Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37925 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
So much effrontery in ignorance display. A PA getting confirmed by the Senate!!! Slow down a bit dude and stop trying to get ahead of yourself. Dont see me as a troll,there is no fun being one.

Next time educate yourself and don't go about embarrassing yourself "Section 151 of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended " on what is clearly above your knowledge.. just to gain some few likes and shares

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Dont let him lead you astray. His comments are not only full of ignorance but terrible grammar as well. This dude does not know that chief of staff,special advisers,PAs and protocol officers do not require Senate confirmation. If you will allow anybody to pull the wool over your eyes,dont let it be a plonker!!!

truly we have many dunce roaming the internet... isn't the slowpoke that goofed and requires apology for trying to mislead the public the dumb dumb that couldn't even conduct a simple google search http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/10/president-buhari-seeks-approval-15-special-advisers

well I helped you ignorance again

don't be a coward and run to hide again tender that apology for you ignorance

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hstar: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Dont let him lead you astray. His comments are not only full of ignorance but terrible grammar as well. This dude does not know that chief of staff,special advisers,PAs and protocol officers do not require Senate confirmation. If you will allow anybody to pull the wool over your eyes,dont let it be a plonker!!!
Ha, brother this is too much
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Mr2wealth: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Awon oniranu gbogbo angry
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by hstar: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
hstar:

I'll check, thanks sir

you are welcome brother
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Excuses:

I was just reading comments..but u asked something that interest me too.am not sure too oh but i heard rumours that she (Aisha) is currently dating governor Yahya Bello of kogi state.

The source said they attended same sec.wchool too..if u can remember it was Yahya Bello that bought presidential re-election form for Buhari. something is not right but, it's hard to tell.

Yahaya Bello won't be so daft to do such because the consequences would be so costly.

Aisha is a good position to import any man of her choice into her bed.

Ny question remains, were the Buharis unhappy in their marriage?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Adonko(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Yẹyẹ people

Well, IGP is only answerable to the president.

This Aisha must be going through alot in that Aso rock...
She should just divorce Buhari already if she want peace.
Divorce what! Aisha is a typical example of an average naija babe, thier luv for money, influence and power can make them for inlove and stay with anything even if that thing looks like a Monkey.

You never know woman and money come add power join am.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Adonko:
Divorce what! Aisha is a typical example of an average naija babe, thier luv for money, influence and power can make them for inlove and stay with anything even if that thing looks like a Monkey.

You never know woman and money come add power join am.
What is better than money?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by heendrix(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
mc0zwald:
medical official? I suppose you're a medical practitioner for you to know that nonsense you spewed up there.

You nonsensical lobotomize purus idiota. Idiocy took several steps backwards when it came in contact with a paleolithic good for nothing fellow like you.

You're busy loosing amino over someone who sees you as low down gutter breed bastard, who has absolutely nothing to offer, except come on social media and throw childish tantrums allover the place.

I believe getting you to reason is as hard as getting you to try to suck you own penis_. Demented bastard. Didn't I tell you to get lost?

Your Concord placement speaks volume on how Genetically daft you've been predisposed to over time, little wonder one gets to question why ur a definition of a salacious conglomerate of intellectual constipation. Having a numb skull to speak otherwise on a thread only hurts those around you not me or any other sane persons on here

It'd be of a great interest to break loose from being a clueless sub-literate acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium

plush ur Grey matter cause only you can help you redeem urself from being Genetically a Lackluster sad
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
You dont know the meaning of dunce obviously. I admit error in special advisers included but COS,PAs are never taken to the Senate for confirmation.Or did Prof Gambari appointed recently appear before the Senate?
On your CBN funds disbursement of direct funds to individuals you are gloating about,your ignorance can not be cured. CBN will never disburse money to an individual directly. It is always through intervention agencies and financial institutions.The ABP is through BOA and other licensed agencies. Even the latest one for Covid 19 funds for households and SMEs is through Nirsal MFB.
That you have to go to CBN office to collect form physically shows how uniformed you are as the form is available on a portal and all documents can be uploaded to it. Poor you jumping danfo buses and climbing staircases to take that simple step.
I sincerely hope you are not an offshoot of imbeciles but you really write and put your thoughts through as one. Go back to a proper elementary school to learn spelling and how to construct sentences in proper syntax. Silly Billy you are, trying so hard to sound cool.
techmo:

truly we have many dunce roaming the internet... isn't the slowpoke that goofed and requires apology for trying to mislead the public the dumb dumb that couldn't even conduct a simple google search http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/10/president-buhari-seeks-approval-15-special-advisers

well I helped you ignorance again

don't be a coward and run to hide again tender that apology for you ignorance
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
You dont know the meaning of dunce obviously. I admit error in special advisers included but COS,PAs are never taken to the Senate for confirmation.Or did Prof Gambari appointed recently appear before the Senate?
On your CBN funds disbursement of direct funds to individuals you are gloating about,your ignorance can not be cured. CBN will never disburse money to an individual directly. It is always through intervention agencies and financial institutions.The ABP is through BOA and other licensed agencies. Even the latest one for Covid 19 funds for households and SMEs is through Nirsal MFB.
That you have to go to CBN office to collect form physically shows how uniformed you are as the form is available on a portal and all documents can be uploaded to it. Poor you jumping danfo buses and climbing staircases to take that simple step.
I sincerely hope you are not an offshoot of imbeciles but you really write and put your thoughts through as one. Go back to a proper elementary school to learn spelling and how to construct sentences in proper syntax. Silly Billy you are, trying so hard to sound cool.

grin lol truly you admitted to one error only to make just another one.. typical of a dunce, Special Assistance, Special advisers don't need screening for confirmation, the Leader of the senate merely read the Presidential request letter and put a vote of yahs and nahs, COS was only named when Senate resumed plenary and the letter was read to the senate by lawan, so get your fact right Mr Jibiti

again constitiutionaly office of the Chief of Staff doesn't exist same as office of the Personal Assistant, all this are regarded as Presidential Aides and upon clearance by the senate each portfolio are given to them from Presidential aides, vice presidential aides and first lady's aide .. this include Physicians, Photographer, Advisers , Chief Of Staff , P.As, Media Aides etc

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by koolpat(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Omg Aisha buhari this is just the beginning of ur ordeal in aso rock for covering up for ur boy friend in aso rock. Good for her let her suffer for her refusal to unveil the made in China president dat is there. #asorockmustbreak. grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by allthingsgood: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
ajl:

But why would someone exposed to a Covid-19 infected person go into Aso Rock without isolating himself first. Isn't that the problem. No one seem to be paying attention to that.

