Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37926 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hotseat: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
The current show of shame is orchestrated by a so-called retired General of the Nigerian Army. Arresting the First Lady's security personnel amounts to arresting the president himself because his office is immune from prosecution in law. Again, ignoring the order to self isolate is tantamount to gross insubordination and utter disregard.
I so much doubt if those of you criticizing the First Lady would take it when your wives are treated with utter disdain. Try it with an ordinary "corofo" you know how far, as we say in local parlance. Could this novo "TUNDE IDIAGBON" try this bravado with the late Miriam Babangida, late Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yaradua and of course not forgetting Patience Jonathan? Of course, the answer is on the wall for all to see.
No leader world over would condone this open rebellion.
Little wonder he told the whole world that his wife belongs to the kitchen and da oza room.

Ride on, sir!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Resees: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.
Lol dont be like that.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

what silly threat and what insane country are you talking about... Aso Rock has plenty of Body Guards, a batilion of elite military guards, DSS and many more

the foolish police man that shot at an unarmed Tunde the Presidents PA and Nephew needs to be dismissed and prosecuted...

I also agree with you. Then her security details should have been replaced immediately to avoid dangerous vacuum, since there's already a breach in security.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Resees: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
TallPck1:
Buhari would definitely be in shock after hearing this.
He is 80yo plus ..how the Bleep will he know?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Steinmann:
I weep for Aisha buhari. Wife of a president that in my opinion may not share the same roof with her husband ,or bed.
To be kicked about by people who are not supposed to be closer to buhari than her.
little wonder people like nnamdi kanu are insinuating all these THEORIES.

Really shocked

So u cried? cheesy

Sorry o
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Are you implying that the marriage between Buhari and Aisha had broken down even before they came to Aso Rock?

you know after madam sefinatu, no small girl can hold baba heart again, all na just formalty with Aisha the brat granduaghter of first republic defense minister, and duaghter of a northern wealthy man, with her brother being a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Racoon:
The cabal kingpin "Tunde" is really lording it over Aisha while Bubu no send her.Aso Rock Fuji house of commotion.
Why is no one wondering if buhari and Aisha we're hitherto unhappy in their marriage?

I fail to understand how a man could treat his wife of 30 years with so much disdain.

What did Aisha do to him that made him despise her so much? Buhari seems happier with all his children than their mother.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
I also agree with you. Then her security details should have been replaced immediately to avoid dangerous vacuum, since there's already a breach in security.

they cant replace them without them getting a fair orderly room trail, for now she can use any seciurity in the Villa
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent
Patience Jonathan said this even in the days when buhari could still walk.

His situation obviously deteriorated.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by afecgivers: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2020
E b like say the aide dey service Aisha o. They don't want to tell us the truth. The woman too fresh not to have a man that will be in charge in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
This woman don suffer oo I really pity her. This woman is fradually become the most disrespect first Lady in Nigeria even PEJ no one dares her these much na wah oo.

If I'm this woman I will go for a total showdown I swear I will show Buhari the power of woman that he will live and regret all his miserable life.

What a nonsense!!! Madam speak out if there is conspiracy hidden blow the whistle and vacate their useless cage they put you.

Free yourself madam. This is too damn annoying.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

U don't know that woman. She's pure evil
I want to know, has she been evil all along in their marriage or it came with the new fame?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Arabs999: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent
Buhari brain dead?
The Buhari you know is already Dead.
And that man in Aso Villa is only acting in his capacity so that Power will not shift to the West like the way it happened during Yaradua and Johnathan.
All Elites are aware of this bitter Truth but chose to never say a word...
The North just want to complete their Power Share with an Impostor lookalike from Sudan...

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mc0zwald: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2020
heendrix:

shut tf up....they said Safety first

as far as I'm concerned she's the only reasonable, responsible human in Aso Villa at the moment
safety first, right? So she doesnt know the number to call if she suspect anyone of being Covid-19 positive?

You should suck your own dick and learn not to make frivolous assumptions, you delusional bastard.

