Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37930 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Olabode971(f): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
Iyamu vs Aisha.. this match go sweet die.

2head inside 1pot.

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Na wa ooo... There was really a country.... Na bad thing to tell u to stay off since u know Baba is vulnerable....

Kai.. Aisha don suffer oooo.... Well if not that other northern people have ruled and given their wife respect.. i for talk pass this one

Sorry ooo..

Those that said baba clueless... to an extend i am beginning to agree with them..

This is not a domestic issues with families. .

But na disgrace of the highest order..

So all those photos of love wen we dey see na scam... No respect for Aisha and even her Husband.. showing their cluelessness for the world to see...

Total shame... !!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Mayng01(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
But why is mr buhari not talking about this?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by dederocs(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
This is what happens when you pack mediocres into positions, just cos of sentiments.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by KennyRohn(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2020
There's a Puppet in the Rock

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by greenguy: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2020
If Aisha Buhari is at the mercy of the IGP, then I'm beginning to doubt if Buhari is still the man we call Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mauchiz: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Aisha should learn how to manage her family, she should try and talk to them, she should stop washing her dirty linen outside.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by davidodiba(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is not a cow after all...

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Another drama played to confuse the gullible ones..

Nonsense!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by AmeLonRo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything
WHAT?

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Bestbeelieve: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

all this are irrelivant, Tunde was nominated by Buhari to the senate as an aide and duly confirmed, he notified buhari of his journey to lagos to visit his new born child and buhari approved his journey... what constitiutional right does Aisha has to stop Tunde upon arrival when his Principal Buhari never stopped him, and his aso rock pass wasnt declined? what authority does Aisha has to order a Nigerian Police officer to shoot at the Presidents Personal Secetary?.. if he had died would that prevent corona virus ?

one side of the story!!! but i really dont give 1fk
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by oruma19: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
BuHari is dead. Mr president will not be alive and his wife will be ridiculed by ordinary IG. Oh mama peace, we miss u

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Enyimbamercedes: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Domestic matter

No comment
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent

He is in SHOCK.....when he recovers, his answer will SHOCK you
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by DEROX: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
hammer3:
Tinubu is part of it.

Only God knows wat they have done to Osinbajo

I am still waiting for how Yoruba intend to foist Tinubu on Nigeria.

This country is truily on its last leg.

Nobody talk about winning election anymore, it is rigging.
No day passes on nairaland without the mention of JAGABAN OMO OLODO IDE.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by honeyB2018: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
I will like to join lots of Nigerians in asking this questions (1) IS MOHAMMED BUHARI STILL IN CHARGE AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?
(2) WHO RUN THINGS IN ASO VILLA.
The recent happening (security wise) in Aso Villa, is not an eyesore, but very disgraceful. How can the security details of the first family be so treated that. Who is the presidential aide?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by EmekaMD(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
maasoap:

You are a typical example of "living hate".
yeah. Attention seeking MF.
You wanted a reply by all means.
Now go outside and play kid
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Reference(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
The personalisation of government like I always say, in full view. It simply cannot be hidden for long. Just fighting one another for the spoils of a feudal state, the story reading like another medevial tale of treachery from William Shakespeare.

What is 'Tunde's' business with a long retired but dying Maikanti Baru that cannot be construed as anything but the retrieval of secrets and treasure maps and the complex burial of skeleton cupboards to impress even the indefatigable Indiana Jones.

Everything wrong with the Nigeria State on full blown audition in this melodrama called the Buhari led APC government that is sunk to yet another low.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
She should talk to her husband to release her Aides
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Biafranguy1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.
You have spoken my mind. But this bitch called Aisha will be good in bed. tongue
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Biafranguy1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Don't give a fucvk minding my business is what i care for, they should all go blazes.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Juanmike(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent
Vegetarian president.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Darlenelove: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

what silly threat and what insane country are you talking about... Aso Rock has plenty of Body Guards, a batilion of elite military guards, DSS and many more

the foolish police man that shot at an unarmed Tunde the Presidents PA and Nephew needs to be dismissed and prosecuted...

You see the problem with Nigerians. You started talking what you don’t know about with assurance. Were the there to witness the shooting? You started judging already
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Darlenelove:

You see the problem with Nigerians. You started talking what you don’t know about with assurance. Were the there to witness the shooting? You started judging already

so there was no shooting, then I don't see any reason for this thread or PDP reaction, or Newspaper headlines disturbing us... no shot means nothing happened
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
APGA,a one state comatose party?
SweetCunt97:
PDP still lusting after this Aso Rock like hungry Ants. Bunch of thieves, not that APC are any better though.

This country really Needs APGA at d helms of Affairs.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
We are waiting for the worn out shock absorber in Aso Rock to react as usual...
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
No shooting but DSS is investigating? Like people were deaf when gunshots rang out. Anyway a blind man needs not to be told it is raining.
Darlenelove:

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by ajl: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

U don't know that woman. She's pure evil

But why would someone exposed to a Covid-19 infected person go into Aso Rock without isolating himself first. Isn't that the problem. No one seem to be paying attention to that.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dont let him lead you astray. His comments are not only full of ignorance but terrible grammar as well. This dude does not know that chief of staff,special advisers,PAs and protocol officers do not require Senate confirmation. If you will allow anybody to pull the wool over your eyes,dont let it be a plonker!!!
hstar:

I'm following you now, a great and knowledgeable man you are

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
So much effrontery in ignorance display. A PA getting confirmed by the Senate!!! Slow down a bit dude and stop trying to get ahead of yourself. Dont see me as a troll,there is no fun being one.
techmo:

all this are irrelivant, Tunde was nominated by Buhari to the senate as an aide and duly confirmed, he notified buhari of his journey to lagos to visit his new born child and buhari approved his journey... what constitiutional right does Aisha has to stop Tunde upon arrival when his Principal Buhari never stopped him, and his aso rock pass wasnt declined? what authority does Aisha has to order a Nigerian Police officer to shoot at the Presidents Personal Secetary?.. if he had died would that prevent corona virus ?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
So much effrontery in ignorance display. A PA getting confirmed by the Senate!!! Slow down a bit dude and stop trying to get ahead of yourself. Dont see me as a troll,there is no fun being one.

Why don't you take your own self to Aso Rock website and see the list of Confirmed (Senate confirmed) Aides in the Presidency, even Bayo the Photographer got his confirmation from the senate.. but you are so ignorant to know this, afterall even as you claim to be a banker you don't know CBN offers direct loan since 2009... I wonder what you could think of knowing anything about Presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.