Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (29603 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by IGBOSON1: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the fate of the northern Christian's.

Are the northern Christians man or mouse? Can’t they fight their own battles?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

we will correct the mistakes of our ancestors ND it will be easily then before because they re waging war on everybody we will just support tiv in benue ND berom in plateau that's all that is needed to send them into extinction

they will import Fulani from Niger
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by lawman88(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the fate of the northern Christian's.
my brother, thats always my qstn, though am not a victim but we should consider each other.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

they will import Fulani from Niger
let them import to win war is not by population but intelligence ND strategies

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

Biafra is south east
Niger delta is south south
If Niger delta will join with igbo to form biafra, then let's expect the same thing we are facing in Nigeria together,
I beg make everybody dey dia own to avoid problem.
One day my lovely Niger delta will be a great country, I bliv Dat.

You can have your Niger Delta, provided every Igbo-speaking area of SS is not a part of it. This will include Anioma, and the various Igbo speaking peoples of Rivers state, covering PH, Bonny, Opobo, Obigbo e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

let them import to win war is not by population but intelligence ND strategies

they have turned your zone to a cemetery. what happened to all your intelligence as the ransack your villages, rape women and turn you guys to refugees in your own land? what happens to those strategies when they graze on your crops?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nwaonyishi69: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:
If this energy will be channelled into changing the lives of jobless ipob members it is welcomed.
I saw on punch that about $85k monthly about 400 million naira yearly is spent on this course, one thing I am sure about Mr. KANU is instead of given this money as capital to young traders as empowerment that he claim he is fighting for their good ness, he prefer to feed them with misinformations on a dream that will never com true.
One thing am sure about all this Biafra struggle is that, this people may not actually need freedom , they should learn from south sudan or Libya

jokers in the zoo. In which history books have you come across an aboki adviser to a biafran? They can only teach, lord over, and civilize children of Are ona... Of Yoruba group. So, you can't advice a biafran on what he needs. You may do better by informing the beasts of no nation that biafrans can't fall under their 'divide and rule' antics. They can continue using the children of Alimi, Akintola, and tiefnubu; but not a child of 'bia furu'. Pharo has been warned enough, biafra is good to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You can have your Niger Delta, provided every Igbo-speaking area of SS is not a part of it. This will include Anioma, and the various Igbo speaking peoples of Rivers state, covering PH, Bonny, Opobo, Obigbo e.t.c.

the ikwere speaking part of River has said they are not Igbo many times
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

the ikwere speaking part of River has said they are not Igbo many times

They did not say they are Ijaws either.

Btw, ask Chibuike Amaechi and he will tell you he is Igbo.

But I am not even talking about Igbos in Rivers. I am referring to the Igbo-speaking groups, so if Ikwerre is an Igbo-speaking group, I can guarantee you that they will want to be with their fellow Igbo-speakers than with any other group.

It was Ikwerre chieftains that contacted Igbo heavyweights to plot towards making Rivers state, an Igbo-speaking majority state, so go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

They did not say they are Ijaws either.

Btw, ask Chibuike Amaechi and he will tell you he is Igbo.

But I am not even talking about Igbos in Rivers. I am referring to the Igbo-speaking groups, so if Ikwerre is an Igbo-speaking group, I can guarantee you that they will want to be with their fellow Igbo-speakers than with any other group.

It was Ikwerre chieftains that contacted Igbo heavyweights to plot towards making Rivers state, an Igbo-speaking majority state, so go figure

they have the population and natural resources to become their own country.

Ameachi is just one person

do you see the Ndokwas, Ukwuani and the rest agitating for biafra?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

they have turned your zone to a cemetery. what happened to all your intelligence as the ransack your villages, rape women and turn you guys to refugees in your own land? what happens to those strategies when they graze on your crops?

I said they re not intelligent because they have been fighting berom in plateau a tribe that is not up to 2million for more than 20yrs ND they have not been able to conquer them or islamize them same with southern kaduna despite they have being in power in kaduna for years..so bro chill those guys lack strategies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

I said they re not intelligent because they have been fighting berom in plateau a tribe that is not up to 2million for more than 20yrs ND they have not been able to conquer them or islamize them same with southern kaduna despite they have being in power in kaduna for years..so bro chill those guys lack strategies

and what have guys been doing all these years? run to IDP camps like cowards? or waiting for Igbo's to get their biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

they have the population and natural resources to become their own country.

Ameachi is just one person

do you see the Ndokwas, Ukwuani and the rest agitating for biafra?

Do you see the Nris agitating for Biafra also? Have you seen the Ngwas agitate for Biafra? Have you seen the Wawas agitate for Biafra? Have you seen the Umu Oweles agitate for Biafra? Yet, Biafra is heavily agitated for, by Igbos.

The term IGBO-SPEAKING is almost equivalent to IGBOID.
No Igbo-speaking group will want to be part of a non-Igbo-speaking country, whether they agree that they are Igbos or not.

That is why when push came to shove, Ikwerre elders clandestinely communed with their fellow Igbo-speakers in the SE. They did not contact Benin or Ijaw people. They had a heart-to-heart talk with their fellow Igbo speakers in the SE and secretly planned for the modern Rivers state.
Igbo speakers know their fellow Igbo speakers. By the way, that was decades before Chibuike Amaechi emerged as an Ikwerre force. You may not know this, but the most diehard Biafrans at the moment are from the Ikwerre stock.