As far as you're concern my ass. Bleep you and Bleep your useless opinion. Now get lost and stay lost.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MedicH: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nwa Amu happy sunday

He he chisos.... pls don't get me wrong I no put dots in my "otu" . pls I am too civilized for such dirty words. "Otu" is another name for Onitsha.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hstar: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

all this are irrelivant, Tunde was nominated by Buhari to the senate as an aide and duly confirmed, he notified buhari of his journey to lagos to visit his new born child and buhari approved his journey... what constitiutional right does Aisha has to stop Tunde upon arrival when his Principal Buhari never stopped him, and his aso rock pass wasnt declined? what authority does Aisha has to order a Nigerian Police officer to shoot at the Presidents Personal Secetary?.. if he had died would that prevent corona virus ?
I'm following you now, a great and knowledgeable man you are
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Nigerians are not aware that their President suffers from dementia, we saw the symptoms of dementia during the campaigns, we called the attention of Nigerians to it, but they called us all sorts of name; wailers, children of hate etc but all we did was for humanity. It is Buhari's health condition that makes it apparent that he is not in charge. Tell me which President will be in charge and anyone will have the temerity to shoot guns inside the villa? Even the way Buhari's aides insult Aisha says it all, no normal man will allow you insult the mother of his children that he is still married to and live with, let alone the first lady of the country. But Buhari's people do it to Aisha because they know that the President's mind is gone forever!
. "tell me which president will be in charge and anyone has the temerity to shoot guns inside the villa"

Mahn!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Abasman007: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.
and lleavle this shit hole sir... Nigeria us a failed State.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by KosiGee(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

Arresting and detaining The First lady's security personnel makes the First Lady vulnerable and exposed to attack. This is a threat to the First lady's life in a sane country.

In a sane country, the lunatic security aide and his accomplices would be in jail.

There are mad men like him and their backers who shoot at and kill innocent citizens and go Scot free.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
this is total crap.

see as them dey run government affairs like say na their papa affairs dem dey run.

well, since gunshots don dey sound at the asshole villa, make dem break the news when someone/some people among them got shot. I no care whoever gets shot. e fit be anybody, none of my business.

na d news I'm more interested in be that.

stupid people.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2020
othermen:
Someone, pls wake President Buhari.
Wake him from where? Is he sleeping?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by berrystunn(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
fk001:
He doesn't answer to her she ain't his boss

The boss answer to Aisha.

I'm sure you don't know Aisha.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Ferdinandu(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
othermen:
Someone, pls wake President Buhari.
He is in a comma
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by berrystunn(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari is not in charge
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by emperorzz(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

You mean Aisha doesn't cook or supervise what Buhari eats! Don't you think that is an absurdity?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by heendrix(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2020
mc0zwald:
safety first, right? So she doesnt know the number to call if she suspect anyone of being Covid-19 positive?

You should suck your own dick and learn not to make frivolous assumptions, you delusional bastard.

As far as you're concern my ass. Bleep you and Bleep your useless opinion. Now get lost and stay lost.

It's medically official that there's really nobody as Genetically daft and a mildly castrated Simpleton that you is. man you should know ur a waste of space lacking every xter of Sang-Froid

I loose amino at ur Future liberi but now I've got no choice but to leave you being a bunch of chronically flatulent confoundedly reprehensible swines that you would always be sad

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Prnx(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ig-shuns-aisha-buhari-refuses-to-release-aides/
For all Nigerians especially the insane
and doubters of the truth......I just wish to comment here for the sake of truth and posterity... Read paragraph 5, of this very post because those presidency and aides inside Aso Rock are just complicating and also contradicting themselves and I wonder for how long will they keep on with this evil,demonic,selfish,greedy and wicked acts.so,if an aide to the president (an Aso Rock insider)should admit that Buhari is almost 80years(of which everybody know) and incapacitated, then the simple and clear question,you all ought to be asking yourselves is this....who then gave a democracy day broadcast to Nigerians,just 2 days ago,because the man I saw that gave the broadcast wasn't above 50 years and he was also full of energy and positively agiled..Nigerians,think!think!!think!!!....Just a simple and honest answer will do the magic.I don't stand with anybody buh only standing on the part of truth..gracia!!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2020
emperorzz:

You mean Aisha doesn't cook or supervise what Buhari eats! Don't you think that is an absurdity?

you have to understand how the trophy wife, baby wife works... study regina daniels and ned nwoko for better understanding

Buhari and Aisha even spend months apart at a stretch in different countries without any problem

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by SweetCunt97(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2020
MedicH:

He he chisos.... pls don't get me wrong I no put dots in my "otu" . pls I am too civilized for such dirty words. "Otu" is another name for Onitsha.
Lol, enjoy ur Sunday.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:

I like your way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.