had moved on already. who takes him serious I guess only the ishekiris. who was he before Jonathan's appointment. why should I care about popularity, we all have our own priorities.

of all the dominance, literacy, education, and civilization that you claim to have the only treasure that ishekiri can boast of today is reno. what a shame!

civilization, literacy, education? what have you guys done with it? how has it impacted the present-day ishekiri. with all the years of literacy, you guys are still nothing in the education sector. absolutely nothing just paper. that all you know.

Urhobos started late in the educational sector but we are catching up really fast. nothing to be ashamed of.

so please spare me the literacy bullshit

ishekiri are not the only people with minister appointments we have had our fair share even during Jonathan's tenure.

ishekiri are influential in what when ? it is the roaming around by your king to Yoruba and Benin kings that makes you influential? rubbish
always ass licking. today you guys are Yorubas, tomorrow you are Benin, always roaming about. anywhere belle face people
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by sylve11: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
favinvest:
as someone that ran away from Warri during the Warri crises.

I will advise these itsekiri youth to learn from their elders... cos the last war was a big disaster to the itsekiri people.

I still remember how they burnt all their houses/investments in Warri city and chased them from the riverside to Sapele, Benin etc.

Ibori had created the so-called artificial boundaries, that have made Warri to be peaceful ever since, please let everyone irrespective of tribe
stick to it.

Also, instead of fighting a lost war, over one dirty market, please let all Warri people ( Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Area, waffi.. etc) join hands to build the city..

ever since Shell (SPDC) left, the town has been poverty headquarters, youths with Msc are suffering, riding Keke etc... these should be our problem. that we should be fighting to solve.
Our Oil wells will soon be auction in this marginal field rounds by the FGN, how many of these fields can our communities have...??

at least is not a crime for a community to have a legal oil & gas exploration & Production company

lets think big...

Hmmm cool
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Efewestern: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Are you talking about natives of Warri south or the population of Urhobos who migrated to Warri thereby causing confusion and chaos? Let get this clear. If it is terms of indigenes (ignoring the Urhobos being strangers) of Warri south, the Itsekiris are more than Urhobos. But if you talk about the influx which started years after independence, it is a different argument. About that Ewoma claim, that's bullshit and bogus Monday the least. It is Aja Uma not Ewoma

Talking about natives, the Urhobos far outnumbered Itsekiri in Warri south as almost 2/3 of the communities are indigenous to the Urhobos. Talking about the Urhobo population generally in Warri, no group comes close.

Weather you call it Aju ma, fact still remains its an Uvwie town and it is indigenous to the Uvwie people, it is subgrouped under Ekpan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
darfay:

These are much o, haba
Aren't there itsekiri in ughelli North and South?
When I was in Delta last year, someone said oghara was itsekiri. Is like you now outnumber Urhobos there?
We need peaceful coexistence
don't mind that Pathological liar. all these are false.
maybe some few families living there
before you digest any information go to the communities and get first-hand information
the truth is ishekiri has no claim to any land in delta state
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

first of all, reno is a nobody, not to talk about politics. someone that is still over the loss of his former boss, who had moved on already. who takes him serious I guess only the ishekiris. who was he before Jonathan's appointment. why should I care about popularity, we all have our own priorities.

of all the dominance, literacy, education, and civilization that you claim to have the only treasure that ishekiri can boast of today is reno. what a shame!

civilization, literacy, education? what have you guys done with it? how has it impacted the present-day ishekiri. with all the years of literacy, you guys are still nothing in the education sector. absolutely nothing just paper. that all you know.

Urhobos started late in the educational sector but we are catching up really fast. nothing to be ashamed of.

ishekiri are not the only people with minister appointments we have had our fair share even during Jonathan's tenure.

ishekiri are influential in what when ? it is the roaming around by your king to Yoruba and Benin kings that makes you influential? rubbish
always ass licking. today you guys are Yorubas, tomorrow you are Benin, always roaming about. anywhere belle face people
Like a typical nonentity. Inasmuch as Itsekiris, a minority is ahead and in some areas at par with Urhobos it says a lot about them. None of your silly priorities will ever make you known or rich as Reno. You have your priorities straight yet you know what he does on Instagram when I don't even know, get out please. Roaming around, like a true Urhobo girl you call it but you don't know that's why the Itsekiris will always be ahead of you guys. Yet when Buhari was campaigning, the Olu of Warri was the first king he visited in Delta. You haven't answered any of my questions, just trying to rubbish Itsekiri as usual. Pathetic
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Smoke55: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
you mean these minoRity TRiBes by the River are their minor SiBlinGs? No wonder most of them can Relate with ibo
what Is This Wan Saying?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Efewestern:

