Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? (2425 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
If your leg is straight and clean then i proceed to checking other things....
Guys SHARE what you check first on a girl.
GIRLS take note....

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Her sense

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
dingbang:
Her sense
Lol. Something else must have attracted you to her in the first place
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

Lol. Something else must have attracted you to her in the first place
thats just the only thing ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by JOACHINpedro: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm sapio bro

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by GOFRONT(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Her feet.

If she has no dirty feet like @Onyi22's......Then she is good to go..

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Westernlove: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
1.Hygiene
2.Mentality
3.Decency

Just for the start......

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by daniel111: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Westernlove:
1.Hygiene
2.Mentality
3.Decency

Just for the start......
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Men are visual...
As for me:
1.face
2. Backside and chest
3. Skin (flawless)

*Strike a conversation with her*
4. Voice and sense of humour
5. Intellect and manners

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by gasparpisciotta: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Her feet
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Name of her father

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Ugaboy: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
The boobs and the *ss they must be balance

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by paulolee(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
me i nl sabi lie online because afterall my pastor no sabi me here oo...mine accordingly are...
1..fine face ( i no de take fine gals play o)
2..front and back tinz ( front fit de average bt i no de use dt back play or even if its average jus get nice shape abeg)
3..hygiene ( detest dirty gals, even if u pass first n second, i go jus unscreen u lyk dm do obaseki because i don too treat S.T.I n S.T D abeg)
4..observe her behavior ( any bea dt do pick calls or do text or chats tinz at intervals is a big turn off, can go ahead n try talking her to change sim or stop it bt if she no gree, na to free her n move to the next, them sabi gv man disease and carry borehole eeh, no be say I go de dig bea n she go de discuss business with cliants online...u can say my stick is too small for her bt i think its also not made for septic tank)

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by donbachi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Make i go look at my wife again.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
God fearing
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Auladimeji(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'll chat her about politics, I can't date something that listen to rumors

I don't want "Dey say dey say.Dey say iyalayae wocheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by paya1: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
offshore and onshore dichotomy.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by HazardMan(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
Her feet.

If she has no dirty feet like @Onyi22's......Then she is good to go..
Onyi is a celebrity in nairaland sha. I think everybody must have come across her name one way or the other
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shape of her body....the slimmer the better

Size of her breasts...the smaller the better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by jawalis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Continue with your endless list of imaginary features. Someone up there even said *Mental* like you can decide her mental capacity from the first sight.
For me, the first thing that’ll make me look twice is her complexion. She must be fair and secondly; she must not be fat. I can’t even friend a fat lady. Damn. Lastly: her hairdo.
Anyways. What attracted me to Torie8 was her reasoning, seems she sees things differently and I don’t know if it’s normal or odd to be attracted just that way but am sure I didn’t make mistake. Ariza is so stubborn yet brilliant so that’s attractive too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
jawalis:
Continue with your endless list of imaginary features. Someone up there even said *Mental* like you can decide her mental capacity from the first sight.
For me, the first thing that’ll make me look twice is her complexion. She must be fair and secondly; she must not be fat. I can’t even friend a fat lady. Damn. Lastly: her hairdo.
Anyways. What attracted me to T orie8 was her reasoning, seems she sees things differently and I don’t know if it’s normal or odd to be attracted just that way but am sure I didn’t make mistake. Ariz a is so stubborn yet brilliant so that’s attractive too.
You never know as he dey do you. grin

Thanks for the compliment though.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Degrezhaa: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Face oh...

Then backside and moderate bwest grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by meobizy(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
The first thing I check out in women is everything.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Nukle(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
First thing, the legs
Second, face then breast grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by tobby20: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
HazardMan:

Onyi is a celebrity in nairaland sha. I think everybody must have come across her name one way or the other
You mean honey abi which celeb jare
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Onyi22(f): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:

Lol..
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by shilenji(m): 1:42am On Jun 13, 2020
I first check her backside thats all that matter to me, apart from her spoken english and manners

Face tooo sha
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by shilenji(m): 1:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Lol..
gbagbe e no mean o
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Liposure: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Backside, pushy lips, body type n then sex appeal
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Liposure: 2:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol..
material girl. can i get some sleep.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by 2dice01: 2:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Her legs grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl? by Hisimperialmaje(m): 3:13am On Jun 13, 2020
For hygene: i check teeth,face,lips,clothes how clean etc.. Facial feature: i check for a special kind of oval, shape not the FAT face.. Bodily feat: tall, i love girls with height,legs that sit well,boobs,,younger girls then to get the best looking boobs,then i like ass being a certain type of way,not too big not too small, and let the ass suit your frame.. Intellect: just be a 5/10 and am good.. Age:22-27 only, for now.. Independent ladies, action ladies, generally ladies who got they shit together and want a relationship just because of say, companionship,friendship,ally,partner in crime,bestfriend.etc..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Think They Love YOU / Tribute To Late Victorian / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.