Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (29602 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Subduer: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
zeeprince:
oga am a Muslim too I know what my village as a whole went through in the hands of Fulani...my tribe has no single Christian and yet Fulani wagged war against us....come to kogi state and see for ur self instead of thinking Fulani only attacks Christian's
Fulanis use Islam to DECEIVE people, as they did in all native autonomous Hausa states, in order to SEIZE political Power, & become born to rule.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Staro: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is disgusting
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Witnesstony28: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:
If this energy will be channelled into changing the lives of jobless ipob members it is welcomed.
I saw on punch that about $85k monthly about 400 million naira yearly is spent on this course, one thing I am sure about Mr. KANU is instead of given this money as capital to young traders as empowerment that he claim he is fighting for their good ness, he prefer to feed them with misinformations on a dream that will never com true.

One thing am sure about all this Biafra struggle is that, this people may not actually need freedom , they should learn from south sudan or Libya

babadash
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Chuksmonika(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
nobody can stop the Rising sun, According to the first Biafra President Odumegwu ojukwu, "Biafra has come to stay, and the fact of our independence is irreversible, Nnamdi Kanu is indeed hitting the Zoo Hard, our independence is just around the corner, May God Bless the Republic of Biafra and all Biafrans worldwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Subduer: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rodwave:

[b] If you want to get your own share, fight when others are fighting. That's is how it done everywhere. Once the NORTHERN CHRISTIANS missed this golden opportunity, their name will be "sorry*./b]

They LOST their opportunity in 1966, when they, Dimka, Zamani Lekwot, et al, started KILLING Igbos in July 1966, on behalf of the same FULANIS that're now INTENT on destroying & occupying, or at least islamising all Christian parts of Northern Nigeria. Now na morning. See the risk young Wole Soyinka took.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by afube: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Lovely let us "bleake" the zoo

mumudeen !!! crawl back to your lair in mushin.,
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Subduer: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Are the northern Christians man or mouse? Can’t they fight their own battles?
They RUINED & MORTGAGED their future in July 1966, when they aligned with the FULANIS against the Igbos. Gen Ironside WARNED Captain Danjuma that he will live to REGRET the mission of killing Ironsi & Fajuyi, assigned by Gowon & Muritala Mohammed. Ironsi's prophecy is being fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by LordOfTheGame: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
All these IPOB don start again. Make dem dey wait say US or UN go come to their aid. If Biafra want a country, they should stop raping their women and start using dat energy to train for war because the only way Biafra can come is through war.

Nigeria is too complex, if Nnamdi Coonu think they will give it him on a platter of gold, he's mad. Besides make dem leave herdsmen alone, herdsmen no do anything.

But on a serious note, are Igbos really going to let Nnamdi Coonu be their leader, Guyman is just as shady and corrupt like every other Nigerian Politician.

But then again what do I know?

Bros you lie, we don condition all Hausa/Fulani for warri o, dem no dey misbehave here. We no be coward like ona, if fulani wan start madness, we start our own

I dey 12 years o, December I go be 10? Shey you dn dey satisfied? And bros if you no sabi quote & cancel, leave am alone no be by force..see person wey ask me how many years I dey

This your line reasoning has become stale and unfashionable because nobody is buying into this lies and envy-filled myopic mentality. IPOB is moving fast in destroying your lovely shithole country and there's nothing you can do to stop them. If Nigeria is a good place for humans to dwell, at least you should've learnt that self determination is in inalienable right of every human being but because Nigeria damaged the little fluid in your skull and replaced it with expired pap that's why you're finding it really difficult to reason properly without hate.

Now read here, GOD Bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. God bless Biafrans and lovers of freedom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

naso.....
my brother which tribe you be??
I be Urhobo
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Proudlytips: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Psoul(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:
If this energy will be channelled into changing the lives of jobless ipob members it is welcomed.
I saw on punch that about $85k monthly about 400 million naira yearly is spent on this course, one thing I am sure about Mr. KANU is instead of given this money as capital to young traders as empowerment that he claim he is fighting for their good ness, he prefer to feed them with misinformations on a dream that will never com true.

