Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger (1470 Views)

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? / Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed / Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by LA2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
Read Full story at:
http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/It-is-now-illegal-to-solicit-unclothed-pictures-via-Blackberry-Messenger (Note: satire)

For the link to work, you need to substitute the word, "unclothed" with na ked.
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Mobsync(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Lagos – Precedence has been set in a Lagos High court ruling making it illegal to solicit naked pictures via BB.

In a suit brought against a Mr Okafor of Ebutemeta, by his aggrieved girlfriend, Miss Iyabo of Matori, the presiding judge ruled in favour of the plaintiff, agreeing that it amounted to sexual harassment and intimidation for the defendant to persistently ask the plaintiff to take naked pictures of herself with the Blackberry Bold he bought for her, and send same to him via blackberry messenger.

Giving witness at the hearing, Miss Iyabo claimed that the plaintiff had earlier promised her a Blackberry phone, but unbeknownst to her he had ulterior motives when he agreed to the expensive largesse.

Barely able to concede her contempt, Miss Iyabo told the court:

“When he say he will buy me the phone, I have to remind him many times until finally he buy it. And every time I ask, he will just tell me that they have not yet pay him his salary and I should wait, so me too I begin to hold back things from him. When he ask me for sex, I will tell him they have not yet pay me my bursary. Then he begin to take me seriously.”

She claimed she began to grow suspicious of his intentions when he finally bought her the phone.

“One day like that, he phone me on my nokia that I should come and sleep in his house. Me I tell him that we wont do anything o, but he said he have a surprise for me, so I went there.

“On getting there, he show me the phone he have bought for me and I tell him that they have finally paid my bursary. But in the morning when I’m preparing to go home, he only give me the battery of the phone. He said he would give me the charger next time, and after that he would give me the manual, then later he would give me the box, then he would give me the phone.”

Laughter erupted in the courtroom as the plaintiff narrated her cunning boyfriend’s ploy. But her travails did not end there. Haven bought her the phone and giving it to her, battery- case, charger and all, Mr Okafor developed a habit of always asking for explanations when he called and she didn’t answer her phone on time. When she objected to his insinuations, he would quickly remind her that he had bought her the phone after all.

This continued for a protracted period of time until she was posted to Gombe for her youth service and Okafor’s request became even more bizarre. He started to call her at odd hours, asking her to send him ‘sexy’ pictures of herself.

According to Miss Iyabo, she obliged him the first few times, but when he began to insist on seeing ‘all or her’ every morning, she decided that enough was enough.

“He only buy me common phone and now he want me to be sending him sexy photo all the time,” she lamented to the court.

Delivering judgement, Judge T.T Immaculate said to the plaintiff:

“Out of crafty an inventive means, you have devised to keep your partner under unnecessary duress and manipulation. While this court may not grant the plaintiff her prayer to have you imprisoned, it is my personal conviction that men like you should not be allowed to have girlfriends, lest they procreate.

"You are hereby ordered to desist from making further lewd demands from the plaintiff or any other women, and you are to compensate her with a new Blackberry Torch and a months worth of BIS access."

This ruling has since made a lot of male Nigerian’s very uncomfortable indeed.

- Malam Sule, reporting for Wazobiareport
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by MrCork17: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
ok. arrest me then angry
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^after the complaints from the masses of women after seeing such horror, I would not be shocked if you were the cause undecided
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Dsense(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^ grin grin angry angry
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
tongue tongue tongue
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Dsense(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
Aren't you supposed to be in class by now/at work? angry
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
I do not see why BB IS THE HIGHEST thing a woman will ask a man for? Please! Ask for a car or a house! Not a BB! You can get that for $100 dollars or FREE!
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
D-sense:

Aren't you supposed to be in class by now/at work? angry

I am @ work. . .one of the FEW folks in the Romance section who can actually say that.
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by MrsChima1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2011
Oooooooh! GBAM!
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^ cool

lol @ D-Sense your profile picture reminds me of the Yaz b!rth control commercial  grin

"Sunday, Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. . .everyday!!!"
grin grin
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by koolchicco: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
“On getting there, he show me the phone he have bought for me and I tell him that they have finally paid my bursary. But in the morning when I’m preparing to go home, he only give me the battery of the phone. He said he would give me the charger next time, and after that he would give me the manual, then later he would give me the box, then he would give me the phone.”

Lwkmd4h grin grin
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by LA2(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2011
@ Mobsync, can you kindly remove the content you copied from the www.wazobiareport.com website? I contacted them and they are only happy for links to thier story to be used. Copying content like you have done, and withouth permission, is called piracy and it is illegal.
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2011
Mobsync:

Lagos – Precedence has been set in a Lagos High court ruling making it illegal to solicit unclothed pictures via BB.

In a suit brought against a Mr Okafor of Ebutemeta, by his aggrieved girlfriend, Miss Iyabo of Matori, the presiding judge ruled in favour of the plaintiff, agreeing that it amounted to sexual harassment and intimidation for the defendant to persistently ask the plaintiff to take unclothed pictures of herself with the Blackberry Bold he bought for her, and send same to him via blackberry messenger.

Giving witness at the hearing, Miss Iyabo claimed that the plaintiff had earlier promised her a Blackberry phone, but unbeknownst to her he had ulterior motives when he agreed to the expensive largesse.

Barely able to concede her contempt, Miss Iyabo told the court:

“When he say he will buy me the phone, I have to remind him many times until finally he buy it. And every time I ask, he will just tell me that they have not yet pay him his salary and I should wait, so me too I begin to hold back things from him. When he ask me for sex, I will tell him they have not yet pay me my bursary. Then he begin to take me seriously.”

She claimed she began to grow suspicious of his intentions when he finally bought her the phone.

“One day like that, he phone me on my nokia that I should come and sleep in his house. Me I tell him that we wont do anything o, but he said he have a surprise for me, so I went there.

Laughter erupted in the courtroom as the plaintiff narrated her cunning boyfriend’s ploy. But her travails did not end there. Haven bought her the phone and giving it to her, battery- case, charger and all, Mr Okafor developed a habit of always asking for explanations when he called and she didn’t answer her phone on time. When she objected to his insinuations, he would quickly remind her that he had bought her the phone after all.

This continued for a protracted period of time until she was posted to Gombe for her youth service and Okafor’s request became even more bizarre. He started to call her at odd hours, asking her to send him ‘sexy’ pictures of herself.

According to Miss Iyabo, she obliged him the first few times, but when he began to insist on seeing ‘all or her’ every morning, she decided that enough was enough.

“He only buy me common phone and now he want me to be sending him sexy photo all the time,” she lamented to the court.

Delivering judgement, Judge T.T Immaculate said to the plaintiff:

“Out of crafty an inventive means, you have devised to keep your partner under unnecessary duress and manipulation. While this court may not grant the plaintiff her prayer to have you imprisoned, it is my personal conviction that men like you should not be allowed to have girlfriends, lest they procreate.

"You are hereby ordered to desist from making further lewd demands from the plaintiff or any other women, and you are to compensate her with a new Blackberry Torch and a months worth of BIS access."

This ruling has since made a lot of male Nigerian’s very uncomfortable indeed.

- Malam Sule, reporting for Wazobiareport
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 30, 2011
ifyalways:

lmao  cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol yeah that was hilarious!

Give her the phone by piece. . .that is so r3tarded! grin grin grin
Re: It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger by koolchicco: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are There Miss Independent In Nigeria? / Are Nigerian Women That Bad, Or Are You Guys Just Exaggerating? / Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.