Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37929 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by NoToPile: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Why won't the Tunde self isolate??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hammer3: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
othermen:
Someone, pls wake President Buhari.

PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL RESPOND FROM HIS GRAVE IN SAUDI.

JUST WAIT.

IGP WANT TO TAKE OVER FROM AISHA AS OUR NEW ABBA KYARI.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Badooguy: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Which Buhari, the one that kalu said is dead or the one from .......
othermen:
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hammer3: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Very good

Top secrets about to be exposed if Aisha gets to the peak of her anger grin
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hammer3: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Tinubu is part of it.

Only God knows wat they have done to Osinbajo

I am still waiting for how Yoruba intend to foist Tinubu on Nigeria.

This country is truily on its last leg.

Nobody talk about winning election anymore, it is rigging.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by galadima77(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

what silly threat and what insane country are you talking about... Aso Rock has plenty of Body Guards, a batilion of elite military guards, DSS and many more

the foolish police man that shot at an unarmed Tunde the Presidents PA and Nephew needs to be dismissed and prosecuted...

Well said
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by eldoradoxx: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Nigerians are not aware that their President suffers from dementia, we saw the symptoms of dementia during the campaigns, we called the attention of Nigerians to it, but they called us all sorts of name; wailers, children of hate etc but all we did was for humanity. It is Buhari's health condition that makes it apparent that he is not in charge. Tell me which President will be in charge and anyone will have the temerity to shoot guns inside the villa? Even the way Buhari's aides insult Aisha says it all, no normal man will allow you insult the mother of his children that he is still married to and live with, let alone the first lady of the country. But Buhari's people do it to Aisha because they know that the President's mind is gone forever!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by lekside180(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
hmmmm testing something

Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.

hmmmmmmm
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by realstars: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
This Is Nigeria.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by lildush(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
AHH better release her aides ooo. Let her not talk ooo. She almost talked d last time before she was compensated.. I don talk my own ooo
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ig-shuns-aisha-buhari-refuses-to-release-aides/

Adamu be careful....learn from late Abba Kyari...
Power of women... I have learned in life not to fight with a lady especially those that are married to big men...because your case will.be finished on the bed of romance...

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by elpochas: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2020
When the gods want to kill a man,they make him mad first.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by chibuike65: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
gufirim:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
whats up bro let's talk on Whatsapp
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Jabioro: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
I would only comment when one kill one..over this petty matter....I am waiting to see who kiss the dust ..
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by DModeCntStopMe: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
I seriously doubt if the man in aso rock is buhari.

Just imagine how these people turned aso rock to a public toilet and family yard.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
He can even arrest and detain Aisha and Yusuf too... Their freedom or incarceration means nothing to me or the average Nigerian... They mean absolutely nothing to us!!!

Not the tiniest fvck given!!! Next!!!

5 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by jchioma: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
The level of immaturity and clannishness in this kindergarten "buhari govt" will not destroy this country o.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by joseph1832(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2020
This first lady is always not minding her business. She sees herself as an elective official and meddle into things that doesn't really concern her.

If anything she should have spoken with her husband and not accost this Tunde of a guy. Or is she insinuating her husband isn't aware of Tunde's whereabouts.

She should take a chill pill and mind her Goddamn business.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by OnyeFely: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2020
One thing is sure, someone is missing there, if not a first lady won't be treated this way. There's surely, a vacuum

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Germi9: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

Arresting and detaining The First lady's security personnel makes the First Lady vulnerable and exposed to attack. This is a threat to the First lady's life in a sane country.
who is First lady?Nigerians and titles..No President no first lady my friend,Aso rock has become a waste bin littered with dirt's of used kettles,mats,ghana must go bags filled with dirty cloths and and and..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mbaise1000: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
othermen:

you mean raising up a fallen breasts? as In scooping a spilt oil or water?
this is why I like nigeria sometimes, all things are possible
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by DennisEche(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

Just read what you wrote, e make sense? Your zombie level is something else.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by musa234(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

U don't know that woman. She's pure evil
How is she evil?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by nasoeb: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

Arresting and detaining The First lady's security personnel makes the First Lady vulnerable and exposed to attack. This is a threat to the First lady's life in a sane country.
abeg park well. Sane country.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Jostoman: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
So You people are still on this propaganda
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by nasoeb: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

abeg park well. Sane country ko.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2020
All this unnecessary distraction in the Villa, isn't there a laid down protocol in the Villa. That yeye Yusuf na you they want use take over the presidency ba. I know the mask is very inconvenient, even I took a picture with a group of people without wearing one recently,but I guess I might not be that important and it was also an oversight on my part.But if something should happen to the President the consequences would be far reaching. It look strange it is the President kids that is enforcing protocols.Anyway I have blocked the President on my twitter and instagram until the IGP releases Madam Aisha aides. Investigation can still be on going Madam Aisha security aides sef you na head no correct, Abi you na no get sense to know that a shot fired is tantamount to starting a coup,didn't they schooled you people ni. You na don breach security protocols o,but na person wey fire IGP suppose arrest not all of them.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by musa234(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

Gibberish...You just stay in your one room and accused Aisha. Your mum can never attain her level.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Ẹyẹ́ bà l'ó kùn, ara ò r'okùn, ara ò r'adìyẹ.

Ain't this the best time for secessionist groups to close ranks and make a major push for the break up of this country while the presidency is distracted with fighting each other?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Fuckgovt: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
There was a country, now under APC the country's spirit is dead. Buhari and APC is a curse on Nigerians
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
musa234:
Gibberish...You just stay in your one room and accused Aisha. Your mum can never attain her level.

my mum already passed her level and now retired to enjoy her own efforts not aisha fighting for crumbs because she married her ancestor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.