One thing am sure about all this Biafra struggle is that, this people may not actually need freedom , they should learn from south sudan or Libya

As if you cares for the unemployed.
Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by gemini35(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ipob haters were are u guy,s come and say ur mind oo.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by GuestLog: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the fate of the northern Christian's.
I felt a teardrop form in my eyes as I read your comment. I'm married to a northern Christian woman and I dread the thought of her family being massacred to rid the north of any remaining Christian which is highly probable. There has to be a way to solve this crisis!
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You are not an Igbo or Igboid so go and hug a transformer.
When we say Igbo Kwenu, the real Igbos will answer. No inch of Igbo territory in the SS will be ceded to any artificial grouping. Gowon is not qualified to determine the extent of Igboland. We, the real Igbos both in the SS and SE will determine that
then you will never have biafra. or you think it is easy to force others to join your biafra?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
jhaysoo:

no....
one thing you guys should understand is that you can't kill in someone's land ND still be living their freely without retaliation
when benue pple kill fulanis you rarely hear about it cause is done in an orderly manner unlike Fulani who re careless

read this
https://www.hrw.org/report/2013/12/12/leave-everything-god/accountability-inter-communal-violence-plateau-and-kaduna

we don't hear about it because such killings are rare. you kill them yet they chased you out of your ancestral home to IDP camps?

someone butchered you openly, rape your women, burn your home and all you did is kill one or two in revenge? is that not cowardice?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
GuestLog:
I felt a teardrop form in my eyes as I read your comment. I'm married to a northern Christian woman and I dread the thought of her family being massacred to rid the north of any remaining Christian which is highly probable. There has to be a way to solve this crisis!
same northern Christians that vote against Southerners in election?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by IGBOSON1: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
private919:

Honestly, I was pained when south east governors had to invite the IGP to form their own security outfit. That shows how weak they are and how much of a puppet they're compared to the south.
Igbo youths need to choose better leaders who have a spine and can give the FG the middle finger. If your leaders are sabotaging your efforts, nothing would be achieved. But if the south east leaders unite and cooperates, the south would be unstoppable.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/be-prepared-your-independence-happening-soon-nnamdi-kanu-tells-biafrans

How else you wan make Igbo youth do when the person they prefer is either rigged out at the primaries stage so a slave to the caliphate north can emerge...and if they (the oligarchic north) miss the primaries boat, they wait for whoever eventually wins at the so called ‘supreme court’ where they use a illegal one-two combination to knock him out and hand his mandate over to a efulefu house-nigger willing to do their bidding!?

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Burruchaga71(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
horsepower102:
The truth is that a lot of igbos have given up on Nigeria and it’s getting to a critical mass.

Nigerian government plan is to pull out the igbo presidency card to deceive gullible igbos.

If that doesn’t work,

Then they will pull out the fake restructuring card.

The younger igbo generation have completely lost patience for Nigeria.

I see Facebook comments. I see twitter comments. I see YouTube comments.

Nigerian unity or whatever is left of it is gone in the minds of the younger generation.
. Gbam

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by pquaver(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Osobi32:
God bless u. Abaribe is the only senator from the southeast who speaks without fear.

Which useless Abaribe? All of them are the same.. Was he not a senator when Jonathan was president? What did he do then? ABEG.. Emotionally susceptible

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Bekool(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingzizzy:
Nigeria is an incredible place. A place where IPOB that is only carrying flag is a terrorist group but Fulani herdsmen that are carrying AK47 are not a terrorist group

That's what you get when fulani jihadists takes over the leadership of ur country.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Bekool(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
kingzizzy:
Nigeria is an incredible place. A place where IPOB that is only carrying flag is a terrorist group but Fulani herdsmen that are carrying AK47 are not a terrorist group

That's what you will get when fulani jihadists takes over the leadership of ur country.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by GuestLog: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:
same northern Christians that vote against Southerners in election?
Stop all these finger pointing and blame game please. Think like matured person please.
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nwaonyishi69: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
saraki2019:

