Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (21417 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by ebijimi7(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2020
I had so many girls crushing on me but my ex was the only girl that told me she wants ne and wants us to have something serious.
As a sharp guy that I am I ignored her and friend zoned her but she never gave up she call every now and then I do give her attention like ordinary friends I would crack up jokes for her make her laugh anytime she had a bad day I speak words of encouragement into her make her feel lively I never knew all what I was doing was making her fall inlove until the day she asked to see me and she told me I might see her as a LovePeddler or a cheap girl but she wants to be honest with me then she told me see in inlove with you I want you in my life I just want you in my life I've been with different guys but you are different I don't want to miss out please just be my boyfriend I laughed I asked her if she was serious, she said she was then I started joking then she started crying that she told me her intentions but I was laughing at her and then I just broke up with my ex that was not giving me attention and was cheating on me so I had no choice than to accept her 3 months after accepting her I got a brand new car we did a lot of things together she was fun to be with she understand my mood and I do same to her mood too everything went well for 5 years when I was planning to settle down with her then boom one of her ex showed up and crashed everything we broke up and I had to leave its been 2 years we broke up and I'm with someone else now but she still begs me to come back that she has missed everything about me she wants me back she doesn't cars to be the second wife which I don't want although I still give her what she wants but I'm avoiding her because she wants sex with ne so badly and wants to have my baby too

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Kentursky(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Of course n they still do till date. I always tell them politely that I have a girlfriend because I know I can never take her seriously.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by frankoben(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2020
For sure loads of times, whenever I find myself in an area where oloshos are littered all over the place they always come after me in droves trying to negotiate business behind close doors like their whole life depends of it.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Muquadam(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nikes:
First year in school, I never knew this girl was eyeing me. Always looking for me for one thing or the other, each time looking at me straight in the eyes and smiling. Well, later suspected something was up but I just wasnt into her. One a day, a female friend and I were talking when this girl just brushed passed me then turn back and said 'so you're like this abi' and then walked away. Later that same day she told me so I could chyke other girls but wouldn't wanna chyke her even tho i know she likes me abi. Omo I dodged that conversation carry leg waka. Since then she no reason my matter again. We're friends now sha

Hmmmm... Hope u're not the Mr Nike Biodun1929 was talking about?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Muquadam(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
ebijimi7:
I had so many girls crushing on me but my ex was the only girl that told me she wants ne and wants us to have something serious.
As a sharp guy that I am I ignored her and friend zoned her but she never gave up she call every now and then I do give her attention like ordinary friends I would crack up jokes for her make her laugh anytime she had a bad day I speak words of encouragement into her make her feel lively I never knew all what I was doing was making her fall inlove until the day she asked to see me and she told me I might see her as a LovePeddler or a cheap girl but she wants to be honest with me then she told me see in inlove with you I want you in my life I just want you in my life I've been with different guys but you are different I don't want to miss out please just be my boyfriend I laughed I asked her if she was serious, she said she was then I started joking then she started crying that she told me her intentions but I was laughing at her and then I just broke up with my ex that was not giving me attention and was cheating on me so I had no choice than to accept her 3 months after accepting her I got a brand new car we did a lot of things together she was fun to be with she understand my mood and I do same to her mood too everything went well for 5 years when I was planning to settle down with her then boom one of her ex showed up and crashed everything we broke up and I had to leave its been 2 years we broke up and I'm with someone else now but she still begs me to come back that she has missed everything about me she wants me back she doesn't cars to be the second wife which I don't want although I still give her what she wants but I'm avoiding her because she wants sex with ne so badly and wants to have my baby too

Lol... very serious one u've got here
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
lammylam:

So I was in a friend's (a guy)shop some years back! Then another guy walked in, had a short conversation with my friend and left!

I loved what he was wearing and then he pulled down his hoodie and I fell in love with his hair!

When he left , I asked my friend who the guys was he told me, and I said the guy is cute sha!

2weeks later I went back to my friends shop with another famale friend of ours I then asked if the guy was gonna show up? He just laughed it off I then told him straight that I was crushing on the guy already! But I begged him not to tell the guy (deep down I wish he would tell the guy).

