Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan (92644 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by AbuAeesha: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
as long as there won't be strict law and implementation against raping,these rubbish will continue.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Samunique(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Harunabisanti:
Even before, what do you expect when you have opposite sex singing, dancing and rubbing bodies together day and night pretending to be worshipping
This is only what your senses are able to come up with ?

So singing and dancing in the name of worship is what is responsible for all the rape cases in Nigeria and world over

You mean if you're in charge of rape cases in Nigeria this what you will come with as the cause ?

Anyway, we know your type and your name says it all .

We know where you belong and how they reason.

Are you not Haruna ?

We know you people !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by divineuk(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why inside church?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by sylve11: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na wa o. sad cool
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by DropsMic(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ejenavi18:
shocked
I wonder what's going through the heads of these rapists sef. They've now upgraded from just rape to rape and murder.
It will never be well with them... Amen..

On the other hand, females should be very careful when moving about; avoid secluded places, don't dress provocatively, always go in groups since they're more vulnerable to rape.
The government too should enact strict penalty for these rapists/murderers since these rape incidences is becoming quite alarming.

She was killed in a church
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Samunique(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

besides most churches and mosques are headed by herbalist
And if they're herbalists , they will be foolish enough to be raping and killing people inside their churches and mosques abi ? undecided

This type of your thought is exactly what the perpetrators of this evil act want to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Missyajoke(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
mytime24:
Fake news

Respect the dead, her pictures too are fake??

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by code169: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by DropsMic(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Why taking your evil act to the Church? God will deal with you soon.

Continue living in delusion
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by oludavkay: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Folzye:
If this news is true, then we have a big trouble in our hands now.. I mean rape cases have taken over the media space to the extent that you can't go a day without reading or hearing about 1/3 cases a day.

It seems it's no longer rape, I think it's ritual
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ernieboy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
don't churches have security? which kind of church allows a stranger just walk in, commit an offence and then walk away?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Samunique(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
This thing happened in my area and their was curfew yesterday i couldn't go and watch Barcelona ball yesterday cos of it
If SARS or soldier catch you for the area roaming about I swear na arrest
This is the fourth time this will happen this year and after raping the girls they cut their private organ and kill them
The story isnt that correct sha
The father is a pastor and the girl was inside their house not in the church so this Mad Men went in through the ceiling despite the door being locked and raped her
She's a friend of my cousin and the girl is really holy and calm,she doesn't go out
She doesn't even know the meaning of telegram
She has never heard of telegram before
I pray those who are doing this are caught and i won't mind jungle justice
Rip grace
@Harunabisanti, come and read the true story here.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by GGSG(f): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Missyajoke(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
This thing happened in my area and their was curfew yesterday i couldn't go and watch Barcelona ball yesterday cos of it
This is the fourth time this will happen this year and after raping the girls they cut their private organ and kill them
The father is a pastor and the girl was inside their house not in the church so this Mad Men went in through the ceiling despite the door being locked and raped her
She's a friend of my cousin and the girl is really holy and calm,she doesn't go out
Rip grace

cry

2 Likes

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?

And the one that happened in Edo na afonja?

Pls say something like a sensible human, your fellow human died in such horrible and disgusting situation all you can see is tribal stupidity ordinary "RIP" you could not say it.

Its a shame big shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ppajy: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Have you ever sit down and think about it that all this case are similar the one in Benin and other one. why was it always in the church. there a spiritual meaning to it. not until something is done about it we are going no were at all!
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by wany(f): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
Rip grace
But did they cut of her organ.if they did then it is ritual. undecided
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na waoo for the residents of Akinyele.

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Karemarealty288(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is Amotekun sef

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Wisedove(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is definitely not a rape case but a case of ritual.
Guess she was murdered, when they ritualists were about to remove her privates they noticed someone coming and they flee.

I think there is another soka going on around there or the neighboring community
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Etizz: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Church is not safe anymore.... Read in your hostel pls.....RIP dear
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Jostoman: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
It seems some people are trying to tarnished the image of Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm church again. When it comes to depravity Afonja must compete. Nonsense angry
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by UltimateSpice: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ahh.

Why is rape becoming an obsession lately?

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Folzye:
If this news is true, then we have a big trouble in our hands now.. I mean rape cases have taken over the media space to the extent that you can't go a day without reading or hearing about 1/3 cases a day.

The Luckdown is causing rape to rise
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
men and rape are like 6&9
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by code6005: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
[color=#] 1360655[/color]
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Dearlord(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
I thank God as this evil is been exposed gradually.
Reminds me so many cases in a place of worship where some rapists will be in the midst of the congregation raping our women in the corridors of a place of worship.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Something is missing here, she was in the company of her brother?
her body was found next morning
Where is the brother
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Sman37(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/another-female-student-raped-and-killed-in-ibadan/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=
Its very bad to force any woman to sex bit its also too bad for all ladies to dress unclad tempting emotional feelings of others #both Bibles and Qur'an preach decent and modest dressing but pastors ain't and xtians dress codes are noting but sexual immorality and abuse! # know the type of cloth u put on outside!
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by micflo28(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
I go with the senator that suggested that every citizen be armed. If you want pound make we pound. The government and security agencies have failed us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.