I already know that, on the brainwashed masses are deceived with Biafra, the Igbo elites believe in one Nigeria, don't believe in this scammer called nnamdi KANU, he can't join the political class
When you see bubu, ogogoro Rufian, tiefnubu and others ask them why they are frightened by biafrans. The key reasons they will not tell you are that, they exude light, are too independent minded and difficult to manipulate.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by caleboxylic: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:

where outside the southeast did python dance? where outside the southeast do you see people observing sit at home?

when you are ready for biafra, you will take your 5 southeast state and leave.

those people are big enough to form their own country. will you guys die if you don't include others in your biafra?

You are a thief. Why are you interested in igbo land? The biggest cities "portharcourt and Asaba" in South south belong to the igbo people and that's your worry.
It's a pity and there is nothing you can do about it.
Why are you interested in Etche, anioma, ahoada, egbema, opopo, bonny, ikwerre, ndoni, ndoki etc that are igbo speaking part of South south?
You should talk more of your tribe and leave igbo nation alone.

You are not an igbo Man and that disqualifies you from discussing igbo nation and her people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Malawian(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
GuestLog:
Eject the Fulani! both Muslim and Christian! They are not even indigenous to this country, yet they are the ones doing all the killings.

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

Biafra is south east
Niger delta is south south
If Niger delta will join with igbo to form biafra, then let's expect the same thing we are facing in Nigeria together,
I beg make everybody dey dia own to avoid problem.
One day my lovely Niger delta will be a great country, I bliv Dat.
Bro I really don't understand this "South South". There's no cardinal point like South South. Have you seen anything like North North or East East or West West?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Ohanaeze is selective in its defense of Ipob. This allows FG to demonize the group.

Kanu is not blessed with oratory skills. He uses wrong and implicating words which can make it difficult not to doubt his mental readiness for Ipob leadership or sincerity of purpose.

I would say "Nigeria has destroyed its people and robbed them of meaningful life. Where people once looked forward expectantly to the next day, this is now replaced with a despair and constant fear of an imminent death in hands of Islamic bandits using terror to plant religion"......instead of this nonsense chest beating below.

What he says here, under scrutiny, gives wing-lift, and does not contradict, to the Presidency's assertion that Ipob is running a smear campaign and the FG hands are clean.

He would've been better if he had oratory skills as good as yours but you know everyone can't have everything. In the Bible, Moses was a stammerer and so God commissioned Aaron to speak on his behalf
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by MetaPhysical: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

He would've been better if he had oratory skills as good as yours but you know everyone can't have everything. In the Bible, Moses was a stammerer and so God commissioned Aaron to speak on his behalf

Find someone with oratory and good public credibility, he should be the public face of Ipob. Kanu should not be in public view, he is vulgar and crude, lacks appeal. He turns people off!

If you cant find anyone in Iboland then hire me to speak for Ipob. grin

Kaaiii.... grin grin grin
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lostz:
then you will never have biafra. or you think it is easy to force others to join your biafra?

Have you ever heard an Ikwerre, Ukwuani or Obigbo man talk about Niger Delta Republic in preference for Biafra?
Don't let us catch you trying to annex any Igbo-speaking territory, that is when you will get the full dose of Igbo venom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by seunayantokun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
ForeThinker:
I hope people at least feel some kind of guilt when they hurt someone else.

Hate begets hate, love is the only antidote. But escaping scenes of hate isn't hate, you've got to love life.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Osobi32:
God bless u. Abaribe is the only senator from the southeast who speaks without fear.
Abaribe is a politician before being an Igbo. Take it from me. All he is doing is staying relevant and putting his name n face in the minds,ears n mouths of people for future politial advancement.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by UNUKHASO: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
IF THAT IS THE CAUSE YOU TOO STOP KILLING THE CHRISTIANS ALLOW FREEDOM OF WORSHIP OR WHICH RELIGION PRACTICE WAS WRITTEN ON YOUR PALM FROM YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.