That same day! I saw this guy in my hostel! Apparently his Friend stays there too! He told me I looked familiar, I said yes and told him where and how!

To cut the long story short, my friend(the shop owner), told this guy I was crushing, this guy approached me later, asked for my number, and we got talking!(you know the rest) anyways its been 2years and 4months now and we are still dating angry

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl.
https://www.nairaland.com/5u251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen.

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

Guys be wise go for the babe who is drooling over you if you want peace of mind and a happy ever after.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by KingDash: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biodun1929:
Share your experience if a girl has ever toasted you before.

Okay, let me go first. Even though she didn't outrightly ask me out, she kind of made the first move.

There is one church I go every Tuesday in my area back in the day. Kalejaiye Annointing service. Well, it is Redeem Annointing service, but that's what I call it. Anyway, after the service, I was waiting around because there was an announcement that one man was going to speak on how to get a job.

So, while i was waiting, two fine girls walked up to me...one Brown skinned, the other light skinned. The brown skinned one asked if I knew where the employment seminar was holding, I said no, but that I was also waiting for the seminar. The girl said okay, and left. Later, I was like, wow, why didn't I try to talk to these girls longer. They had come out of nowhere and I hadn't had time to think.

Anyway, while I was still standing there, she looked back and waved me over. Apparently, she had asked some other people and found out where the man would be. I tried to get to them, but I lost them in the crowd.

The seminar was short, but the man said we should come the next day for a lengthy lecture. At this time, I had already even forgotten about the girls. So, anyway, the next day, I got to the church and we were taken to a class for the lecture (the church had a secondary school in it). There was a girl sitting next to me, but I didn't take note of her as I was busy jotting down the details the man was dishing out on employment.

Then after break time, I was sitting, waiting in class when the man came back and people started rushing to their seats. As the girl that was sitting next to me walked in, I saw her with the girl that had approached me the day before, then I realized she was the light skin girl with the girl from yesterday. And then something funny happened, she passed her sit and went to a sit behind me, while the girl that had spoken to me yesterday now came and sat next to me.

I greeted her casually, and continued minding my business. Then she started a little chit chat...nothing too deep or long cos the lecturer was really getting my attention. Then, when the man was about rounding up, the girl did what surprised me. She asked for my jotter, went to the back page and wrote her name and number, and asked me to call her when I get home.

I had never really experienced a girl that bold before. Anyway, I did call and we met up later that evening. Long story short, we dated for a while.
bros hope say you fucck am??!

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Biodun1929:

Hahahahahahaha! This has to be top 5 best stories on this thread. Lol! This made me laugh outside in public.

This part is so funny

"She then went ahead to rub me for d third time, asking me if I knw da m handsome
I told her I don't know."

Of course it is funny to we guys since we don't see is as being sexually assaulted or being molested unlike if it is the other way round. Girls know that all we do is laugh over what they would have turned into a big problem if it I the other way round .

But then, it's just one of the ways ladies manipulate WEAK MEN to do their bidding.

The kind of men, women fear the most are men who can't be manipulated by the female body nor by sex. Bear with me for digressing just trying to make a few guys to not allow themselves be played by such tactics without thinking twice what the girl is really up to. MANY ARE MEN WHO HAVE FALLEN FROM POSITION OF HONOUR AND RESPECT TO DISGRACE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T THINK TWICE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Abcruz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Of course it is funny to we guys since we don't see is as being sexually assaulted or being molested unlike if it is the other way round. Girls know that all we do is laugh over what they would have turned into a big problem if it I the other way round .

But then, it's just one of the ways ladies manipulate WEAK MEN to do their bidding.

The kind of men, women fear the most are men who can't be manipulated by the female body nor by sex. Bear with me for digressing just trying to make a few guys to not allow themselves be played by such tactics without thinking twice what the girl is really up to. MANY ARE MEN WHO HAVE FALLEN FROM POSITION OF HONOUR AND RESPECT TO DISGRACE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T THINK TWICE.

Words on marble!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Mide3367: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2020
I have dated 10 different girls and 8 are igbos. I never toasted 1 before. How we stated dating, I don't know. I think I am a real yoruba d**n in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.