Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? (2612 Views)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Yes I Slap Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by mamagee3(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2012
Okay, a woman lost her father and during the wake-keeping, she slapped her husband in the presence of all the people that were invited because a man gave her a bottle of wine without the husband's consent, he called the woman and told her to come to meet him in a gas station for him to give her a bottle of wine for the occassion and she did. Her husband became angry and decided that they would return the wine back to the man that gave it to her because he felt he didn't give it to her in the right way, so he took the wine and put it away and the wife went back and put the wine back on the table and then the husband picked up the wine and then all of a sudden she slapped her husband.

She earns more than her husband and she bought a house in her own name, it looks like the lady is pretty much the breadwinner of the family, guys what do you think?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2012
No. It's classless.
I don't care if she is the breadwinner. I don't support men hitting women, and I won't support women hitting men.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2012
I think this story is a bit better than all the previous ones you've told tongue.

Okay moving on.

The man should have waited till after the burial before addressing the issue IMO,the woman was hurting and that wasn't a good time for such a sensitive issue,having said that,i also think it was disrespectful of her to slap her husband.

Well you said she earns more than he does so it could also be a case of a bossy woman who controls her husband and i don't see why she would go meet someone who wants to pay a condolence visit at a gas station instead of him visiting them at home,well you never know.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by acidtalk: 6:35pm On May 25, 2012
mama-gee:
Okay, a woman lost her father and during the wake-keeping, she slapped her husband in the presence of all the people that were invited because a man gave her a bottle of wine without the husband's consent, he called the woman and told her to come to meet him in a gas station for him to give her a bottle of wine for the occassion and she did. Her husband became angry and decided that they would return the wine back to the man that gave it to her because he felt he didn't give it to her in the right way, so he took the wine and put it away and the wife went back and put the wine back on the table and then the husband picked up the wine and then all of a sudden she slapped her husband.

She earns more than her husband and she bought a house in her own name, it looks like the lady is pretty much the breadwinner of the family, guys what do you think?

i used to think you were mature.
asking this question proved otherwise.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2012
acidtalk:

i used to think you were mature.
asking this question proved otherwise.
Then you don't know mama-gee.cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by richy5(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2012
Answer yourself @ G-stringonilacocoadabrakelefulefufobogunbo
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2012
What kind of lame-ass, attention-seeking thread is this? sad

Seun Osewa, your Nairaland has gone to the dogs sad
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by cowgurl: 7:03pm On May 25, 2012
@Topic, I DON'T SUPPORT that for ANY reason. Geez! That will be embarrassing even to me who did the slapping.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Goldieluks: 7:24pm On May 25, 2012
It is totally wrong for a woman to slap her husband, whether in a public or private enviroment.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2012
No. Never
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2012
This. . .

sweetcocoa: I think this story is a bit better than all the previous ones you've told tongue.

Okay moving on.

The man should have waited till after the burial before addressing the issue IMO,the woman was hurting and that wasn't a good time for such a sensitive issue,having said that,i also think it was disrespectful of her to slap her husband.

Well you said she earns more than he does so it could also be a case of a bossy woman who controls her husband and i don't see why she would go meet someone who wants to pay a condolence visit at a gas station instead of him visiting them at home,well you never know.
and this. . . .
pDude: What kind of lame-ass, attention-seeking thread is this? sad

Seun Osewa, your Nairaland has gone to the dogs sad
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2012
mama-gee:

if men do it to their wives when they earn more, let her do whatever pleases her then
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2012
Yes.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Rocktation(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2012
She prolly acted on impulse. Happens to the best of us. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2012
Total lack of class, I tell ya.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2012
WRONG! Reason y a man should never marry a lady because of wealth! because of her money! Infact i prefer to marry a lady that has nothing n 4rm a poor home, as long as she's a graduate with good prospects n zeal to make it. A lot of 9ja working class big ladies are always proud, arrogant n pompous
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2012
^^She wasn't a big lady, the man actually brought her from the village to the U.S.

