Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) (1279 Views)

Popular Musician & Plus Size Model Insists Size Doesn't Matter (Photos) / Pls Help Me... This Matter Is Getting Worse / Age Doesn't Matter In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) by zexy2030(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jaubdu:
Here's how:
She has much more experience than me, professionally and in life+love. The professional part makes me stand in awe. The life part makes me feel like a kid because she chuckles as she sees me growing up. The love part makes me jealous because here also she has so much more experience than me.
On her part, she's sometimes scared. Scared that I might fall for someone closer to my age, scared that she might be depriving me of the experience of being with someone closer to my age, and scared because her cultural and societal upbringing also said that such a relationship is just wrong
So when next a guy tells you age doesn't matter, check either he is financially unstable or he has some festish he may likely want to try.
Younger men___older women relationship are purely for economic benefits, what is your take on this?
I don't know how come people have come to agree to this fact, age is not a number, ur body go tell u. ur father at 100 was not the same as when he was 10. pls respect age abeg. A lot of things has happened to have reached that age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed / Should I Leave Her? / Girls And Their Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.