Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed (4354 Views)

It Is Now Illegal To Solicit unclothed Pictures Via Blackberry Messenger / Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
Do not let your boyfriend photograph you unclothed 

It is not wise to let your boyfriend photograph you unclothed, because of the dangerous consequences.

I have seen guys showing unclothed pictures of their babes in their mobile phones and smirking in amusement.

"See my babe," he chuckled showing me the babe stark unclothed in bed.
I grunted.
If he respected her, he would not show her private parts to another man.

Many babes have their unclothed pictures being circulated through mobile phones from LASU TO UNN to UNIJOS.

See the following reports:

Teens send nude photos via cell phones - Technology & science ,
4 Jun 2008 , Passing notes in study hall or getting your best friend to ask a boy if he likes you is so last century. Nowadays, teenagers are snapping ,
www.msnbc.msn.com/, /technology_and_science-wireless/ - United States - Cached
The Punch:: Sexting: Youths circulate nude pictures on mobile phones
'Sexting' is the act of sending or exchanging sexually explicit text messages and nude pictures over mobile phones. The name was derived by ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic, - Cached - Similar
Trading Nude Photos Via Mobile Phone Now Part of Teen Dating ,
14 Apr 2008 , Trading Nude Photos Via Mobile Phone Now Part of Teen Dating, Experts Say, Forget about passing notes in study hall; some teens are now ,
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351171,00.html
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by HTownEve(f): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
True talk. Especially if he is immature. You never know where those photos might land.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by kokoye(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
dem young girls do it for love.

. . . like they really truly know what love is
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by racheal84(f): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2010
I agree that girls should not do this. I also see many guys posting it on facebook. THats gross and disrespectful. why would you want everyone to see your girls private parts?
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
racheal84:

I agree that girls should not do this. I also see many guys posting it on facebook. THats gross and disrespectful. [b]why would you want everyone to see your girls private parts?
[/b]Exactly!!. its rude, immature and very disrespectful
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by kokoye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
Immature is the word.

Young, dumb boys just showing off and proving their conquests, that's all.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by 190: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
Even some girls here that i know on nairaland

Upload their naked pics and send it to THIS DAY PAPERS

as SUN GURL OF THE MONTH,
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Ladyrsky46: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^ Na you go know nau.

Why on earth would a self respecting girl want to take pics of her naked for her boyfriend when the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing might not last longer than 5days? Love ni Love kor. They better go and read their books. Nonsense.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Dsense(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
OP.
Correct!!!
I was listening to the same topic on BBC Radio Extra 1 this morning , .And it's so painful and dissapointing that some stoopid girls still fall in this hole , .Once they have seen that long thing ''d1ck'' they lost their mind and senses while the guys take the chance !!!
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Ladyrsky46: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2010
Your profile pic shocked shocked shocked
Eeecky sad
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by mecussey(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
I did it to a girl friends big bossom but I never let her saw it, quite unfortunate
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Dsense(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

Your profile pic shocked shocked shocked
Eeecky sad
It's uploaded to scare and wave haters away . . lol grin
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by kokoye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2010
nice profile pic D-sense
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Ladyrsky46: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

It's uploaded to scare and wave haters away . . lol grin
How will it do that? It simply gives me the heeby jeebys embarassed
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
How on earth will a sane guy think of flaunting his babe nude pics on phone or anywhere else?
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by racheal84(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

^^ Na you go know nau.

Why on earth would a self respecting girl want to take pics of her unclothed for her boyfriend when the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing might not last longer than 5days? Love ni Love kor. They better go and read their books. Nonsense.

exactly. they are not self respecting. IMO.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2010
Not a good idea at all, unless your dating a ho.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

and you better no let the ho get your unclothed picture, or you'll be like tiger woods in no time - except he has the money.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by MrsEve2(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
Poster,

You are exactly right, a real man who loves and respect his woman will keep the shit PRIVATE and men that loves their women ARE PROTECTIVE why would they show other men their wives or girlfriends if their girl can't even be left alone with the men?