Talking about natives, the Urhobos far outnumbered Itsekiri in Warri south as almost 2/3 of the communities are indigenous to the Urhobos. Talking about the Urhobo population generally in Warri, no group comes close.

Weather you call it Aju ma, fact still remains its an Uvwie town and it is indigenous to the Uvwie people, it is subgrouped under Ekpan.
That's a big lie. List the Indigenous Urhobo communities in Warri south. 2/3 my foot. No one is arguing Uvwie. Uvwie is an Urhobo LGA but Aja Uma (recognized name in all government levels) is an Itsekiri word and an Itsekiri community. I know because my relatives are from there

Urhobo is 2/3 of Warri south yet cant produce a chairman. Don't deceive the public

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Irijosa777(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Itsekiris have a larger presence in that Delta Central Senatorial District than urhobos have in delta south.

Ajaenesan - Jessa
Gbomoya - Jessa
point of correction, don't spoil my community name for us,
it's not Jessa, it is called Jesse or Idjerhe kingdom, again there's no plece called Ajaenesan or gbomoya in Jesse, what we have is Ejenasa ( my village) and ugbomojah close to my village, Jesse have 32 village with its H/Q at Jesse town. Jesse is 100% Urhobo. This show that you don't know what you are even talking about, anyway I just educate you so you can now thank me... lol
I laugh when I saw this, though I don't normally comment on this comparison of a thing, but I like reading it because it makes me laugh. I don't take it personal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by moses718(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
caleboxylic:

Shut up Ijaw. The land grabbers. You have no land in warri or in any mainland.

IJAWS ARE
Creek/swamp dwellers.
Itshekiris are just fishermen. Both are land grabbers.

Urohbo are not ready to claim what belongs to them.

This applies in their so called Bayelsa. The capital "yenegoa# belongs to Edoid clan in the state and not even the Ijaw.
Illiteracy has grown to the highest height in urhobo land.
If not for I jaw and Itsekiri no one will even hear of URHOBO, so just shut up.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by sylve11: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Oversight maybe.

Itsekiris have a larger presence in that Delta Central Senatorial District than urhobos have in delta south.

For the avoidance of doubts, hereunder are some of the Itsekiri communities in Delta Central. Are they not entitled to federal appointment?

Sapele LGA
Ugbosien
Ugbekoko
Obontie
Aja-Ojigwo
Ogun Aja Ugbegi
Ajimele
Elume - partly Itsekiri
Arowun
Enaso
Adaka.

Uvwie
Ugbolokposo
Aja Uma.

Okpe LGA
Aja OgunOyibo
Ajatiton
Aja Ogolo.

Udu LGA
Egbogide.

Ethiope west
Efurokpe
Oyeaja
Ekwobodo
Ibirifo
Owe
Efo
Enasun
Ajatiton - mosogha
Ajaenesan - Jessa
Gbomoya - Jessa

Itsekiri is like the ijaw. They move to anywhere, settles there and claim it. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by moses718(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Datazone:

At least you know him. You are the joke
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Like a typical nonentity. Inasmuch as Itsekiris, a minority is ahead and in some areas at par with Urhobos it says a lot about them. None of your silly priorities will ever make you known or rich as Reno. You have your priorities straight yet you know what he does on Instagram when I don't even know, get out please. Roaming around, like a true Urhobo girl you call it but you don't know that's why the Itsekiris will always be ahead of you guys. Yet when Buhari was campaigning, the Olu of Warri was the first king he visited in Delta. You haven't answered any of my questions, just trying to rubbish Itsekiri as usual. Pathetic
what questions have you asked? you have said absolutely nothing.
I don't need to be famous, nothing else to say about this.
well, I follow instablog, (a well-known blog on Instagram, even as a civilized being you don't know it) that is where his relationship advice is being featured for gullible people, not like he makes sense. that is what is giving him some relevant. at least that will keep him occupied,its better than when he was always crying around over Jonathan's loss.

influence definitely means asslicking to ishekiri. thumbs up. so we can now agree that the influence ishekiri have is just from asslicking only. well, I don't expect anything different since you don't have anything to offer.