Of course, if they want to go it alone, the other Igbos won't stop them, but one thing I can guarantee you is that the Niger Delta republic will not be a destination they will prefer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

and what have guys been doing all these years? run to IDP camps like cowards? or waiting for Igbo's to get their biafra?

Lol....
you re just reading abt Fulani killing go and read about Fulani killed in benue ND plateau...
I can show you plenty links if you want..

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

https://www.hrw.org/report/2013/12/12/leave-everything-god/accountability-inter-communal-violence-plateau-and-kaduna
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Do you see the Nris agitating for Biafra also? Have you seen the Ngwas agitate for Biafra? Have you seen the Wawas agitate for Biafra? Have you seen the Umu Oweles agitate for Biafra? Yet, Biafra is heavily agitated for, by Igbos.

The term IGBO-SPEAKING is almost equivalent to IGBOID.
No Igbo-speaking group will want to be part of a non-Igbo-speaking country, whether they agree that they are Igbos or not.

That is why when push came to shove, Ikwerre elders clandestinely communed with their fellow Igbo-speakers in the SE. They did not contact Benin or Ijaw people. They had a heart-to-heart talk with their fellow Igbo speakers in the SE and secretly planned for the modern Rivers state.
Igbo speakers know their fellow Igbo speakers. By the way, that was decades before Chibuike Amaechi emerged as an Ikwerre force. You may not know this, but the most diehard Biafrans at the moment are from the Ikwerre stock.

where outside the southeast did python dance? where outside the southeast do you see people observing sit at home?

when you are ready for biafra, you will take your 5 southeast state and leave.

those people are big enough to form their own country. will you guys die if you don't include others in your biafra?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

Lol....
you re just reading abt Fulani killing go and read about Fulani killed in benue ND plateau...
I can show you plenty links if you want..

are there Fulani in IDP camps in benue?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

are there Fulani in IDP camps in benue?

no....
one thing you guys should understand is that you can't kill in someone's land ND still be living their freely without retaliation
when benue pple kill fulanis you rarely hear about it cause is done in an orderly manner unlike Fulani who re careless

read this
https://www.hrw.org/report/2013/12/12/leave-everything-god/accountability-inter-communal-violence-plateau-and-kaduna
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

where outside the southeast did python dance? where outside the southeast do you see people observing sit at home?

when you are ready for biafra, you will take your 5 southeast state and leave.

those people are big enough to form their own country. will you guys die if you don't include others in your biafra?

You are not an Igbo or Igboid so go and hug a transformer.
When we say Igbo Kwenu, the real Igbos will answer. No inch of Igbo territory in the SS will be ceded to any artificial grouping. Gowon is not qualified to determine the extent of Igboland. We, the real Igbos both in the SS and SE will determine that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

relocate fire we middlebelt will fight for our freedom
Good one. Me dey Warri here, make we see how he dey go.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blyzz:
Good one. Me dey Warri here, make we see how he dey go.
naso.....
my brother which tribe you be??
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by awujale231: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mraphel:

Your people wants to lean on Fulani why are u calling them unintelligent? Fulani is d hope of Biafra politics.

Nobody is stopping you from following miyetti Allah to ur doom
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by dokie: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:

This your question has haunted me for years because
this can very well be one reason why God may never permit the total balkanization of this country.

If the Christian south secede, then Christianity in the north may cease to exist in a few decades
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Kwili1: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:
If this energy will be channelled into changing the lives of jobless ipob members it is welcomed.
I saw on punch that about $85k monthly about 400 million naira yearly is spent on this course, one thing I am sure about Mr. KANU is instead of given this money as capital to young traders as empowerment that he claim he is fighting for their good ness, he prefer to feed them with misinformations on a dream that will never com true.

One thing am sure about all this Biafra struggle is that, this people may not actually need freedom , they should learn from south sudan or Libya

an Afonja head slammer we understand ur pain.
keep licking the scrutum of ur slave master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jhaysoo: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
dokie:

This your question has haunted me for years because
this can very well be one reason why God may never permit the total balkanization of this country.

If the Christian south secede, then Christianity in the north may cease to exist in a few decades

lol who tell you
anything that makes any part of 9ja secceed we northern minorities not only Christian will also secceed
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by amuwo1980: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Buhari a jihadist, APC supporter of APC, Nigeria a caliphate . Down with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by amuwo1980: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:

You are simply evil
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by saraki2019(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
jokers in the zoo. In which history books have you come across an aboki adviser to a biafran? They can only teach, lord over, and civilize children of Are ona... Of Yoruba group. So, you can't advice a biafran on what he needs. You may do better by informing the beasts of no nation that biafrans can't fall under their 'divide and rule' antics. They can continue using the children of Alimi, Akintola, and tiefnubu; but not a child of 'bia furu'. Pharo has been warned enough, biafra is good to go.
I already know that, on the brainwashed masses are deceived with Biafra, the Igbo elites believe in one Nigeria, don't believe in this scammer called nnamdi KANU, he can't join the political class

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by saraki2019(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
amuwo1980:

You are simply evil
One niheria

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by amuwo1980: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:

One niheria
Hunger go kill ur mama for villa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest / Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.