Come on people USE YOUR BRAIN, Kokoye, the other brain nassy,
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by kokoye(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

dont get you
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
What if the device is bn misplaced with em nude pictures of your boo on it? I don't do things that will hurt my future
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Ladyrsky46: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Poster,

You are exactly right, a real man who loves and respect his woman will keep the poo PRIVATE and[b] men that love their women ARE PROTECTIVE why would they show other men their wives or girlfriends[/b] if their girl can't even be left alone with the men?

Come on people USE YOUR BRAIN, Kokoye, the other brain nassy,
True
Don't get this, undecided

REALITY101:

What if the device is bn misplaced with em unclothed pictures of your boo on it? I don't do things that will hurt my future
Exactly.

Why the naked pictures in the first place? Do you want to be looking at it in your office or undecided
Makes no sense to me and I doubt if there's any plausible explanation for girls taking naked pics for their boyfriends.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
I cant's stop her from sending em to my phone but hell no I don't keep it and I will tell her to erase it.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Ladyrsky46: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin
You really don't like wahala LOL.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Mygoldie(f): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
@op very true.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Carolece(f): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
I will not knowingly allow anyone to take any photograph of me unclothed. I dont even allow anyone to take normal pictures of me either.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2010
190:

Even some girls here that i know on nairaland

Upload their unclothed pics and send it to THIS DAY PAPERS

as SUN GURL OF THE MONTH,

That is why I like you.
You slam it without hiding the facts.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by sirp2007: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
Girls pls dont try it, dont allow anybody(not even u) take photograph of ur unclothed body,be careful whn u re with guys,check if they re playin wth their phone whn u re not dressed.
During my MBA prog in delsu,l observe that guys where always checkin each others phone and laughing especially whn a lady passes.i became inquisitive and ask wht wz goin on, meeeeeeeen l wz dazed with what l saw on various phones,more than 75% of d ladies in our class where in any of those phones unclothed,some photos suggest that d ladies did nt knw they were snapped. d worse of it is that as soon as a guy shows his clique naked pic of any of d girls others will wnt 2 try and see if they too can get her unclothed pics, some even wnt as far as placing a bet on who can get unclothed pics of any of these girls 1st, some use it as proof of who and who they ve had, it wz so bad especially whn u c some ladies u originally hv respect 4.
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2010
Brothas and Sistas, this is 2010.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING NAKED PICS OF YOURSELVES.
the catch is to not put your FACE in the shot! et voila!
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by HARDDICK(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2010
Is good if you do it with a lady who proves hard to get or has been insultive but later fail for you trap,i have done it with a nigeria working class lady here in lagos,she was rthe most insultive nigerian lady i have seen in my entire life then i voluntarily humble myself and accepted all she says and does,she was happyshe was in control,then before she knew it i started sleeping with him almost 3 times a week for 6 months,all these while i brought my camera we took pictures together i also took hers alone,her working class brain did not tell her i was up to something,then i deleted all my pictures with her and gave her the bill 500K or i post it to 3 leading newspapers,she has no choice than to pay begging my mercy.

So is good for money making,only for those proud ladies who feel that no D1ck can enter them
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2010
HARDDICK:

Is good if you do it with a lady who proves hard to get or has been insultive but later fail for you trap,i have done it with a nigeria working class lady here in lagos,she was rthe most insultive nigerian lady i have seen in my entire life then i voluntarily humble myself and accepted all she says and does,she was happyshe was in control,then before she knew it i started sleeping with him almost 3 times a week for 6 months,all these while i brought my camera we took pictures together i also took hers alone,her working class brain did not tell her i was up to something,then i deleted all my pictures with her and gave her the bill 500K or i post it to 3 leading newspapers,she has no choice than to pay begging my mercy.
So is good for money making,only for those proud ladies who feel that no D1ck can enter them

Are you proud of urself now? Wht u did is very childish
Re: Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed by Dsense(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2010
kokoye:

nice profile pic D-sense
Thanks dude cheesy
Ladyrsky46:

How will it do that? It simply gives me the heeby jeebys embarassed
It does perfectly! . . Had it been you are one of them ''Hater'' it should have done the same to you . . .But means you are a cool angel,So you are welcom grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage... / When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend / The Guy Was A Scum!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.