Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan (92636 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by whytediamond(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Z
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Davicjoe(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is rape now a pandemic?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Onyi22(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Men and rape cases
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by hisexcellency34: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
rape is the new money ritual these evil boys are doing now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Fheelzz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rape is now common nowadays
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?
Ode oshi undecided

6 Likes

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by cybriz82(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ordinary CCTV cam cudnt av prevent all this rubbish from repeating itself .but our leaders are just stupid to notice.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by techmo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
this is looking pretty much like ritualism .. why always churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by kudinkarfe: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why taking your evil act to the Church? God will deal with you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ibkayee(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davicjoe:
Is rape now a pandemic?
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Barbsamiin: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
RIP grace
This year ehn.

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Chuky7(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:
mumu Fake news is now on front page o

na today mods dey promote fake news...

I laugh in spanish...
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by omakay(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
godkiller:
This is really bad.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Warri

Solar Panel Production and installation.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by EPIJOE: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
THE DEVIL IS WORKING TIREDLESS TO ENSURE THE HOUSE OF GOD IS CLOSED , SO AS TO CONTINUE HIS EVIL WORKS.

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL IN THE END TIMES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by hidhrhis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
This thing happened in my area and their was curfew yesterday i couldn't go and watch Barcelona ball yesterday cos of it
If SARS or soldier catch you for the area roaming about I swear na arrest
This is the fourth time this will happen this year and after raping the girls they cut their private organ and kill them
The story isnt that correct sha
The father is a pastor and the girl was inside their house not in the church so this Mad Men went in through the ceiling despite the door being locked and raped her
She's a friend of my cousin and the girl is really holy and calm,she doesn't go out
She doesn't even know the meaning of telegram
She has never heard of telegram before
I pray those who are doing this are caught and i won't mind jungle justice
Rip grace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by BigBashiru: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/another-female-student-raped-and-killed-in-ibadan/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

The cursed gender is at it again. Always causing mourning in families. All men should be packed together and put in an island.....
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Chuky7(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:
wait i think u re on nairaland to get updates and boost your mentality "they can't be another rape in a CHURCH just weeks after the other" what is this shit u re saying so we will just goan take some1 pics and and write story on it? ah lol u need to wash ur head

no be today una don dey do am...

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
ifytrik:
I think its high time we legalize soapy and make it compulsory for every nigeria youth since they can no longer control their 3rd leg, #broda e jo soapy grin

There's nothing funny about this thread. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ArticleBeast: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
It didn't happen in a church but her family house. They entered through the ceiling.

Lalasticlala please ask the op to modify

5 Likes

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by gambia(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
These stories are not adding up, or is this the new yahoo plus format? undecided

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by toluleke(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
We have a serial killer at hand killing and placing them in church what is really happening?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Yemike(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
That's what Beelzebub is currently demanding.
It was once twenty naira, undies, dreads now rape.
Money must be made by force cool
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ArticleBeast: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:
wait i think u re on nairaland to get updates and boost your mentality "they can't be another rape in a CHURCH just weeks after the other" what is this shit u re saying so we will just goan take some1 pics and and write story on it? ah lol u need to wash ur head
It didn't happen in a church but her family house in Ibadan.
Online fav doctor has corrected it copy and paste blogger

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Patrioticman007(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chuky7:

on Linda sooooo....does linda not carry fake news too...

what am saying is they can't be another rape in a CHURCH just weeks after the other...

na so to rape for church dey trend...

click bait...

so fuvk off my mention Animal...

Na spiritual thing ooooooo
The more the evil news spread, the more miracle the pastors perform.
No be today, this thing start

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by gbemishile: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is becoming more of a ritual thing
Coming from this same Ibadan
This is becoming a ritual norm
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Expresswriter: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Black lives matter.

This rape nonsense must stop
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
no where is safe. Say no to rape
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by MozB: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Simplyblog: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jesus!!

Rape has become pandemic oo
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Skull mining inside the house of God?? Afonja I greet Una o, Ekaroooooo. cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by EdiskyHarry: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Most times I wonder how people sleep in the night after carrying out a crime like this, sometimes I'm forced to believe these things are being done by people with mental problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.