I guess with all the influence from ishekiri, you were able to give buhari a substantial votes. NO. so useless. I guess he will have a rethink next time.

what areas are you guys ahead? more specific

if its education I have addressed that already
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by sylve11: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I experienced the last crisis myself, tho I was still kid then.
The ijaws did killed alot of itsekiri, they were going to from one itsekiri town to another burning it down until they decided burn down ekurede itsekiri. That was wen they met their waterloo, every single ijaw that was involved in that crisis was killed, this is not wat I was told o, I saw the dead bodies myself, I saw countless human heads at palace field in ekurede itsekiri. And that was the last day the ijaw ever tried to burn any itsekiri community. It was September 2003, can remember the exact date but it was on a Sunday. They fought for about an hour. Any itsekiri or person that knows about the crisis will verify this for u.

So in the year 2003 you're still a kid and you're arguing with people who are far older than you and were present as well during the war? cool

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
moses718:
Illiteracy has grown to the highest height in urhobo land.
If not for I jaw and Itsekiri no one will even hear of URHOBO, so just shut up.
please elaborate
how has ishekiri and ijaw made Urhobo known.

provide facts about how illiteracy has grown to its highest height in Urhobo.

provide facts or forever remain silent
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
sylve11:

Itsekiri is like the ijaw. They move to anywhere, settles there and claim it. grin cool
exactly! same people
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Mystiquefia: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Who's mujakpero? Go and sit down. Is that one a king? If you were to list 3 kings in delta, is he among? Itsekiris have out

You're just an idiot walking about with a clitoris that is bigger than your entire brain mass.
Festivals amount to Nothing. u can celebrate an itsekiri festival even in london. igbos celebrate new yam festival in lagos, so what?
We are talking about what happened in sapele and you think a diversionary tactics will work here. were we comparing kings in delta state? When the orodje of okpe changed the name of ugwanja to otorie-okpe what could your olu do? when the orodje of okpe barred your people from burying your dead in sapele, why did the olu not make a dissenting proclaimation, and lets see what happens next?
Can the olu of warri make such pronouncements to urhobos in warri south? its even annoying to think that u are clamouring for political recognition in sapele wen your senatorial district has been in the hands of ijaws since 1999.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

well, I follow instablog, (a well-known blog on Instagram, even as a civilized being you don't know it) that is where his relationship advice is being featured for gullible people, not like he makes sense. that is what is giving him some relevant. at least that will keep him occupied,its better than when he was always crying around over Jonathan's loss.

influence definitely means asslicking to ishekiri. thumbs up. so we can now agree that the influence ishekiri have is just from asslicking only. well, I don't expect anything different since you don't have anything to offer.

I guess with all the influence from ishekiri, you were able to give buhari a substantial votes. NO. so useless. I guess he will have a rethink next time.

I asked you, apart from agege, a known criminal which Urhobo man can you call in terms of federal politics? For a tribe with the largest population in Delta state. You don't need to be famous or you cannot be famous? Be succinct and clear. You don't have to rubbish someone else because you are not there yet. Buhari is going to rule a third tenure? Dumb statement from you when you talked of "rethink". In terms of politics before 1999, Itsekiris were strong. But like I said before, we have lost our grip on Warri and every other thing. But it won't be for too long. In terms of education, Google prof Grace alele Williams
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Same way Urhobos are strangers in Warri. In case you don't know, the sapele ownership case that was highly contested up to the West African court outside Nigeria does not include Ogu-Aja, Ugbeyiyi, Oton etc. and other Itsekiri communities in Sapele. Get your facts right.

