Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan (92641 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
I think there's more to these occurrences... All followed same pattern...

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Amotekun777: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?

Mental problems too rampant among okoro pple 4 real.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Success321: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. But all these would have been averted if she had a personal safety app especially this app called "Rescue (1)" or "Rescue (2)" *depending on the one that suits your device* that was out on google play store not quite long ago. Go to Google Play Store and type "Personal safety app". I have used the app before, and it is tested and trusted. I believe this app will solve the problem of rape incidence, phone theft and other crimes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by mindtricks: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Soaring crime rates, another symptom of a dysfunctional society.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Afonja, wetin man go do una. Una thing no dey stay one place?

mumu, the first one happened in the East
stop showcasing your glamorous senselessness and start hoping God will give you an atom of responsible reasoning
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by CzarChris(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/another-female-student-raped-and-killed-in-ibadan/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=
It's official, the world has finally gone mad. Godforbid.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ndiuelish(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
What I don't get about this case and that of uwa's is why everyone seems to focus on only the rape aspect. Sorry to sound insensitive but if these girls were only just raped they would most likely still be alive. The crime commited in both cases is far more horrible than rape. Uwa was smashed in the head, Grace was macheted, both were murdered brutally in cold blood. I guess what I am trying to say while saying no to rape remember to say no to brutality and murder and heartlessness.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

mumu, the first one happened in the East
stop showcasing your glamorous senselessness and start hoping God will give you an atom of responsible reasoning

Lols you are not current.
Try and read news. I swear afonja's are really doing well, making the country proud. Raping everything on skirt

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amotekun777:

Mental problems too rampant among okoro pple 4 real.

Abi, na only mental tribe dey rape every every
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
jrusky:

And the one that happened in Edo na afonja?

Pls say something like a sensible human, your fellow human died in such horrible and disgusting situation all you can see is tribal stupidity ordinary "RIP" you could not say it.

Its a shame big shame on you.

Edo u said abi, please what is the differences between Edo and afonja ? The same kingship and so on. Abeg no deny your brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by TheSparrow: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Reinaldo:

You're cursed with foolishness. You need deliverance.

Its only a foolish idiot that will know one.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Joefat: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
I guess the package must be Yahoo guys or political..
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Why must you be a bigot??

E dey pay you??

I'm igbo by the way, ezi.

After all shino peter na IBO bastard from osadebe, while obasanjo na IBO bastard from obi of Onitsha, maybe you are one of the IBO bastard in the west. OMOALE
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Elvis778(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
J111333:
Until rapists get the treatment they deserve, this madness will likely not stop soon.

this is not about rape, this is pure murder.... murder is already a straight sentence to death, it's left for our security operatives to fish these guys out......and seriously, am beginning to think this ain't just plain old murder, it may have something to do with a new ritual killing pattern...
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Pejudear(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
God have mercy on this generation. What is really happening to this generation without conscience. RIP girl
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by arthorjnr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

After all shino peter na IBO bastard from osadebe, while obasanjo na IBO bastard from obi of Onitsha, maybe you are one of the IBO bastard in the west. OMOALE

Amarom Ihe m ga agwa akpa amu dika gi.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
This thing happened in my area and their was curfew yesterday i couldn't go and watch Barcelona ball yesterday cos of it
If SARS or soldier catch you for the area roaming about I swear na arrest
This is the fourth time this will happen this year and after raping the girls they cut their private organ and kill them
The story isnt that correct sha
The father is a pastor and the girl was inside their house not in the church so this Mad Men went in through the ceiling despite the door being locked and raped her
She's a friend of my cousin and the girl is really holy and calm,she doesn't go out
She doesn't even know the meaning of telegram
She has never heard of telegram before
I pray those who are doing this are caught and i won't mind jungle justice
Rip grace

I knew the story wasn't 100% correct cos I also live in Ibadan and my bricklayer told me the story you just shared now. So sad. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
ifytrik:
I think its high time we legalize soapy and make it compulsory for every nigeria youth since they can no longer control their 3rd leg, #broda e jo soapy grin
and they also need to add it to our school subjects
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:
It didn't happen in a church but her family house. They entered through the ceiling.

Lalasticlala please ask the op to modify

He won't do that. All they care about is clicks/traffic. Freaking clickbait people.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Biodun1929(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pain:
The World has always been evil. Its just being TELEVISED and ADVERTISED on the back of NEW MEDIA

True.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Amarom Ihe m ga agwa akpa amu dika gi.

Anuofia, so so chineke ma onye ashawo nyana papa gi nwere nmeko tupu amuo gi. Maka na inwero uburu mancha. Nyaa mere iji ako ka onye egbuwaru isi. Onukwu odeku
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by mechanics(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Her killers won't have peace of mind.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Bestbeelieve: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Time to bedick all these maniacs!
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by arthorjnr(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Anuofia, so so chineke ma onye ashawo nyana papa gi nwere nmeko tupu amuo gi. Maka na inwero uburu mancha. Nyaa mere iji ako ka onye egbuwaru isi. Onukwu odeku

Nwokem gbaru ogwu gi nwuo o. Mpama, Onye iberibe.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by dipotol: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why do our bloggers like to lie just to make a news go viral at the expense of quickly staining anything that has to do with the church?? This lady stays in my area, I still bought something from her few days ago!!

She was not raped inside a church, she stays with someone that owns a church and she was raped inside that house that she lives!! Not inside the church!

She didn't go to the shop where she's an attendant because she's feeling sick and the rapist burgled the house as though they wanted to steal and raped her and even went with her private part. Hence, suspected to be ritualists.

Even if I believe all things about the church, not this one that I have the first class information!! Haba

2 Likes

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Oluf3mi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
It really makes my heart bleed when I read some comments on serious issues like the one we have here. A times I get the urge to reply some but then, I'd join the 'movement of stupidity' I saw some clowns typing 'afonja' this and that...like...seriously, how daft can you be? And this is you that wants the govt to drop power for the youth? You really need to handle sensitive matters better and not display you silly self here. And yes the news is true sadly(for those asking) although not exactly inside the church. Someone here who lives around the area has even dropped a more indepth info...but some just decide to give their whole self to being daft...and no its not funny. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by ezegenigbonine: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
arthorjnr:

Nwokem gbaru ogwu gi nwuo o. Mpama, Onye iberibe.

Bia ka anyi koo onu ezi bida. Afurum na Gina ndi ofe nmanu na egwunyezi na ofu akpa. I ga ano ebe afu omee gi vam na anya. Oloriburuku
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
something fishy about the sudden upsurge in rape killings.
girl looks like a hoe though.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

Edo u said abi, please what is the differences between Edo and afonja ? The same kingship and so on. Abeg no deny your brothers

Gbam! well said, they re one and the same, just different locations.

Pigs in different sty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.