Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan (92635 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by icestorm(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/another-female-student-raped-and-killed-in-ibadan/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

These crazy beings should please stop doing this to our innocent girls. Could it be because brethrens are not allowed to operate that's why rape cases are rampant these days? Sex starved animals!
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Meto1234(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ritualist at work again.
may papa God protect us o
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by BABAawoo47: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
This thing happened in my area and their was curfew yesterday i couldn't go and watch Barcelona ball yesterday cos of it
If SARS or soldier catch you for the area roaming about I swear na arrest
This is the fourth time this will happen this year and after raping the girls they cut their private organ and kill them
The story isnt that correct sha
The father is a pastor and the girl was inside their house not in the church so this Mad Men went in through the ceiling despite the door being locked and raped her
She's a friend of my cousin and the girl is really holy and calm,she doesn't go out
She doesn't even know the meaning of telegram
She has never heard of telegram before
I pray those who are doing this are caught and i won't mind jungle justice
Rip grace
youre speaking as if u knw her grin grin
anyways how did dey enter ceiling nd family members dey inside??

i think d rape case fr SW is ritual.. i don't knw y u must kill d victims
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by hidhrhis(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABAawoo47:
youre speaking as if u knw her grin grin
anyways how did dey enter ceiling nd family members dey inside??

i think d rape case fr SW is ritual.. i don't knw y u must kill d victims
Yeah I know her but we don't talk
She's a friend to my cousin
She's the only one at home
On how they entered the ceiling I don't know about that
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Teebabs1vic(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is not ordinary, those rapists are on a mission and they should be apprehended because it is getting out of hand
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ifiokjohn(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
The Federal Govt must do something now... enact a wicked Punishment like a death Penalty for rapist and also same for False Rape Accusers. we must nib this thing in the bud before we regret it.
I'm tired of hearing about this rape cases everywhere especially in the church.
I think Pentecostal Churches should do something about this too..for Eg, stop students from coming to read in the church, let them read at their homes.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ifiokjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
The Federal Govt must do something now... enact a wicked Punishment like a death Penalty for rapists and also same for False Rape Accusers, we must nib this thing in the bud before it consumes us all.
I'm tired of hearing about this rape cases everywhere especially in the church.
I think Pentecostal Churches should do something about this too..for Eg, stop students from coming to read in the church, let them read at their homes.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by berty4real(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is really wrong with this country? AMOTEKUN rise to protect your people from this less humans
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Onyedikachi323(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is all this for God's sake?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Jeff4jerry(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
What is going in in Nigeria, law enforcement should do something, when the civil society take law into their hands, you call it jungle justice.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:
wait i think u re on nairaland to get updates and boost your mentality "they can't be another rape in a CHURCH just weeks after the other" what is this shit u re saying so we will just goan take some1 pics and and write story on it? ah lol u need to wash ur head

Actually, the rape happen inside the girl house not Church, the girl was rape in her house not inside church. Some useless blogger will just add Church to there fake news just for traffic
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
no no no, rape is not good. why can't men control themselves and stop disgracing themselves. rape is bad and it must stop.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by pri4life(f): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.... This thing is getting out of hand.
Why are some guys this heartless? Don't they have female relatives?

Such a wicked generation.
And when u see the abomination of desolation
that Daniel spoke about happening and the daily sacrifice removed , know that the end is near.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Cherez: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?
Guy stop this rubbish
Do you make sense to yourself?
Quit this filth, rape is everywhere
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by CallMeGrace(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
mytime24:
Fake news
it's real ma ..
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Newmans: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is not the work of ritualist, all the Fulani Hedda's over there must be investigated, God help Nigeria, all of them must be exposed.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Sanishu: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
A girl was killed shikana must they add rape to ll issue
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Gemez: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
This thing has been happening since .......at least I know of one but she wasn't killed....a pastor......govt needs to take action against then....yet still it all starts from the home.....parents pls inculcate morals into your kids....... especially male.....plsss...RIP dear
We plead JUSTICE!!!!
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Oheholume: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:
More pictures cry
what is the secret behind all these rapes that are every where now, especially, in the church of God. God please save our children from all these randy people.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Kureh(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
MAY GOD XPOSE THEM
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by wizod(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Natural441:
What is going on in this our fucking country,why this fucking guys always Bleep/rape our sister is getting too much.
IGP and Buhari please do something.

Death penalty is the best option.
mention another person, this man is long dead. Only those with foresight knows
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Alaganature(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Must it always occur in church? may God have mercy on his children
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Our police is sleeping already ,they ought to have found out the resent cause of raping and work hard to reduce the thrend . . Am sure it is possibly a new dimension of money ritual in our nation.. May the wicked be exposed and judge in Jesus name
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Walahi if anybody kill me, my spirit no go rest until I kill the person. I won't kill him straight away. I will so much torment him for at least 10 years before killing. Ask moderators what they go through whenever they ban me here on nairaland, the kind nightmares they always have and how things are always rough with them whenever I am banned. I made one or two of them to get carry over for school for banning me because of Mannabbqgrils. Vickyrotex is my witness. I don show am sample before she begin dey respect me. I ate nonsense.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]Walahi if anybody kill me, my spirit no go rest until I kill the person. I won't kill him straight away. I will so much torment him for at least 10 years before killing. Ask moderators what they go through whenever they ban me here on nairaland, the kind nightmares they always have and how things are always rough with them whenever I am banned. I made one or two of them to get carry over for school for banning me because of Mannabbqgrils. Vickyrotex is my witness. I don show am sample before she begin dey respect me. I ate nonsense[/s].

Smh. Don't be SILLY! This is not a thread to joke about.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Smh. Don't be SILLY! This is not a thread to joke about.
and who told you I was joking?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ropostic007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na THUNDER go KILL all these RAPISTS they will not know peace all the days of their lives
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABANGBALI:
and who told you I was joking?

I wasn't born yesterday
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

I wasn't born yesterday
i know you're an ancestor
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cherez:

Guy stop this rubbish
Do you make sense to yourself?
Quit this filth, rape is everywhere

But its more in Yoruba land
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afa, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?

Let me try to get you banned.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na them.if it's not a b.sc in skull mining it has to be an HND in raping...some have m.sc in juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.