Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides (37928 Views)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by loffers(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
But Abba Kyari died over a month ago

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by cochexky: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2020
It's clear you are inside the Villa... Please where is Buhari..

Don't tell me he is in the villa because I can't believe that a president will be in his house and such disgrace will be happening.

They said Tunde mate with the NNPC former GMD who died of COVID-19 and failed to Isolate himself , then why are you people not talking about this Tunde but only interested on the Aisha workers..... Something is fishy.

techmo:

what silly threat and what insane country are you talking about... Aso Rock has plenty of Body Guards, a batilion of elite military guards, DSS and many more

the foolish police man that shot at an unarmed Tunde the Presidents PA and Nephew needs to be dismissed and prosecuted...

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by musa234(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

my mum already passed her level and now retired to enjoy her own efforts not aisha fighting for crumbs because she married her ancestor
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MedicH: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
PDP still lusting after this Aso Rock like hungry Ants. Bunch of thieves, not that APC are any better though.

This country really Needs APGA at d helms of Affairs.

Nwa out... Aso rock no be main market nothing concern apga
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Wow
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by princenaira(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
I'm indifferent...they can kill themselves. Nothing about this country interest me anymore. I'm currently focused on making money.

I share same ideology with you. There is no hope as a country but individualistic hope abounds with no limits.

I pity those who continue to wait and wail
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Iphupa: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
EgusiSoup:
We really can’t wait for 2023. These is what the PDP have reduce this country to. A President that cannot leave up to his aides and wifes should still be 80 years. It doesn’t made any sense!
you a true egusi.stop acting brain dead.buhari ain't contesting in 2023.wailing pdp child
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Collins4u1(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Na just family affairs for asọ rock
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by heendrix(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

Adamu be careful....learn from late Abba Kyari...
Power of women... I have learned in life not to fight with a lady especially those that are married to big men...because your case will.be finished on the bed of romance...

But no matter she rock the Dick the thing wey go make am reason don paralyse na
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ig-shuns-aisha-buhari-refuses-to-release-aides/

INCREDIBLE AND BUHARI IS ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by SweetCunt97(f): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
MedicH:

Nwa out... Aso rock no be main market nothing concern apga
Stay there.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Halo22: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2020
I am beginning to take Nnamdi Kanu serious from what is happening in the Aso villa. How could a president watch his wife undergo such humiliation? Even if they were not in good terms as husband and wife, such exposure to dangers and embarrassment is not permitted. Absolutely something is fishy over there and Aisha Buhari is about to unveil the anus of the fowl. We are watching seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Baamm(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Aisha Buhari should just accept her fate. She had the chance to establish herself but allowed them to play politics with her reducing her to a mere wife of the president. Should have learnt from the Turai Yaardua, patience Jonathan and the Mariam Babangida. These ladies took full control.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by MedicH: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stay there.

This auto correct messed with my words. Dumb thing no understand igbo parlance.
Happy Sunday nwa otu.

Stay put.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by heendrix(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
joseph1832:
This first lady is always not minding her business. She sees herself as an elective official and meddle into things that doesn't really concern her.

If anything she should have spoken with her husband and not accost this Tunde of a guy. Or is she insinuating her husband isn't aware of Tunde's whereabouts.

She should take a chill pill and mind her Goddamn business.

shut tf up....they said Safety first

as far as I'm concerned she's the only reasonable, responsible human in Aso Villa at the moment
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Jeroboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2020
“My N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience Of Motherhood

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/14/my-npples-have-sufered-actress-halima-abubakar-recounts-her-experience-of-motherhood/
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

ehhh!

you sabi plenty o!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by buzorcharles(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari no get mouth for this our kwuntri
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by techmo(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2020
cochexky:
It's clear you are inside the Villa... Please where is Buhari..

Don't tell me he is in the villa because I can't believe that a president will be in his house and such disgrace will be happening.

They said Tunde mate with the NNPC former GMD who died of COVID-19 and failed to Isolate himself , then why are you people not talking about this Tunde but only interested on the Aisha workers..... Something is fishy.

all this are irrelivant, Tunde was nominated by Buhari to the senate as an aide and duly confirmed, he notified buhari of his journey to lagos to visit his new born child and buhari approved his journey... what constitiutional right does Aisha has to stop Tunde upon arrival when his Principal Buhari never stopped him, and his aso rock pass wasnt declined? what authority does Aisha has to order a Nigerian Police officer to shoot at the Presidents Personal Secetary?.. if he had died would that prevent corona virus ?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

Arresting and detaining The First lady's security personnel makes the First Lady vulnerable and exposed to attack. This is a threat to the First lady's life in a sane country.

And you didn't know that Buhari was already aware that Aisha is a threat to his own administration? Always causing troubles. It was Abba Kyari and Daura before but now, It is Tunde.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2020
EmekaMD:
What kind of president is Buhari?
A man who shamefully cannot keep his house is order. And you expect him to solve Nigerias ever increasing problems ? You must be kidding me.

How can ur wife and ur appointees be fighting publicly and he doesn't ever know what to do.

That man is braindead. 100percent

You are a typical example of "living hate".
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Steinmann: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2020
I weep for Aisha buhari. Wife of a president that in my opinion may not share the same roof with her husband ,or bed.
To be kicked about by people who are not supposed to be closer to buhari than her.
little wonder people like nnamdi kanu are insinuating all these THEORIES.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Resees: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2020
80 years old president? Excuse me!!
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

the ADC is a known violent person since his days with Yeye Bello as his ADC, if you release him he would finally go after Tunde Suabu and finish him off on the order of Aisha

No wonder Buhari refused giving Aisha the First Lady position during first term, and always surrounds himself with his immidiate family and trusted brothers, even his personal chef is an Ibo woman who wouldnt allow Aisha tourch anything

Are you implying that the marriage between Buhari and Aisha had broken down even before they came to Aso Rock?
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Know they have given more details about tunde’s Background we shud know who are at work and where he gets his authority from. The cabal.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by ospreywin(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
It is what it is. The government is now a family something. Pathetic.
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by History555: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

my mum already passed her level and now retired to enjoy her own efforts not aisha fighting for crumbs because she married her ancestor

Bmc 30k a month nigga. From oshogbo you know what is going on in buhari mind
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Mayeldah(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
These kind of things happens when you don't value women. Buhari has no regard for his wife.

Or maybe NK is right after all. Could it be Jubril?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by SweetCunt97(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
MedicH:

This auto correct messed with my words. Dumb thing no understand igbo parlance.
Happy Sunday nwa otu.

Stay put.
Nwa Amu happy sunday
Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by Gandollaar(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Where is Buhari

Arresting and detaining The First lady's security personnel makes the First Lady vulnerable and exposed to attack. This is a threat to the First lady's life in a sane country.
I cannot agree less. How has she been coping without her security details?

Imagine the police coming into Aso Rock manned by DSS and National Guard to make arrest, the world is laughing at Buhari.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by josite: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
hausa fulani women that remains for a long period of time usually exhibits madness,

i stand with aisha on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides by History555: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
maasoap:

And you didn't know that Buhari was already aware that Aisha is a threat to his own administration? Always causing troubles. It was Abba Kyari and Daura before but now, It is Tunde.

And you know this because you are buhari personal assistant or this is another worthless opinion drawn from your ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.