Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual (1361 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
I met the first babe because i was lonely and needed a girlfriend for relieving myself of sexual tension (i dont want to rape, rape is real, i dont patronize prostitute).
Along the line when I pestered her for sex, after refusing many times, she agreed but told me she is virgin and ask me not to disflower and dump her.
I confirmed she is a virgin, I stopped pestering her.

I thought in my mind to look for another girl who will be giving me that thing anytime i need it. The next girl i met is also a virgin. She even told me on the first day and she said i could do it if i promise to marry her. Because this babe is offensive and troublesome. Her character is not someone i can live with. I decided that I will do it anyways. If she stays fine, if not so be it. I dont need her. The day I was about to do it, upon penetrating, while she was battling with pains, I pulled out. I couldnt do it. I didnt want to be responsible for her pains. Someone i wont marry. I also have a sister, I dont pray anyone treat her that way.

I have met another young girl, I actually thought she is wayward, I should just take advantage of her. I just confirmed this evening that she is a virgin too. Otisumi seriously. Although she told me she is not ready for sex now. She even begged me not to take her virginity.

Why only me? I have 3 girlfriends now, and they are all virgin. Is it my star?

My first girlfriend in school was a virgin until we did it out of innocence.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by StarFist(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Monk is calling...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by Chenko001(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Does that not tell u anything? You are destined to be a monk
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chenko001:
Does that not tell u anything? You are destined to be a monk

I am not a virgin. I have tasted sex. I dont think i can be a monk

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by ERCROSS(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
I bet these girls are still under 23. The closer they are to 30, the less likely for her to be a virgin. There is your solution

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by danny56: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Well done Virgin meter! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
ERCROSS:
I bet these girls are still under 23. The closer they are to 30, the less likely for her to be a virgin. There is your solution

The first one is 27.

Second is 24

The latest one is 21

Its even 3 years gap between dem. nawa

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by ERCROSS(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
hotwax:

The first one is 27.

Second is 24

The latest one is 21

Its even 3 years gap between dem. nawa

Bros, dis your matter strong ooo. We ghas consult the oracle

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by paulolee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
if true naim b say oil de ur head oo..

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
ERCROSS:

Bros, dis your matter strong ooo. We ghas consult the oracle

Seriously I am thinking its spiritual now..like something spiritual is wrong with me..

Any spiritualist online?
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by EngrEgghead: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
1st Timothy 5:2 says " treat every young woman with absolute purity as if they are your sisters".
Live responsibly, bro because you have only one life to live.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by Thatlong9: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hell fire wen u die.
U are enjoying a major benefit of heaven, you know how many souls book haram n others kill just to get one
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by Thatlong9: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hell straight wen u die.
U are enjoying a major benefit of heaven, you know how many souls book haram n others kill just to get one
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thatlong9:
Hell straight wen u die.

I have not done anything wrong. I have the intention, but i have not done it cuz i dont have the mind.
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by Freestainworld(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
the same issue happened to me those days while searching, one babe we operated on was crushing on me seriously, I was about to eat the meat till I asked my father one day if my people could marry from a particular village, he said no that we are all brothers and sisters, that was how I left the babe touched, the second babe too, I met her in the hospital where she normally bring her father for treatment, when it was time for action I discovered too that she was a virgin, and she told me I must marry her if I take the virginity, I had to free her that day because I wasn't too sure neither do I want to make a promise I wouldn't fulfill, finally shaa, things didn't go well and we part ways, I was so happy I never touched those babe's, me I can not come and carry woman wahala for head because of puna.
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by hotwax: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
the same issue happened to me those days while searching, one babe we operated on was crushing on me seriously, I was about to eat the meat till I asked my father one day if my people could marry from a particular village, he said no that we are all brothers and sisters, that was how I left the babe touched, the second babe too, I met her in the hospital where she normally bring her father for treatment, when it was time for action I discovered too that she was a virgin, and she told me I must marry her if I take the virginity, I had to free her that day because I wasn't too sure neither do I want to make a promise I wouldn't fulfill, finally shaa, things didn't go well and we part ways, I was so happy I never touched those babe's, me I can not come and carry woman wahala for head because of puna.

Thats my headache too
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by proxillin(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
hotwax:
I met the first babe because i was lonely and needed a girlfriend for relieving myself of sexual tension (i dont want to rape, rape is real, i dont patronize prostitute).
Along the line when I pestered her for sex, after refusing many times, she agreed but told me she is virgin and ask me not to disflower and dump her.

I thought in my mind to look for another girl who will be giving me that thing anytime i need it. The next girl i met is also a virgin. She even told me on the first day and she said i could do it if i promise to marry her. Because this babe is offensive and troublesome. Her character is not someone i can live with. I decided that I will do it anyways. If she stays fine, if not so be it. I dont need her. The day I was about to do it, upon penetrating, while she was battling with pains, I pulled out. I couldnt do it. I didnt want to be responsible for her pains. Someone i wont marry. I also have a sister, I dont pray anyone treat her that way.

I have met another young girl, I actually thought she is wayward, I should just take advantage of her. I just confirmed this evening that she is a virgin too. Otisumi seriously. Although she told me she is not ready for sex now. She even begged me not to take her virginity.

My first girlfriend in school was a virgin until we did it[b] out of innocence[/b].

Hmmmm I see.
Mr innocent
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by jidamsel43(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Stop dating underage girls. I know the three girls are not up to 18 yrs of age
Re: I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual by Jessepaid(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
hotwax:

My first girlfriend in school was a virgin until we did it out of innocence.
your lucky number is 3
it might be spiritual..you only attract what you really need
all the girls I have dated in the past are all first daughters..all of them...Go figure!

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Troubled Lady In Love / My Wife Made Me / I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.