Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (29606 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by SmartPolician: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the fate of the northern Christian's.

The Yoruba Muslems will migrate to join their brothers in the north while the Northern Christians will replace the migrated ones from South West ....they will interchange grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by private919: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Niger Delta of Ijaw alone. No tribe is going with Ijaw people to their Niger Delta. And if you are Edo better align with your brothers from SW don't hope on Niger delta nonsense.

I'm from Lagos (state of origin). I just believe each region should have a chance at independence. If the Ijaw wants to be alone, so be it. As long as the North is pushed away.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Johnandv: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The only person that can help my Niger delta now is gov wike, had it been all the governors of Niger delta were like him, today Niger delta would have been freed from slavery, Niger delta would have been a great and a better nation.

Bleep you there is nothing like Niger Delta. Ijaw Republic you mean??
If you are Edo you don't belong here you belong to Oduduwa. We are Biafrans here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by GGSG(f): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
horsepower102:
The truth is that a lot of igbos have given up on Nigeria and it’s getting to a critical mass.

Nigerian government plan is to pull out the igbo presidency card to deceive gullible igbos.

If that doesn’t work,

Then they will pull out the fake restructuring card.

The younger igbo generation have completely lost patience for Nigeria.

I see Facebook comments. I see twitter comments. I see YouTube comments.

Nigerian unity or whatever is left of it is gone in the minds of the younger generation.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by GGSG(f): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
When I was at aba last year, I listened to Nnamdi Kanu and I finally realized the truth even though I knew that the country was in a mess. How he gets what he uncovers is still what baffles me and tbh, I believe that the pple that are giving him the news are from the ASO villa in power play. God will give the IGBOs their BIAFRA as long as GOD liveth.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:
If this energy will be channelled into changing the lives of jobless ipob members it is welcomed.
I saw on punch that about $85k monthly about 400 million naira yearly is spent on this course, one thing I am sure about Mr. KANU is instead of given this money as capital to young traders as empowerment that he claim he is fighting for their good ness, he prefer to feed them with misinformations on a dream that will never com true.

One thing am sure about all this Biafra struggle is that, this people may not actually need freedom , they should learn from south sudan or Libya

NONSENSE
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Johnandv: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
private919:

I'm from Lagos (state of origin). I just believe each region should have a chance at independence. If the Ijaw wants to be alone, so be it. As long as the North is pushed away.

Yes but the only countries are:-

Biafra, Oduduwa, Ijaw Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by EdiskyHarry: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Bleep you there is nothing like Niger Delta. Ijaw Republic you mean??
If you are Edo you don't belong here you belong to Oduduwa. We are Biafrans here.
Biafra is south east
Niger delta is south south
If Niger delta will join with igbo to form biafra, then let's expect the same thing we are facing in Nigeria together,
I beg make everybody dey dia own to avoid problem.
One day my lovely Niger delta will be a great country, I bliv Dat.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by KaptainAfrika: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Looool these people ! the only country that exists online.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the fate of the northern Christian's.

Anything that makes Igbo secceed we middlebelt will also secceed

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by zeeprince(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
saaron:
That's why they refused to move the other thread to front-page. They don't want their Taqiyya (Lies) exposed. Only PATHOLOGICAL LIARS WILL DENY THE ONGOING GENOCIDE AGAINST CHRISTIANS BY FULANI MILITIAS WITH TACTICAL SUPPORT FROM BUHARI'S FULANI REGIME.
Anyway, IPOB should continue their good works. Those who desire peace and freedom from terrorists savages from futajalon are solidly behind them.
Indeed Nnamdi Kanu knew it all: I will destroy Nigeria with the Truth.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!
oga am a Muslim too I know what my village as a whole went through in the hands of Fulani...my tribe has no single Christian and yet Fulani wagged war against us....come to kogi state and see for ur self instead of thinking Fulani only attacks Christian's
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rodwave:

They can convert to Islamic terrorists for all I care. If you want to get your own share, fight when others are fighting. That's is how it done everywhere. Once the northern Christians missed this golden opportunity, their name will be "sorry*.

If you are from that side you better advise your people before it will be too late for you guys.

surely we are going to fight not only the northern Christian bt northern minorities
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blyzz:
they'll relocate to the South. Or rather fight for their freedom

relocate fire we middlebelt will fight for our freedom

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by ernietime(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You are so apt in what you responded... imagine the myopic thinking of "condition"... thinking it's a little fight in the bush...

As long as they milk your land dry and give you crumbs you can kill yourselves in the bush for all they care...

His statement surely proves how helpless he is already..

Condition indeed!