Even if that were true, which it obviously not, is Aisha buhari now and ncdc official Why will u march with ur children ordering your adc to shoot someone dead
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
othermen:
Someone, pls wake President Buhari.
That man don jawe since.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent
Anyone who still do not believe the man in Aso rock is not the real Buhari need to check his head.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by mc0zwald: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
heendrix:

Your Concord placement speaks volume on how Genetically daft you've been predisposed to over time, little wonder one gets to question why ur a definition of a salacious conglomerate of intellectual constipation. Having a numb skull to speak otherwise on a thread only hurts those around you not me or any other sane persons on here

It'd be of a great interest to break loose from being a clueless sub-literate acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium

plush ur Grey matter cause only you can help you redeem urself from being Genetically a Lackluster sad
what a load of crap coming from a refurbished buffoon like you.

Concord placement my left scrotum. It's obvious you're glorified loser and a sodomize nitwit who have nothing else going for him.

You speak of sense. Tell me what sense did you make from all the nonsense you typed? I'm sure idiots like you find it very hard to inhale their own sh1t for fear it will prove how much of a loser you are.

So, my simple minded bastard. Take a rope and kill yourself. Do yourself the favour of ending your miserable existence and rid this planet off a massa damnta like you.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Response typical of an uncouth Ibadan dreg.A lout like you will soon be put in his rightful place.What about cooks and drivers,wont they be confirmed by the Senate too?.
techmo:

grin lol truly you admitted to one error only to make just another one.. typical of a dunce, Special Assistance, Special advisers don't need screening for confirmation, the Leader of the senate merely read the Presidential request letter and put a vote of yahs and nahs, COS was only named when Senate resumed plenary and the letter was read to the senate by lawan, so get your fact right Mr Jibiti

again constitiutionaly office of the Chief of Staff doesn't exist same as office of the Personal Assistant, all this are regarded as Presidential Aides and upon clearance by the senate each portfolio are given to them from Presidential aides, vice presidential aides and first lady's aide .. this include Physicians, Photographer, Advisers , Chief Of Staff , P.As, Media Aides etc

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Response typical of an uncouth Ibadan dreg.A lout like you will soon be put in his rightful place.

thank God I schooled you on politics and now banking.. your dumb phony banking credentials shows you as the phony con you

go wash plates and perhaps you can later flip some burgers later because your iq cant get you more than that, at best you can work as a cabby or be a care giver

and Mr dum dum, police provide the Presidential drivers, apart from drivers registered under Aso Rock Civil Service, and Chefs are Special Assistant cleared by the senate to work with Aso Rock Civil Service cooks

dumb dumb
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GEEBITE: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol about schooling yourself in banking. I cant descend so low to discuss banking with you. The best it can ever get for you is to open an account. You can never pass an aptitude test for entry level with this terrible grammar. How will you scale English and verbal reasoning based GMAT .
Nigeria senators must be so jobless to be clearing domestic assistants. Laughable.
techmo:

thank God I schooled you on politics and now banking.. your dumb phony banking credentials shows you as the phony con you

go wash plates and perhaps you can later flip some burgers later because your iq cant get you more than that
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol about schooling yourself in banking. I cant descend so low to discuss banking with you. The best it can ever get for you is to open an account. You can never pass an aptitude test for entry level with this terrible grammar. How will you scale English and verbal reasoning based GMAT .

dumb dumb .. I code Finacle and other banking software and accounting software like quickbook ERP and I don't have syntax error so who cares about your dumb colonial language

anyways I fully finished your destiny in the last comment refresh to complete your learning
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by flyingdutchman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Selfish woman! Let them kee themselves!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Sanishu: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tunde Hausa
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
yeah. Attention seeking MF.
You wanted a reply by all means.
Now go outside and play kid

Hate consumes, remember.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by cochexky: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
I actually understand ur point but that's if the president is active In health and information.

They way I see things, it looks the president is not feeling fine because he could have handled this before on his own before it comes out to media.. Nawaoo

techmo:

all this are irrelivant, Tunde was nominated by Buhari to the senate as an aide and duly confirmed, he notified buhari of his journey to lagos to visit his new born child and buhari approved his journey... what constitiutional right does Aisha has to stop Tunde upon arrival when his Principal Buhari never stopped him, and his aso rock pass wasnt declined? what authority does Aisha has to order a Nigerian Police officer to shoot at the Presidents Personal Secetary?.. if he had died would that prevent corona virus ?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Atittude: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is this for real or is it a Nigerian movie? Hahahaha and Bubu is quiet about this?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Bekool(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ig-shuns-aisha-buhari-refuses-to-release-aides/

I really wonder how buhari became a general ordinary one wife and few children he can't even properly manage yet zombies thinks he can manage the affairs of nigeria with 200m diverse population. This is why I respect politicians like atiku u hardly hear this type of family squabbling in his home despite marrying more than one wife the man is no doubt a great manager of human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.