Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? (3277 Views)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2007
Ladies, How true is it that you guys really don't like too "pressure" from a guy. Pressure in the sense that, the guy is trying very hard to convince you about his feelings for you. Is it true that such pressure "piss" you ladies off ? If that's true, then why?

Please, am not being silly. Am just trying to finish up my research. grin
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by denex: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2007
Well, whether is pisses them off or not, I don't know. What I do know is that is works. Only that I personally don't have the patience for that pressure game.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by denex: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2007
Well, whether is pisses them off or not, I don't know. What I do know is that is works. Only that I personally don't have the patience for that pressure game.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by Bolarge(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2007
And where're da ladies when u need 'em?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
i don't support the idea, that pressure works. depends on the lady involve. from my own point of view, pressure pisses me off. i tend to see the person as a pest or bug. and instead of getting what you want. it makes me dislike you the more.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi ThoniaSlim. How about if the guy is just applying some pressure so that you get to feel him and believe all he's been saying to you?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
there are so guys that are just certified pests and bugs and its such guys that put me off.to me a no is a no, if i don't like you or am not interested, i tell you a no to you face, no beating about the bush. quit wasting your time and just accept the no. cause if the guy has got the mentality that if he keeps pressuring it would get me to accept him, it kind of does not work with me. the more your determine, the more i also get determined.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by niceuzor: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
So She dont like me but only pretending? embarassed
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by bebe2007(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
They have come again!!!
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ niceuzor. Please what are you talking about? Am begining to suspect you lipsrsealed

@bebe2007. Wassup pal? Where have you been? Kind of miss you small sha. Anyhow, what's your view on this topic?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by bebe2007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Silly, "You miss me small sha" Not to worry when you miss me big i will comment. grin

How u dey?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by niceuzor: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
@sillyboy  angry

wetin i come do u this time na i dey yarn on my own u dey voice

abeg no let ground shake 4 me and u oh.

@bebe2007

who if i may ask?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by bebe2007(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
niceuzor:

@sillyboy angry

wetin i come do u this time na i dey yarn on my own u dey voice

abeg no let ground shake 4 me and u oh.

@bebe2007

who if i may ask?

The "Who" know himself , silly!
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Topic Aye, it pisses me off angry grin I don't like pressure or stress! grin
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by ajayi1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
Who?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by bebe2007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
ajayi1:

Who?

which one be your own? your name na "WHO" i say d "Who" know himself o! e get eye so e go see am.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by Eseaba: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
Bebe2007 & Co, una dey on ur own.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2007
Bebe2007. no mind them "gbeboruns".  The who knows himself jare. You've not really answered the post. Please do.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by Hazeleyed(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
i thot pressure was the approved way of toasting.hnmmm.sillyboy.this kain research i don dey suspect u oo.abi it's still part of being a koko master.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mellow(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2007
Pressure pressure pressure, if you don't pressure a lady

she will think you are not serious. Am right? guess I am.

Even if I am wrong nko?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
Lol na wah. . .i must be in the 1% women who don't do/deal well with pressure
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by dezi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
pressure pisses me off.i don't like stress at all
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ hazel eyed

na wa 4 ur laser eye ooo. Ijust dey do research  tongue
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by ajayi1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
lol ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
@silly, tell me which babe is trying to make u 'serious' enuff that u come here and ask dis kind of question!!

to answer u

It depends on the girl, whilst some girls enjoy it and love playing hard to get and the man chasing them etc,

Others are straight up and will tell u upfront from day 1 how they feel about u, and they dont expect u to do anything of the sort. Any attempt at this, migth very well p*ss them off
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2007
@ Luxoire.
Pal, believe me you be witch (joking). There's this babe I've been running her programme for almost a year now, but wouldn't just compromise her stands. The annoying thing is that we do "stuffs" together (if you know what I mean?) but still wouldn't "jell". If you ask me, I know she cares so much about me(perhaps love),and I care for her too but not love her(don't really believe in that). We are so close that she comes to my office everyday after closing from her office too. she calls everyday and night. I guess her problem is just that she knew me as a naughty boy while we were in the University (we went to tha same university), but am a changed person now (se bi you know?). In addition, we work in the same sector (guess she must have been hearing stories too).

Walahi, that chick fit make me marry earlier than I planned o. I just love her sturborness. cry

@ All. I beg you no shook mouth oo. Na Luxoire I dey follow yan oo

1 Like

Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2007
@Silly

hahaha grin grin, i knew it!!! [dancing around!!]

heeeyyyyy, it shall be permanent!!!, @silly is in luuvvvvv, [ok as u dont belive in love, SILLY LIKES A GIRL]

ok, i think u need to let her realise that u are a 'changed' person, i don't know how true that is, but if u are, then she doesnt need convincing, with time, she'll relaise the changes herself.
My bet is, u need to find out exactly HOW, WHAT she feels for u first, and then let time decide. She doesnt seem like the kind of person u can rush into anything
So tell her how u feel, and if she feels same, aint nothing worse than assuming, that the fact that she LOVES u, is same as that she is IN LOVE with you.
Talk to her, express urself [im sure u can do that], and sit back and watch her make her mind up. If she enjoys ur company that much, then its only a matter of time b4 she gives in, if not, she'll maintain the friendship at a distance, or cut off once she knows how u feel

GOOD LUCK hun

1 Like

Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by cuju: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2007
Yup. Its really annoying when you are try to make a guy know you aren't interested and he keeps trying. Once we dont click, we dont click.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2007
@ Luxoire.

Why are you dancing now? . Believe me, I am 98% sure of what she feels for me. She wants me badly (am not "feeling"wink, but she's scared. If you ask me, I think she's got every reason to be scared. I could be non-chalant about somethings. I don't think I love her(but I definately care about her), I am just "tripped" about her sturborness and intelligence. I just want her to open up the feelings she's bottling up inside her to me. I want her to just admit the fact that she's in love.

Please don't dance this time around tongue
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2007
@Silly
ohh so ur one of those, 'I LIKE & RESPECT U, COS U WONT ALLOW ME THE PLEASURE OF HAVING YOU' kinda guy huh?, i was dancing cos i thought u genuinely felt something deeper, bgut boy was i wrong, [im just gonna have to continue keeping u in prayers sha]

if that is what is making u attracted to her, then i hope she doesnt give u the pleasure of opening up to u, she sounds like my kinda gurl, cos if i sussed u out the same, i sure as heck wouldnt let u know either, lol, ljust a kind of stubborn pride i guess, nothing to lose [cos its not like u want her like that, so badly] and all her pride and respect to gain [atleast in ur eyes as a good friend]
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2007
@ Luxoire.

You know what, I respect her so much, and the respect has been there since University days. And it's not that I don't care for her, I really do. I get to drive some miles from my office to take her home from work a times. She's the only woman I've ever cooked for. Whenever I know she'll be around me, I make sure none of my "salala" girls dissappear.

It's just that I really can't believe in love. And am of the opinion that she should just come out. Believe me ,we run things and we are very close and intimate. She should just admit. (she always say am unpredictable). I could change for real if she will just open up cool
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2007
@silly
hahahahahahhahaha, baby ur hooked, u dont believe in olove, OK, but u believe in her, she's scared u'll hurt her, and if u know theres a chnace in hell u'll destry something as beautiful as what u both share now, then leave things be, and leave her alone, if not, then encourage her to believ and trust in u and open up to u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend / Can U Force Her To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.