You are in your papa land doing security jobs for oil companies while they degrade your farmlands and destroy marine lives. Most of the funds realized are taken by Hausa/Fulani who occupy juicy positions in NNPC. Only fools take glory in being enslaved in their land. Oil producing states in Nigeria should look like Dubai but ogogoro and kaikai wont let the indigenes reason like rational beings.
\

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

We can reach a deal for them to come south or north central in exchange for Yoruba Muslims
rubbish...we middlebelt will fight we are giving up no land..
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Ayi12: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Presidency’s war allegation: FG’s blackmail against IPoB backfired, says Ohanaeze

…We’ll continue diplomatic offensive against Nigeria, IPoB vows
…ADF lashes Presidency over IPOB

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/presidencys-war-allegation-fgs-blackmail-against-ipob-backfired-says-ohanaeze/
Nice one
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

The Yoruba Muslems will migrate to join their brothers in the north while the Northern Christians will replace the migrated ones from South West ....they will interchange grin grin

rubbish
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Yes but the only countries are:-
Biafra, Oduduwa, Ijaw Niger Delta
with middlebelt
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
zeeprince:
oga am a Muslim too I know what my village as a whole went through in the hands of Fulani...my tribe has no single Christian and yet Fulani wagged war against us....come to kogi state and see for ur self instead of thinking Fulani only attacks Christian's

bro what tribe ??
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by MetaPhysical: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ohanaeze is selective in its defense of Ipob. This allows FG to demonize the group.

Kanu is not blessed with oratory skills. He uses wrong and implicating words which can make it difficult not to doubt his mental readiness for Ipob leadership or sincerity of purpose.

I would say "Nigeria has destroyed its people and robbed them of meaningful life. Where people once looked forward expectantly to the next day, this is now replaced with a despair and constant fear of an imminent death in hands of Islamic bandits using terror to plant religion"......instead of this nonsense chest beating below.

What he says here, under scrutiny, gives wing-lift, and does not contradict, to the Presidency's assertion that Ipob is running a smear campaign and the FG hands are clean.

We have destroyed Nigeria and by the time we are done with them, the name Nigeria will cease to exist.

“Every dime the indomitable IPOB family worldwide contributes towards our liberation goes towards the dismantling of Nigeria and restoration of Biafra, I mean every dime.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Johnandv: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

[s]Biafra is south east
Niger delta is south south
If Niger delta will join with igbo to form biafra, then let's expect the same thing we are facing in Nigeria together,
I beg make everybody dey dia own to avoid problem.
One day my lovely Niger delta will be a great country, I bliv Dat.[/s]

Shut up there is nothing like Niger Delta, you said make everyone dey their dey but you want to drag other tribes with you too, why don't your own particular tribe dey their dey?. Biafra is a confederation and so there is nothing like problem anywhere cos every tribe will develop on their own without interference, unless you are Ijaw that want to be the only big tribe in the so called Niger Delta which will not happen cos there are Igbo speaking people in present Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

rubbish...we middlebelt will fight we are giving up no land..
so you prefer to stay with Fulani Muslims who are occupying your land?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Skillsnigeria: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Honestly,I can't wait to have my oduduwa republic.as a Yoruba Christian, what am I doing in a country with Fulani terrorist tribe and their afonja Muslim Fulani slaves
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Ojiofor: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:

They equally have two hands to fight for their freedom not just to join their killers to fight those who want to free themselves from the bondage called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jom28gy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is a failed government

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Mraphel: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
awujale231:
Lmao
Fulani's are actually unintelligent
Now I guess every ibo now know their funds are going into the destruction of the entity called Nigeria and wld probably donate more. Buharis nepotism is a blessing in disguise
Your people wants to lean on Fulani why are u calling them unintelligent? Fulani is d hope of Biafra politics.

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:
so you prefer to stay with Fulani Muslims who are occupying your land?

Bro I didn't say we will stay with Fulani they re more than 200 tribes in northern Nigeria.The concept of middlebelt is for the minority tribes in northern Nigeria to come together like tiv igala idoma jukun nupe gbaygi gwari beron ngas seyawa ebira egon etc...ND middle belt state consist of all state in the north central taraba adamawa
southern bauchi,kaduna,kebbi,borno,bauchi,gombe
so anytime biafra secceed we middlebelt will also secceed
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

Bro I didn't say we will stay with Fulani they re more than 200 tribes in northern Nigeria.The concept of middlebelt is for the minority tribes in northern Nigeria to come together like tiv igala idoma jukun nupe gbaygi gwari beron ngas seyawa ebira egon etc...ND middle belt state consist of all state in the north central taraba adamawa
southern bauchi,kaduna,kebbi,borno,bauchi,gombe
so anytime biafra secceed we middlebelt will also secceed
what happens to the Fulani Muslims already occupying your land?

you should have just say middle belt is the whole north
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

what happens to the Fulani Muslims already occupying your land?

you should have just say middle belt is the whole north

Fulani are not indigene they re settlers to all those state I mentioned they will all pack their load ND go back to Kano or sokoto

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

Fulani are not indigene to all those state I mentioned they will all pack their load ND go back to Kano or sokoto

ehen? will that be easy? you ancestors already sold you guys to Fulani

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nchenches: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
caleboxylic:
What stops this country from restructuring police among tribes?
Allow the locals be in charge of securing their states and all these issue of insecurity.

Crude Oyel in the Niger Delta.

The President cum Petroleum Minister thinks that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.

The president thinks that such restructuring shall give opportunity to southern states to use state police to secede from Nigeria.

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

ehen? will that be easy? you ancestors already sold you guys to Fulani

we will correct the mistakes of our ancestors ND it will be easily then before because they re waging war on everybody we will just support tiv in benue ND berom in plateau that's all that is needed to send them into extinction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.