Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

The World Without Men! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Without Men! (21741 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Without Men... / The World Without Men Pt. II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Without Men! by MrCork17: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^ huh? is the Chima,s head? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 2:32am On Jan 26, 2011
Awwww. The boys still crying and bitching. Carry on.

Don't ya just hate that you can't do nothing about it? Yeah! tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 2:52am On Jan 26, 2011
poster i guess u're one of them lesbians. And as for the Mrs. can as well be married to a woman too.

Leave we men alone, the real ladies want us.

U pussysucker! tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2011
Who dragged this dead dog in here?
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2011
You said the RIGHT WORD, WANT, not need!
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 2:57am On Jan 26, 2011
There's an island now close to new zealand, its 82 acres of land for u to know how large it is, aggressive women who don't want men in their life lives there, i heard 209 thousands of women are existing on that same island now includin ladies from Papua new guinea, Australia, New zealand, indonesia etc for more info hit indonesia embassy up and visa is free. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . For men that are trying to sneak into the island, then know dat u are a dead man walkin nd piranha wil wreck d rest part of ur body in d ocean cos its women's world island and its so ful of female securities.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:06am On Jan 26, 2011
Mrs. China i don't hve time to bicker over this issue with u.

I argue with real ladies not some biological imperfect monkeys loitering the world web.

End of discussion
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:09am On Jan 26, 2011
Oh, I am a monkey now?  Is that what your daddy told your mother?  Hmm.  By the way who asked you to bicker? 

Who cares? 

Rokiatu,

Add monkey to the list of names please. Thanks!
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2011
it's taking every fibre in me not to lose ma cool missy and i respect that.

But for future's sake don't u ever ever ever mention ma mum again. angry
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:19am On Jan 26, 2011
If you can dish it, you should be able to take it.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2011
Its ok husband and wife.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2011
u're out of ur freaking mind.

Dish wetin?

All i did was say the obvious truth that u're an imperfect monkey and u went like a nagging wh¤re that u're. Sorry i forgot to add slywit with low or no iq.

Lemme stop b4 i get myself banned cause u int worth it **spits**
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:34am On Jan 26, 2011
Hee Hee. He getting mad OVER A THREAD? Priceless!

Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:41am On Jan 26, 2011
or shud i hve given u a handshake?

Go get a life! The world would be a beta place wif one less . . . . . . . .
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2011
Awww boo boo. A woman will tell you she need you. It okay. Sucks to be unwanted huh? tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 3:45am On Jan 26, 2011
Mr and Mrs. bones(chima) its ok, its just a thread arguement nothin much, it aint worth calling someone a monkey, let there be peace abeg.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:46am On Jan 26, 2011
English pls! I don't speak swahili
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2011
Toshin,

He is on his period.  He is mad because I brought him tampons instead of pads.   tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:50am On Jan 26, 2011
No getting ma knickers in a twist because of u. Cause it is apparent and quite obvious that u're not only retarded but sick too
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2011
I am all of that BECAUSE YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE THREAD and YOU are STILL RESPONDING TO ME? Okay. undecided

Boys do that in primary school. Throw tissues at the girl and bicker because they didn't get to play in the sand. cool
Re: The World Without Men! by Rochelleli: 3:55am On Jan 26, 2011
I would have to hide just one man, in my cupboard. Just incase
Re: The World Without Men! by MrBones2(m): 3:56am On Jan 26, 2011
that's a sick joke.

I see u're idle and bored but sorry i'm quite busy now so pls go on play with urself.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 4:00am On Jan 26, 2011
Mrs. chima,

lol you're funny, girl, u sounds so familiar, are you queeneve? cos its only her that call me that.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 4:04am On Jan 26, 2011
Mr.Bones:

that's a sick joke.

I see u're idle and bored but sorry i'm quite busy now so pls go on play with urself.

Nawl. I will leave the PLAYING WITH YOURSELF to you. You the pro! wink

Tosinville:

Mrs. chima,

lol you're funny, girl, u sounds so familiar, are you queeneve? cos its only her that call me that.

No. I am Mrs. Chima.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2011
Hmm! eve good job.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2011
SMH.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 4:26am On Jan 26, 2011
huh!
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 26, 2011
Without men we'd all die. Without women we'd all die. Temporary freedom and glory. I won't even feel free or glory as I literally would have no reason to live.

They do research studies as to what happens if say all flies were to become extinct, or all lions. You should do something similar and give us a report of your findings.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b]Ok. lets  imagine men dont exist:
                                                   whos gonna amire u?  undecided
                                                  who,s gonna send u to the market? undecided
                                                  who,s  goona check u out?  undecided
                                                  who u gonna cook for? undecided
                                                  who,s gonna look at yo Nyansh? angry
                                                  who,s gonna pay for your food shoppin?   undecided
                                                   who,s gonna be yo role model? wink
                                                   who,s gonna give u lift wink
                                                   who,s gonna helop u loose weight? undecided
                                                  who,s gonna give u moiney?  angry
                                                 LASTLY, who r u even gonna dream about? Superman? undecided  duh!
[/b]

me, me, me ,me; etc. . . me! smiley
Re: The World Without Men! by iyatrustee(f): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2011
in a world where ther is no men, we would help ourselves with detachable kondo's for our gbenching and flutting pleasures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The World Without Men! by Boxer007(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b]Ok. lets  imagine men dont exist:
                                                   whos gonna amire u?  undecided
                                                  who,s gonna send u to the market? undecided
                                                  who,s  goona check u out?  undecided
                                                  who u gonna cook for? undecided
                                                  who,s gonna look at yo Nyansh? angry
                                                  who,s gonna pay for your food shoppin?   undecided
                                                   who,s gonna be yo role model? wink
                                                   who,s gonna give u lift wink
                                                   who,s gonna help u loose weight? undecided
                                                  who,s gonna give u moiney?  angry
                                                 LASTLY, who r u even gonna dream about? Superman? undecided  duh!
[/b]

WORD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Describe The Person You Would Never Date / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.