Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan (92640 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Carter4luv(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
this rape is becoming something else in dis country. nigeria own wan worse pass india. poverty number 1. rape case number 2. corruption number 1.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Princedapace(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ejenavi18:
shocked
I wonder what's going through the heads of these rapists sef. They've now upgraded from just rape to rape and murder.
It will never be well with them... Amen..

On the other hand, females should be very careful when moving about; avoid secluded places, don't dress provocatively, always go in groups since they're more vulnerable to rape.
The government too should enact strict penalty for these rapists/murderers since these rape incidences is becoming quite alarming.

There is capital punishment for murder.. That is death. But has it stopped killings?
No. It is extremely high.

The solution is fixing our country, frm education to providing jobs and improving security, etc.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by TruthinAction: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
But why inside the Church? Is it the new ritual prescribed by the juju priest? Churches should please lock up their doors on days service is not holding unless there is at least two security men at work.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by SpecialNwa: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Another one? God o
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Image123(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
ifytrik:
I think its high time we legalize soapy and make it compulsory for every nigeria youth since they can no longer control their 3rd leg, #broda e jo soapy grin

Actually it is the likes of such music and masturbation that has increased the rape issues in the society.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Sleekfingers: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chuky7:
Na Lieee...bloggers and nonsense...

no be lie o...i heard on 92,3 fm
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by MhizJoyce(f): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Natural441:
What is going on in this our fucking country,why this fucking guys always Bleep/rape our sister is getting too much.
IGP and Buhari please do something.

Death penalty is the best option.
Make una dey select punishment there.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by YaksonFCA(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Iamthoney(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Yeah, I'm aware of that, but dressing modestly will also help in addition to the others I mentioned.
True
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Danfemi(m): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/v/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/another-female-student-raped-and-killed-in-ibadan/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

Mr writer where do u see church in d news, it was in their residential house. please stop saying what u don't know
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by One4me: 3:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Natural441:
What is going on in this our fucking country,why this fucking guys always Bleep/rape our sister is getting too much.
IGP and Buhari please do something.

Death penalty is the best option.

It should be obvious to any discerning person that these are not just RANDOM RAPES.
Either some people are pushing an agenda to use rape to achieve a certain sinister objective or there is a Ritual connection to these actions and it is the same set of people doing it.
Eitherway, the Police owes all of us a duty to fish out these perpetrators.
Rapists leave Finger Prints, Semen Prints and so many other Clues, why is the Police pretending as if they are out of ideas?

Capture the Culprit so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

And Please, Feminazzis and their hungry NGO's should not try to jump on these issues and make it a "Men-problem" and try to use it to get Legislation that goes beyond just catching these Criminals, against men.

1 Like

Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by unmask: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Ejenavi18:
shocked
I wonder what's going through the heads of these rapists sef. They've now upgraded from just rape to rape and murder.
It will never be well with them... Amen..

On the other hand, females should be very careful when moving about; avoid secluded places, don't dress provocatively, always go in groups since they're more vulnerable to rape.
The government too should enact strict penalty for these rapists/murderers since these rape incidences is becoming quite alarming.
please can you do without the don't dress provocatively.....these cases have nothing to do with dressing....the rapists are the problem....not the lady wearing hijab or the student reading in church and even if a lady decides to wear pant and bra it is nobody's business.....if the dressing is against the law, then there are people assigned to deal with that.

Raping is not dressing, it is a crime committed by the rapist not the victim
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by jaggabban: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Muslims are rapists, Islam is religion of rape. Stupid motherfvcker flat headers
Everyday rapes in churches and they will say Muslims are rapists.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Lematin(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Folzye:
If this news is true, then we have a big trouble in our hands now.. I mean rape cases have taken over the media space to the extent that you can't go a day without reading or hearing about 1/3 cases a day.

Upon the pix posted
U are still doubting the post

Mai Brother
I comment my reserve for you
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Lematin(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2020
jaggabban:
Muslims are rapists, Islam is religion of rape. Stupid motherfvcker flat headers
Everyday rapes in churches and they will say Muslims are rapists.

Be careful with what you say here Bro
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Chommybaby(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2020
So the Church has successful been transformed to a center for rape and other Atrocities

SMH cry

RIP dear
May you find peace wherever you are cry
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by Kfed4ril(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
ifytrik:
I think its high time we legalize soapy and make it compulsory for every nigeria youth since they can no longer control their 3rd leg, #broda e jo soapy grin

Bros not soapy, the should legalize prostitution and also subsidize it too. That way sex will be extremely cheap and everywhere.

And a same time enact a death by hanging penalty for rapist and same penalty for false accusers.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by krushdripper(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

Sharap ye cursed male.

Men = killers and murderers and rapists......
You must be female with a male's identity on nairaland, i don't blame you, men bred y'all wasted lot like this.
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria, the river of blood. Dear God, where is peace?
Re: Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan by SHOCK7(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:
Fake news
How can you be this ignorant for a girl!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.