She became a nurse and she feels she has everything in the world.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2012
@mama-gee: Really! A case of; good girl gone bad! Totally unacceptable i must say. 9ja ladies! Give them chance, they'll search for chance(s)! Very bad tho, d guy should carry his cross! Would hv said: guys, study her very well b4 puting d ring in her finger, but hey! A lot of them are very deceptive. Na only God go give us(bachelors) better wife o!
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by bisi16(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2012
For a woman to slap her husband in public, means enuf slapping dey go on 4 their house. Anywayz, na d man put himself for tyt corner. Am against hitting women but for me, sincerely, It can only happen once (u know d rest), even if she be d garri winner..

@austushi1, women are exceptionally good at concealing their true character for d duration of friendship (even if na 10yrs) and show it to u in just 2wks after weddn. So its not a question of being careful, its being LUCKY.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 26, 2012
Reason y i said: na only God go give us(bachelors) better wife! U didnt read dat part i guess
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Mynd44: 4:43am On May 26, 2012
Rocktation: She prolly acted on impulse. Happens to the best of us. grin
Is that a joke? You can blame it on the booze no problem. Blame it on her unbalanced emotions then no wahala but impulse? Please
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by richy5(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Yes.
U nid a Bleep
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Mynd44: 11:35am On May 26, 2012
@richy:
U nid a Bleep
Better head for cover
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by richy5(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Better head for cover
cover for what
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Mynd44: 11:48am On May 26, 2012
@richy:
cover for what
The bullets are about to rain down on you
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by nanalady(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2012
Goldieluks: It is totally wrong for a woman to slap her husband, whether in a public or private enviroment.
true talk
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Mynd44: 11:47pm On May 28, 2012
nanalady: true talk
It is wrong for anyone to slap their spouse whether the husband or the wife
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is wrong for anyone to slap their spouse whether the husband or the wife

true talk.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by luckgames(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2012
Rocktation: She prolly acted on impulse. Happens to the best of us. grin

Great
What about defending myself
Nobody has the right to put his hands on a grown man
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by luckgames(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2012
bisi16: For a woman to slap her husband in public, means enuf slapping dey go on 4 their house. Anywayz, na d man put himself for tyt corner. Am against hitting women but for me, sincerely, It can only happen once (u know d rest), even if she be d garri winner..

@austushi1, women are exceptionally good at concealing their true character for d duration of friendship (even if na 10yrs) and show it to u in just 2wks after weddn. So its not a question of being careful, its being LUCKY.

Women for You
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 29, 2012
You need to pray long and hard before settling with ANY woman, even if you guys have been dating for 5 years.
You need heavenly intelligence gathering so you know just what you have on your hands going forward[b] for the rest of your life[/b] because as someone said, a woman can form for a long time and then show her true face within 2 weeks of wedding.

Forming comes easy to a woman. It takes a lot of "that same energy" to be on make-up/wig/braz.weave all day everyday so you best believe that that energy could easily be used for other things as well if they have things to hide.

But if you have already made the commitment, you gotta deal with what you got.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Slap Her Husband In A Public Gathering? by luckgames(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2012
2buff: You need to pray long and hard before settling with ANY woman, even if you guys have been dating for 5 years.
You need heavenly intelligence gathering so you know just what you have on your hands going forward[b] for the rest of your life[/b] because as someone said, a woman can form for a long time and then show her true face within 2 weeks of wedding.

Forming comes easy to a woman. It takes a lot of "that same energy" to be on make-up/wig/braz.weave all day everyday so you best believe that that energy could easily be used for other things as well if they have things to hide.

But if you have already made the commitment, you gotta deal with that creature so she never raises her wretched appendage to your face again. How you do that is totally up to you. No limits cool

I agreed with the above comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching My Refuse Bin For Used Condom.... / A Sound Of Warning To Al Girls Plss Leav Me (guys Pls Help Me ) / Two Ladies Seriously Want To Marry Me, Please Advice Me !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.