Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? (3281 Views)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2007
@ Luxoire

embarassed thinking hard embarassed
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
@silly, my dear, keep thinking ohh, and when u do, lemme know [though u dont have to], good luck
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2007
Luxoire. Why do you feel I shouldn't think hard Do you know something I don't know?
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mcube(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
when a guy pressurize a lady, the lady feels frigthened she feels the guy is leading her somewhere thats not safe. so its better to take it easy on ladies
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ mcube.
Hope I've not been pressurizing you grin cool. But I like your pressure on me sha. cool tongue
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mcube(f): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
i only contributed to the thread.

u are not neither am i pressurizing you.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mellow(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2007
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mellow(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2007
@ Silly

How about changing your name from Silly to change or better

still Good? thst will help a lot cos I will not and never date anybody called

Silly. No wonder she is so scared. Sillyboy my foot.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by kiki(f): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2007
most guys put more pressure on ladies wen it comes to d sex part or and sexual thing and me personally wen u start pressurin me and its gettin 2 much i'll just cut u off cos wen i say No i mean no dont fuvkin try 2 use some trix on me cos u gon piss me off and trust me u dont want 2 see me wen i'm pissed lol grin j/p but 4 reall do it pisses me off
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by sillyboy(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2007
i love my name cool
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by McDoe(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2007
Pretence is key in the life of most ladies and as a result, every effort to woo them would need a little push. However too much pressure tantamount pestering. Exert the pressure when the need arises but dont allow your emotions to becloud your sense of sound logic.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by mcube(f): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2007
@ mellow

am not scared of him. he should be scared of me

@ sillyboy

i think you shouldnt change your name cos it fits your identity.

SILLY BOY WITH A SILLY NAME

cool cool cool cool
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by luxoire(f): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2007
@silly

go and handle ur biz, n stop wastin time on here!! tongue
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by Rlst84sale(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
Poster

Being steady in your appraoch is quiet different from pressure, no one likes to be pressured. Make your intention known and if she plays hard to get give her space and let her know that you want to get to know her. At times when you start to show that you are so much into a woman she starts to play with your head but soon as you show that you are no more interested in her she will come looking for you. Women love a man they can't control.

Also considering the way it has always been in our culture Naija women always want to make you sweat before they show you they want to be with you, sometimes we already lose interest by then or just want to pay back.

@Mcube
Nice piccy of you in that pink, it looks like you're sweating in it, is anyone putting pressure on you?. Tell him I say to take it easy. Lotta smile.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by hazzel(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2007
if the guy is sexy there is no need for pressure grin
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by superNOVAe(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nobody like pressure.
Re: Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? by lolu2019: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Girls don't like being pressured. Cos they gat a lot of guys messaging their inbox. It is either girls are into someone they love, or ur talking about money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.