Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze (29601 Views)

Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by BeautifulWoman(f): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2020
wink?
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Afonjas food dun land for una. Bcs anything about ipob dey always sweet una.
But I promise u Afonjas one ting, which is 2023 una saviour will be disgraced and una erand boy will be sent to where he belongs to

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Naijaarchive(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by aragonchuks(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Nawao
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by ObereEmma: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
to know How fvcked up this country is, those that Nnamdi kanu is fighting for that has no voice in the international community will join Fg and call him Names.

Even though i dont support nnamdi kanu insults to other tribe but i see his agitation does not only lies in Biafra achievemnt but addresing issues the Nigeria goverment is running away from which many voices has been silenced... And yes we should stop sayinng herdsmen crises is farmer/herder crises is a way of hidding the real intent behind those atrocities.

Even biafra war was a religious war, we can see that after 50yrs that those christians that was used to achieve those aims have been pushed aside after the war and somehow what we have since then is a country where the top echeleon and other federal offices is occupied by nothern muslims. Its not a coincidencce just tht those christians like Danjuma that benefitted from the war cant say or do anything cos they are still enjoying their spoils

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by OFFICIAL336: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Foolish fulanis.

Now that we know that our funds are being utilized accordingly, more Igbos will continue to contribute without fear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Deebwebb: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2020
I am happy about this,other igbo/Christian governors should speak up and stop being a coward.only parasitic tribe will hate what Ipob is doing.this is a war against the Christians and if you think the killings of Christians will stop in the north you must be joking,is almost about to start in the south...

16 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by MedicH: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2020
God bless MNK
God bless Biafra

27 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by horsepower102: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
The truth is that a lot of igbos have given up on Nigeria and it’s getting to a critical mass.

Nigerian government plan is to pull out the igbo presidency card to deceive gullible igbos.

If that doesn’t work,

Then they will pull out the fake restructuring card.

The younger igbo generation have completely lost patience for Nigeria.

I see Facebook comments. I see twitter comments. I see YouTube comments.

Nigerian unity or whatever is left of it is gone in the minds of the younger generation.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by KingMicky3286: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
This is a scam, dont fall for it.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by johnmartus(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Garba sheu should be sack... I hate how this man handling his job these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Famexit(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
@2348088201616****

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Famexit(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
@2348088201616

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by big7: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
I stand with Mazi Nnadi kanu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by AsawanaDgreat: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Na una sabi
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by optimismlaz(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
I will destroy Nigeria with Truth says Nnamdi Kalu. Gradually its becoming ba reality

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by thatsleepboy1: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
When I was at aba last year, I listened to Nnamdi Kanu and I finally realized the truth even though I knew that the country was in a mess. How he gets what he uncovers is still what baffles me and tbh, I believe that the pple that are giving him the news are from the ASO villa in power play. God will give the IGBOs their BIAFRA as long as GOD liveth.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Okwyjesus(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Osobi32:
God bless u. Abaribe is the only senator from the southeast who speaks without fear.

He is an Aba man. It's in him like peak.

6 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by buchilino(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
ForeThinker:
I hope people at least feel some kind of guilt when they hurt someone else.

BRO JUST LIKE D BLACK LIVES MATTER DIDN'T START TODAY, ALSO THE HATE DIDN'T START TODAY. NOBODY DID ANYTHING TO TRY N RECONCILE D ISSUES. DATS Y D HATE STILL EXIST

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
ican2020:
The matter don enter gear two smiley smiley smiley smiley

IPOB=OHANEZE
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by jeromedee: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Afonjas food dun land for una. Bcs anything about ipob dey always sweet una.
But I promise u Afonjas one ting, which is 2023 una saviour will be disgraced and una erand boy will be sent to where he belongs to
Where’s Afonja being mentioned in the post you read. Nyanmiris and stupidity are Inseparable. Like your region, na red mud full una head. Afonjas give y’all nightmare. If dem start with you now, you go dey cry say biafra or death.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Liposure: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

One thing is assured, one thing is certain. And that's the realization of Biafra. Fight as much as you can, Biafra shall come to pass.

Our elders says: The prayers of the saints won't go unanswered, but the struggles of the wicked shall be in vain
in ur dreams
Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by private919: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
South east governors, reps and politicians need to do more in supporting the Biafra agitation. One Nigeria doesn't favour the south, only the north benefit massively in this contraception called NIGERIA.

If the oil wells in the south South were in the north, no Southerner would ever own an oil well and the north would have seceded. The gold in the north should be an eye opener to what would have happened if Nigeria's resources were concentrated in the north. The southern regions should take their destiny into heir hands and secede from the north, each region should build themselves up, if England can leave the EU, USSR break up, then Nigeria can also break up.

BIAFRA
OODUA REPUBLIC
Niger Delta.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by eldoradoxx: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
While the Federal Government was snoring and looting our collective patrimony, IPOB mounted heavily funded international campaign against it, hired lobbyists and set up several organisations that successfully convinced the American, British and European governments into buying into their separatist agitations. A lot is about to happen to the discerning minds.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by gwafaeziokwu: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is an evil enterprise. Why is the slaughtering of Nigerian citizens in large number never a concern for the government?

Between these elaborate steps to find out what Kanu is up to and protecting the citizens which is more difficult?

Why are babies and toddlers being chopped like cow meat every day in the middle belt and southern Kaduna.

Why is Nigeria this irresponsible !!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by ObereEmma: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2020
anibi9674:
If the southern Christian's secede from this failed contraption, what will be the faith of the northern Christian's.
Thats when they can really get help from the outside, people who are near and know what is happening around them, right now they dont have the voice and the rest of the country is hiding whatever attention they can get cos the big christian part is not complaining and the world sees the country from that aspect. Same fate happened during the war. You cant tag it a religious war cos the leader Gowon is a christian and there is more christian who dont support the breakaway, giving religious oppositions to do the way dey like eg Genocide by Murtalla Muhammed in Asaba.

Atleast today its clear who victory of the war is meant for

8 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2020
From valid observations, the afonjas will not like this news because they have decided to remain docile and off course dance to the tunes of their slave masters just like the bulion van of Lagos.

If the entire southern Nigeria would unite and fight against this Fulani tyranny we would have been making headway by now.

God save us through Nnamdi Kanu.

Isha Allah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by EdiskyHarry: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
The only person that can help my Niger delta now is gov wike, had it been all the governors of Niger delta were like him, today Niger delta would have been freed from slavery, Niger delta would have been a great and a better nation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by Okikaneseokwu: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2020
All hail Biafra
All hail mazi Nnamdi Kanu
The zoo has collapsed, we are now matching round the wall of Jericho��

Agents of darkness, lovers of oppression and servitude will avoid this thread ��

12 Likes

Re: FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze by mamaafrik(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Regions should clamour and form they own Amotekun,little by little the Federal might will be so weak .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.