And you talk of war, how many wars have the Urhobos fought and won in their history? Do we have any Urhobo warlords? Urhobos are not warlike in nature. Them get mouth and sabi fear. People like you run for safety and here you are talking war. Get out

Is actor Rmd itsekiri?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mystiquefia:

You're just an idiot walking about with a clitoris that is bigger than your entire brain mass.
Festivals amount to Nothing. u can celebrate an itsekiri festival even in london. igbos celebrate new yam festival in lagos, so what?
We are talking about what happened in sapele and you think a diversionary tactics will work here. were we comparing kings in delta state? When the orodje of okpe changed the name of ugwanja to otorie-okpe what could your olu do? when the orodje of okpe barred your people from burying your dead in sapele, why did the olu not make a dissenting proclaimation, and lets see what happens next?
Can the olu of warri make such pronouncements to urhobos in warri south? its even annoying to think that u are clamouring for political recognition in sapele wen your senatorial district has been in the hands of ijaws since 1999.

It is crystal clear that you don't live in Sapele. Your orodje made a declaration that no other ethnic group should carry out their festival yet Itsekiris did that and nothing happened. And don't bring up that senatorial district, that's politics. The isokos in delta south are practically useless there and an Itsekiri was your governor for eight good years. Dumb ass
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Irijosa777:

point of correction, don't spoil my community name for us,
it's not Jessa, it is called Jesse or Idjerhe kingdom, again there's no plece called Ajaenesan or gbomoya in Jesse, what we have is Ejenasa ( my village) and ugbomojah close to my village, Jesse have 32 village with its H/Q at Jesse town. Jesse is 100% Urhobo. This show that you don't know what you are even talking about, anyway I just educate you so you can now thank me... lol
I laugh when I saw this, though I don't normally comment on this comparison of a thing, but I like reading it because it makes me laugh. I don't take it personal.
Yeah, don't take shit personal online. Those communities are Itsekiri owned in Jesse. Aja uma near topcon is a village in Uvwie. They speak Urhobo and Itsekiri there but Itsekiri from their lineage
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Mystiquefia: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You're an idiot, u know that right?

What do u even have in itsekiri land? and in what areas are you ahead of urhobos? Sports, Entertainment, Politics, Development, Literacy, human resources? what sectors are the itsekiris dominating today. And you say omokri, are u not ashamed of yourself. in what capacity did he serve?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

Renowned itsekiris are Dr Bismarck rewane nigeria's best economist,omatsola of bbn,omawumi,billionaire emami ayiri,NFF president Melvin amaju pinnick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by sylve11: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You said "who sabi una?" Haha. Itsekiris, though a minority have made serious impacts in Nigeria as a whole. I can list many of their achievements. The first graduate in Nigeria is an Itsekiri. The first graduate king in west Africa is also an Itsekiri. Google "Olu Antonio Dom Domingos" The first church in Nigeria is in Itsekiri land. I wouldnt want to go into early politics in Nigeria and all that but in terms of Delta state politics, Itsekiri is alive and kicking. The incumbent governor is an Itsekiri. Itsekiris have a strong hold in their areas. At federal level we have some appointments as well. We all know Prof Itse sagay and Reno Omokri. If not for the recent Agege position, Urhobos, though a majority have been useless. Imagine a small tribe like Itsekiris giving the Urhobos a run for their money. Pathetic

Is Reno an Itsekiri man? shocked cool
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Renowned itsekiris are Dr Bismarck rewane nigeria's best economist,omatsola of bbn,omawumi,billionaire emami ayiri,NFF president Melvin amaju pinnick
We have Clare omatsola, prof alele Williams, prof itse sagay, uduaghan, Edna park (first and only Nigerian in miss universe) many many many. Endless list
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Buhari has really marginalized itsekiris.you failed to vote him as the olu promised.itse sagay and uduaghan cannot do much
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
We don't need another crisis in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

Warri south west LGA gave buhari that highest votes in delta.ugborodo ward gave buhari 24,000 votes,the highest by a ward in southern nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mystiquefia:

You're an idiot, u know that right?

What do u even have in itsekiri land? and in what areas are you ahead of urhobos? Sports, Entertainment, Politics, Development, Literacy, human resources? what sectors are the itsekiris dominating today. And you say omokri, are u not ashamed of yourself. in what capacity did he serve?
My friend shut up. Give facts and examples. In federal level, apart from that mace criminal which Urhobo man can you single out? And how long did it take the largest tribe in delta to get there? To think he got there by stealing. Shameful. Urhobos

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption / Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" / Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.